Hellas DOW against Umbrellans

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1340975716' post='2999961']
Each day they lose each one of them approx. 1350 infra, 1250 land and 355 tech from 1 nuke and 2 cruise missiles or approx. 7075 NS .

So daily damage 7075x3=21225 NS

My losses from now on will be just approx. 400 tech or 2000 NS plus 1000 cheap infra.
[/quote]

You speak as if we care about our losses, let me clue you in, we don't. We do however enjoy thrashing your nation to ruins while sitting back laughing knowing that we can easily rebuild and you, well let's say, will not be doing that anytime soon under your current economic situation :lol1:

Keep the laughs coming brother :smug:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1341023286' post='3000273']
You speak as if we care about our losses, let me clue you in, we don't. We do however enjoy thrashing your nation to ruins while sitting back laughing knowing that we can easily rebuild and you, well let's say, will not be doing that anytime soon under your current economic situation :lol1:

Keep the laughs coming brother :smug:
[/quote]

Nice!

Once more proving yours alliance nobility, morality and other missing values!

I guess declaring for no reason and fighting a pointless war wasn't enough, so they resort to attack you on the forums as well.

[img]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/088/8/0/phoenix_by_genzoman-d3cqnzj.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1340975716' post='2999961']
Each day they lose each one of them approx. 1350 infra, 1250 land and 355 tech from 1 nuke and 2 cruise missiles or approx. 7075 NS .

So daily damage 7075x3=21225 NS

My losses from now on will be just approx. 400 tech or 2000 NS plus 1000 cheap infra.
[/quote]

Thats Logic .

o/ Hellas

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1341151037' post='3001145']
Thats Logic .

o/ Hellas
[/quote]

It is enough for someone to check both Alliances Charts during the days of the war!

The sad thing is I'll still be made fun of for my lack of casualties because I kept my fallout shelter, still have troops deployed, and don't face any ground attacks. I'm trying to stay under 1million, and I think I will succeed.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1341177445' post='3001346']
The sad thing is I'll still be made fun of for my lack of casualties because I kept my fallout shelter, still have troops deployed, and don't face any ground attacks. I'm trying to stay under 1million, and I think I will succeed.
[/quote]
Ive been thinking about ditchin the Fallout Shelter just for that reason

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1341178247' post='3001352']
Actually, I just checked. I have to deploy more troops if I want to avoid getting over 1,000,000 I think. Hmm. Maybe I should try calculating the exact number to get to exactly 1mil.
[/quote]
stop being a hippy and fight someone with some fire power

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1341051337' post='3000552']
I guess declaring for no reason and fighting a pointless war wasn't enough, so they resort to attack you on the forums as well.
[/quote]

Hello TPF, would you rather us to declare war strictly on the people who attack our allies, like VE for instance?

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1341051337' post='3000552']
[/quote]
1) You're kind of supporting this war
2) The other option is getting your alliance turned into rubble [i]yet again[/i]

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1341263785' post='3001938']
How are you going to do that with no money?
[/quote]

With patience and persistence! Other virtues your alliance misses.

Alexandros o Megas I feel for you.you have not committed any crimes against umbrella that' I know of but yet they continue to attack you. Knowing you are unable to defend yourself. Very sad day I used to consider umbrella one of the finest alliances in the game. Good luck hopefully umbrella will have mercy on you considering you are unable to defend yourself. I will not comment any more. And i mean no disrespect to anyone.But Alexandros o Megas left Sparta to create a new alliance what is so wrong with that?That he must be destroyed?Good luck to all involved.Umbrella show mercy because you are better than that.

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1341381804' post='3003242']
Alexandros o Megas I feel for you.you have not committed any crimes against umbrella that' I know of but yet they continue to attack you. Knowing you are unable to defend yourself. Very sad day I used to consider umbrella one of the finest alliances in the game. Good luck hopefully umbrella will have mercy on you considering you are unable to defend yourself. I will not comment any more. And i mean no disrespect to anyone.But Alexandros o Megas left Sparta to create a new alliance what is so wrong with that?That he must be destroyed?Good luck to all involved.Umbrella show mercy because you are better than that.
[/quote]

If he didn't want to get attacked he should have joined a Neutral alliance or got a treaty. Leaving an alliance on the eve of war and expecting no repercussions is short sighted on his part. Add in the fact that his nukes were hitting for 1k+ infra and 350+ tech I wouldn't say he is defenseless just broke.

Edit: roll WTF ;)

Edited by white majik