The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Yeah, I've already received 3 messages from Sparta.

To be fair I did ask for recruitment messages in my bio (not so much because I need to see what's out there, but because I'm always interesting in picking up recruitment tips and now's a good time) However, I've only gotten 1 from any other alliance, and 3 from Sparta (there might've been 2 from a couple alliance too, I can't quite remember)

Anyway, that is pretty bad, having a contest to try and get as many disbanded members as possible...

Check your inbox :ph34r:

I think you should add VE Applicant to the race:P

But then you've got to add NPO Applicant, IRON Academy etc etc.

Check your inbox :ph34r:

Curses! My 43rd recruitment message :P

But then you've got to add NPO Applicant, IRON Academy etc etc.

VE Applicant:

Nations: 69

Total Strength: 615,135

Average Strength: 8,915

Nukes: 68

Score: 2.79

NPO Applicant:

Nations: 107

Total Strength: 319,142

Average Strength: 2,983

Nukes: 29

Score: 2.21

A bit of a different grouping of nations, looks a lot better for VE at the moment.

Edited by Drai

Sparta, you make me sick.

Who would hold contests to recruit a disbanded members?

You've dropped down to my #2 most disliked alliance.

We are NOT having a contest seeing who can recruit the most nations into Sparta right now, I don't know where you got that information. We are asking if former Atlantian nations would like to join Sparta, that's all. It seems that a lot of alliances are just taking this opportunity to raid as many nations as they can right now and could care less about the nation involved so long as they get their tech. We decided that instead of hurting them we would help them and ask if they would like to call our alliance their new home.

Back on topic: It looks that we might pass MHA in tomorrow's update. Can't wait to see what happens!

Edited by Darklink7748

Darklink, the view is amazing up in #5, but there's something large and multi-colored blocking the sun. <_<

Too true, it's going to take a while for the sanctioned alliances in our area to get up to where MXCA is at now. We could always just militarize up and see if we could pass them for fun. :awesome:

I'm withholding judgment on Sparta, because I don't know if they sanctioned these messages or not. I remember we had one overzealous member who mass-PMed Genmay, and I got very pissed at him for it. If Sparta DID sanction this, they just dropped a lot of respect in my books.

-Bama

Big who cares. Individual nations can decide whether or not they wish to join; people seeing a target group in disbanded alliances see high-quality members waiting to be recruited. There's nothing wrong with contacting them.

I'm withholding judgment on Sparta, because I don't know if they sanctioned these messages or not. I remember we had one overzealous member who mass-PMed Genmay, and I got very pissed at him for it. If Sparta DID sanction this, they just dropped a lot of respect in my books.

-Bama

This.

Also this. Have some respect for the fallen.

Too true, it's going to take a while for the sanctioned alliances in our area to get up to where MXCA is at now. We could always just militarize up and see if we could pass them for fun. :awesome:

The Multicolored X-Cross Alliance does not approve. :P

It's dishonorable. Period.

Have some respect for the fact that their very alliance has been torn asunder by fate and let them switch to None.

Seriously, are you guys bitter that you may actually get some competition by trying to get the majority of ex Atlantis people?

Edit: and this comes from a guy who left the game in a nuclear spree.

Edited by Ivan The Infidel

Your right, we shouldnt recruit those nations. We should let them get raided to pieces.

Idk how many nations I talked to are like, Hey I have two wars on my butt, can you make the third? I mean seriously. I cannot understand why anyone would be in search of an alliance in a time like this. In fact I agree with some of you guys SPARTA YOU MAKE ME SICK.

It's dishonorable. Period.

Have some respect for the fact that their very alliance has been torn asunder by fate and let them switch to None.

Their alliance disbanded, and they will be looking for a different alliance shortly (most have found one already, going from their score in the race). Of course alliances looking for new, experienced and decent-NS nations will PM them. How is recruiting within a short period of time disrespectful? A PM won't change their experience and memories of Atlantis, nor will it change anything about the fact that they decided to disband. Enlighten me, what is dishonorable about this?

It's not so much the fact that your recruiting.

It's that most nations have gotten 5+ Pms from SPARTA ALONE.

What is wrong with that?

Our alliance disbanded, and you step on the grave by offering them tech.

If your going to recuit, do it classily, send ONE message to a nation, and don't bribe them with

50 tech for 10k+

100 for 20? 30?k+

150 for 50k+

It's just wrong.

It's not so much the fact that your recruiting.

It's that most nations have gotten 5+ Pms from SPARTA ALONE.

What is wrong with that?

Our alliance disbanded, and you step on the grave by offering them tech.

If your going to recuit, do it classily, send ONE message to a nation, and don't bribe them with

50 tech for 10k+

100 for 20? 30?k+

150 for 50k+

It's just wrong.

going to disagree with you there. It is just the same as saying we will send u $1mil start up for 10k+, $2mil join aid for 25k+, or $3mil join aid for 50k+. Just a way to get members to join.