The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

How? Probably by spreading lies by means of recruitment messages. Thats how...
Subject: Greetings from the New Pacific Order

Welcome! I invite you to join the New Pacific Order, one of the most organized and efficient alliances in CyberNations.

We can offer you protection, advice, and financial aid. We have guides, tools, and war-aids to help you start and grow your nation. With a membership of over 725, there is always someone who shares your views or has similar interests.

With our forum, IRC channels, and voice chat, you can be as connected as you want. Choosing from a vast array of positions, including a DJ on our radio station, writing for our newspaper, designing graphics, or helping us diplomatically, in the New Pacific Order you will never be bored!

Interested? To join us visit http://pacificorder.net/ and register. Go to the Reception Desk in the Lobby and sign up in Membership Applications. Consider me your recruiter.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Also just taught I would mention we are at war with this huge group of alliances called karma and have no hope of winning but who cares about that YOU GET TO SKIP THE ACADEMY to make our score look better

Regards,

My edit is italicised ;)

I mean that NPO just makes me sooo mad, I mean,...they are an alliance that recruits (!) new members,... the nerve, the evil.

Anyway, is this the first time we didnt lose score since the war started or not? Anybody know, a lot of pages to go through....

I mean that NPO just makes me sooo mad, I mean,...they are an alliance that recruits (!) new members,... the nerve, the evil.

Anyway, is this the first time we didnt lose score since the war started or not? Anybody know, a lot of pages to go through....

Would be the second time.

I think the problem was misleading the recruits and conrtadicting your emperor. If the recruitment message posted above is true, it doesn't tell the recepient that your alliance has already formally admitted defeat in an imperial decree. It also fails to mention the fact that they will most likely be attacked... soon, though of course it's also the job of someone being recruited to learn about where they plan to go. Not evol or anything, just a little... odd. But nicely done either way, I suppose.

I think the problem was misleading the recruits and conrtadicting your emperor. If the recruitment message posted above is true, it doesn't tell the recepient that your alliance has already formally admitted defeat in an imperial decree. It also fails to mention the fact that they will most likely be attacked... soon, though of course it's also the job of someone being recruited to learn about where they plan to go. Not evol or anything, just a little... odd. But nicely done either way, I suppose.

To be fair, I believe all of those new recruits are under 1k NS - there's probably more danger from tech raiding with a "none" AA than from wearing the NPO AA at that level.

I think the problem was misleading the recruits and conrtadicting your emperor.

Fascinating you would point that out. First of all, it is a recruiting message-- I do so believe that there is no such one that all would find not misleading in any way, except for members of that alliance. Its like those commercials on TV, every product is "da best."

Second, cant really get from where it contradicts (??) Moo, or honestly, what its decree needs to do in there or even if it was posted later or prior to this recruiting message send out.

So as of your problem, its a bit funny to have.

Anyway, yeah, I don't know how recent that message is as well, it seems that every other nation in CN knows more then me about NPO with all the screen shoots of our boards and all the super duper info they somehow obtain which is largely bogus, but it is possible it is not that really recent.

Anyway, not really on topic so Ill just kind off, drop this.

How? Probably by spreading lies by means of recruitment messages. Thats how...

Yep. Organized and Efficient. . . Number 1 alliance. . .

At least when they send me one a couple months ago. They didn't mention that they were about to die in the Karma War.

Also, nice update.

Welcome! I invite you to join the New Pacific Order, one of the most organized and efficient alliances in CyberNations.

Isn't there justification for not being able to gain even a 50% participation rate and of people eligible to pay reps and 70/80%+ efficiency is that they are a mass sanctioned alliance and therefore can't be expected to be very efficient?

We can offer you protection, advice, and financial aid. We have guides, tools, and war-aids to help you start and grow your nation. With a membership of over 725, there is always someone who shares your views or has similar interests.

But I thought most of their people in war mode were totally crushed and bill-locked. :rolleyes:

Wow, every tiny bit of details of NPO gets discussed..next thing we know, ppl would be discussing which alliance's flag and whose face is on Branimir's underwear....or maybe we can just stick to the topic?

I think IRON will be No.7 within a month...and after Hegemony is it the SF that has taken the most losses?

Edited by shahenshah

o/ MA and our awesome gains. Also...

[232] (+0) Monos Archein : 16.42 --> 16.45 (+0.03)

{162} (+0) Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations : 16.05 --> 16.06 (+0.01)

{173} (+2) Random Insanity Alliance : 12.94 --> 12.99 (+0.05)

{121} (+0) The Templar Knights : 12.41 --> 12.44 (+0.03)

Maroon Goes Marching Upwards... o/ Maroonity

Edited by The Kingdom of Wales

Isn't there justification for not being able to gain even a 50% participation rate and of people eligible to pay reps and 70/80%+ efficiency is that they are a mass sanctioned alliance and therefore can't be expected to be very efficient?

But I thought most of their people in war mode were totally crushed and bill-locked. :rolleyes:

It's called "spin." Selling yourself is important. What kind of lame brain would come up with a recruitment message that wasn't all glowing and positive about your alliance? Sure, I can see a "yeah, we're losing a major war and are having internal issues right now" message going over real well with the n00blets. :rolleyes: To expect anything less out of them than what the have now simply...doesn't make sense. Of course they're going to put rose-tinted glasses over all the issues.

It's called "spin." Selling yourself is important. What kind of lame brain would come up with a recruitment message that wasn't all glowing and positive about your alliance? Sure, I can see a "yeah, we're losing a major war and are having internal issues right now" message going over real well with the n00blets. :rolleyes: To expect anything less out of them than what the have now simply...doesn't make sense. Of course they're going to put rose-tinted glasses over all the issues.

But the problem is the are tricking new nations into joining them in a hopeless situation. Theres also that thing about them ZI deserters witch these new member would be if/when they realise whats going on and leave ( not that they could enforce that )

But the problem is the are tricking new nations into joining them in a hopeless situation. Theres also that thing about them ZI deserters witch these new member would be if/when they realise whats going on and leave ( not that they could enforce that )

It isn't really hopeless for the lower level nations being recruited. The war isn't really going to affect them directly, only in what NPO can actually provide as far as development programs and the like. And I don't think that they'd even put the effort into dealing with n00blet deserters if it came to it, not now.