Special Election for 3rd GM

Captain Enema

No poll needed here, it's a majority rules election to fill the 3rd GM post until the next election.

Post one name of the person you want to be the 3rd GM, the most votes wins.

ANYONE with a vote that has been edited will not be counted. So don't run around changing votes because someone asks you to change them.

will do a tally 48 hours from now etc, life goes on, must have a nation in CNRP to vote, and the person must accept the nomination or we'll figure something else out.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1342089887' post='3009016']
Lol, Eva you jumped just south of me just to mess with me and then rerolled when Cent told you he was gonna hit you XD
[/quote]
I may not be on the best terms with either of them, but I think both, Lynneth and Cent would know that

a. You were not a real factor in my choice of land.
b. Cent didn't ever tell me that he'd hit Biscotti, as long as I did not invade Gallifrey.

Also, Lynneth knows why I left Biscotti, which is rather unrelated to you. But indulge yourself in your illusions of importance.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1342090524' post='3009024']
I may not be on the best terms with either of them, but I think both, Lynneth and Cent would know that

a. You were not a real factor in my choice of land.
b. Cent didn't ever tell me that he'd hit Biscotti, as long as I did not invade Gallifrey.

Also, Lynneth knows why I left Biscotti, which is rather unrelated to you. But indulge yourself in your illusions of importance.
[/quote]

Point b I agree with

The other....wait...I just stopped caring :o

Anyhow if you want to continue you can PM me. This isnt the place for drama.