The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Ah well, didn't get 2000, but 2008 is just as good!

Thanks everyone who keeps this thread going, it's something I look at daily :blink:

You didn't get 2008... Anyways. Isn't an alliance supposed to get auto sanctioned when an alliance disbands?

Edited by Ivan The Infidel

I've been sick lately. I pulled some stupid shifts this weekend. But now that I'm incapacitated I can update regularly haha. Also what the hell is up with me missing all the cool pages :( Thanks for everyone who helps out with keeping this updated, and the loyal posters. The Amazing Sanction Race, wouldn't be Amazing without you guys. Also last update is OP Status.

You didn't get 2008... Anyways. Isn't an alliance supposed to get auto sanctioned when an alliance disbands?

Usually yes, but our current format will remain the way it is until there's an in-game change regarding sanctioned alliances.

Edit: With Logan's glorious approval, of course.

Edited by Gopherbashi

The reason I and probably admin have a delay about removing disbanded alliances, is because history has proved that another group within the alliance can try to revive it. So when admin removes Atlantis from the ingame stats, or if they fall bellow 9.00 score they will be removed. Whichever is first.

So far, about 1/20 of Atlantis has joined Sparta. We've been recruiting like CRAZY. No prize, we just like the fun of more guys. I got this message today:

To: Frederick the 4th From: Unruly 3/18/2008 1:00:35 PM Subject: RE: Hello

appreciate the kind offer and kinder words, but have plans set.

Good luck in growing your country and alliance.

btw many invites flowing from Sparta: are you guys holding a contest??

The reason I and probably admin have a delay about removing disbanded alliances, is because history has proved that another group within the alliance can try to revive it. So when admin removes Atlantis from the ingame stats, or if they fall bellow 9.00 score they will be removed. Whichever is first.

They're already below 8.00. Might just be better to take the cue from admin on this one.

So far, about 1/20 of Atlantis has joined Sparta. We've been recruiting like CRAZY. No prize, we just like the fun of more guys. I got this message today:

To: Frederick the 4th From: Unruly 3/18/2008 1:00:35 PM Subject: RE: Hello

appreciate the kind offer and kinder words, but have plans set.

Good luck in growing your country and alliance.

btw many invites flowing from Sparta: are you guys holding a contest??

How honourable :rolleyes:

i don't know, i went to none so as to get recruiting messages. i would think that recruiting small Atlantis nations would be okay since they may not even know we disbanded yet. then again i don't speak for the former Atlantis goverment.