Hello Folks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... Honour a treaty. Declare war. ACTUALLY fight. Get a reasonable peace. This makes two occasions of this so far this war. It would be nice to see this kind of trend going into future wars.

o/ NATO Let's get you built back up.

Well that was fun. Mad props to the MK'rs(flak, tolk, leb, and TBRaider) and Umbrella guy (pudge)that I fought with. That one night when all 5 of you were on to coordinate and I was on was magical! painful, but magical.

my opponents remained classy throughout the battles so it goes to show that all is NEVER what it may seem to be. We all should fight wars like these.

Now,

lets settle all the other differences out there, show compassion and true diplomacy. Make peace with each other and reload for the next dance.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1342158913' post='3009594']
Got to be honest here: some of the NATO comments in the DoW had me expecting a bit more than 2 rounds of war.
[/quote]

Got to be honest here: I've never seen 4 weeks of war twisted as 2 weeks of war.

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1342182920' post='3009667']
Well that was fun. Mad props to the MK'rs(flak, tolk, leb, and TBRaider) and Umbrella guy (pudge)that I fought with. That one night when all 5 of you were on to coordinate and I was on was magical! painful, but magical.

my opponents remained classy throughout the battles so it goes to show that all is NEVER what it may seem to be. We all should fight wars like these.

Now,

lets settle all the other differences out there, show compassion and true diplomacy. Make peace with each other and reload for the next dance.
[/quote]

Lenny you know this is against CN standard policy 101.

[img]http://www.rnr-alliance.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emo-colbert.gif[/img]

And here I thought you were all grown'd up but now you have to go and be a class act like this.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1342187566' post='3009687']
Got to be honest here: I've never seen 4 weeks of war twisted as 2 weeks of war.
[/quote]
Looks like I made a mistake there. My apologies to NATO. Then again, I based my estimate off of the NATO NS chart, which showed almost no change until 6/28. Which is to say that not a whole lot was happening, but yes, technically war were declared.

(You're dealing with an adult here: if you think there's a factual error in something I said, you can just point it out instead of mocking like a 3rd grader)

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1342189824' post='3009690']
Looks like I made a mistake there. My apologies to NATO. Then again, I based my estimate off of the NATO NS chart, which showed almost no change until 6/28. Which is to say that not a whole lot was happening, but yes, technically war were declared.

(You're dealing with an adult here: if you think there's a factual error in something I said, you can just point it out instead of mocking like a 3rd grader)
[/quote]
Our upper tier began to come out of Peace Mode from 6/27, which skews the scale for the statistics. That is not to say "not a lot" was happening before then. It was just happening in other tiers, and thus is less obvious in the statistics relative to the subsequent period.

Edited by Sir Humphrey

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1342196062' post='3009722']
Fun war from NATO. Definitely my most competent opponents.
[/quote]

Thanks for that Cookavich. You were my first target and had my buddy on you too. That's very decent of you.

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1342158033' post='3009587']
I don't know if I were on the DH/CnG side I'd want to be called the Legion of Doom.
[/quote]

But then we'd have Legion in our name. No thanks!