The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

i would give them a month at most, but they might knock FOK out if they focus on them.

nah, they'll cling onto the #12 spot for as long as possible. If anyone takes #12 spot from NPO, it'll probably be Legion, as ROK and VE will still be battling out with NPO, and i'm sure NPO will not appreciate losing its sanction to one of these two.

nah, they'll cling onto the #12 spot for as long as possible. If anyone takes #12 spot from NPO, it'll probably be Legion, as ROK and VE will still be battling out with NPO, and i'm sure NPO will not appreciate losing its sanction to one of these two.

I don't think their disdain for falling behind either VE or RoK in score will have any effect on whether or not it happens. The former already passed Pacifica in NS and it won't be long before the latter does so as well.

Not only is it a long way from 12th to 13th, but unless someone wants to give us 104 members, 13th doesn't qualify for a sanction anyway. It's nice to be back in the positive though.

If someone gives you 104 members of the size you guys attract, TOP had better watch out.

I don't think their disdain for falling behind either VE or RoK in score will have any effect on whether or not it happens. The former already passed Pacifica in NS and it won't be long before the latter does so as well.

You'd be surprised. But I don't see NPO coming close to falling out of sanction, mid-August at the earliest, and there's a good chance the war might be over by then. That should give Legion some moral stimulus to grow faster!

I just noticed that if we still used the old requirements (needed 300 members) only 10 alliances would be sanctioned.

How are you more advanced than I? :blink:

Yeah, too many new alliances dropping the major ones below 300 members.

Looking at prewar stats, they likely would have had to pass TOOL, FOK, TPF, VE, GPA and GGA to get sanctioned (I'm assuming TDO kept up their trend of growth and TOP still broke 200). I could see GGA as a possibility at this point, but the other 5 wouldn't have given up their spots easily.

Not only is it a long way from 12th to 13th, but unless someone wants to give us 104 members, 13th doesn't qualify for a sanction anyway. It's nice to be back in the positive though.

I'd be tempted to help, but you'd still be 103 members short.

So, you know, if you find another 103, give me a call. ^_^

This post is to save bcndwilson from double-posting....

Since NPO won't let VE or Rok take their sanction without a very bloody fight and neither WTF or tG are eligible for the spot, it would be Legion taking their sanction most likely... That is about 8 points down from here... since NPO loses about, let's say, about 0.20 a day, it would take about.... forty days from now for them to lose sanction. However, that would be if Legion stays absolutely stagnant in score, so it may be more like 30 days or less... so, lets say, end of July.