Hello Folks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really nice to see all of the positive comments from both sides of the battlefield being aimed toward NATO. It hasn't always been this way for them, so that's awesome. Well fought.

Well fought MK. I'm glad that's over :nuke:

I had numerous offensive and defensive wars, and was always impressed by the coordination of MKers. It was also classy to exchange the "best wishes" and "good luck" messages before and after each war ;)

And best of luck with the rest of the war R&R.

Ahh MK...in all my wars, I had never been at the receiving end of a 3-nation quad before, it was indeed magical...

I apologize to my opponents, I worked too much during the week to really participate in this war, to my regret. But I did get some hits in last weekend, which was all I wanted. And of course my goodbye nukes... <3

Edited by AtheistRepublican

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1342247450' post='3010033']
Let me guess, she's either 2, 12 or 17.
[/quote]
Naw, I'm only 20; no kids. I just don't want one for, what I think, are obvious reasons.

Edit: Accepting those terms would just be my pre-empt. :P

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1342244915' post='3010018']
Shockingly the evil MK didn't demand you pay them 200k tech and your first born children. [/quote]

How did you know the reps we're asking from each SF alliance? :ph34r:

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' timestamp='1342241844' post='3009996']
Ahh MK...in all my wars, I had never been at the receiving end of a 3-nation quad before, it was indeed magical...

I apologize to my opponents, I worked too much during the week to really participate in this war, to my regret. But I did get some hits in last weekend, which was all I wanted. And of course my goodbye nukes... <3
[/quote]

man, why cant the mid-to-low tier nations be like that, I didnt get any "good luck" or "fun war" messages -_-