The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

yes the potential :awesome: looks like it will have to wait a day or two for everyone to sort out what version of the truth they want to believe, before accepting former Atlantis members into there alliances.

I dont see FOK, Fark and GGA giving up easily. You still got a lot of ground to cover, but even though, those three alliances are constantly growing. It would take a huge effort by you guys to catch at least one of them.

But its not imposible! Atlantis's disbandment helped I am sure (not in regards to other nations joining you alliance, but because there is one less already sanctioend alliance to fight for a spot with)

edit: actually, VE has a better shot than I thought, they have 3.06 points sitting in VE Applicant, hail mass recruiting :P

Edited by Roy the Mighty

Though I must say, they probably have the most powerful Applicant, Academy, etc. AA ever. An odd title to hold, but impressive none the less I suppose.

Sparta's was about the same size before we merged it into our AA to save our sanctioned status a while back.

In other news, Sparta has gained it's 74th member in the last 3 days, and we are now officially over 500 members! And we gained almost a whole point since yesterday (27.89)

We're coming for you MXCA!

Thanks! Our banks and deans are definately working overtime lately. So many recruits...so little time.

I can only imagine. Being an instructor on days when there were like 10 applicants was busy, with the amount you're getting it must be chaos.

Edit: I hate myself for putting your.

Edited by Shodemofi