The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

I believe the sanction is only wanted so we can add our flag.

Could care less afterwards.

Indeed, something that any alliance should be able to do after a certain amount of time existing, but instead has arbitrary restrictions on it because apparently admin would like to save a good 50 mb of server space. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on the come from behind win LoSS, well done.

Thanks Shode,

Also - on behalf of LOSS I'd like to congratulate NV and it's members - who have made the race good fun and did deserve the win...

You guys did great work and if it wasn't for a last minute pass the race would've been yours.

So well done.

Also, I expect that this will be my last update for a long while. I have other things I'll need to focus on for a bit.

B'day bash preparations eh :D

Thanks Shode,

Also - on behalf of LOSS I'd like to congratulate NV and it's members - who have made the race good fun and did deserve the win...

You guys did great work and if it wasn't for a last minute pass the race would've been yours.

So well done.

You guys were fantastic competition, maybe next time, we can race for sanction and go thro this fun drama again :lol: :wub::awesome:

Just to remind you all that NV did actually win the race, we had a 100k nation join our ranks as a wind up to Neuva Vida. As you can see, LOSS is back down to 15.79.

Congratulations on your win Neuva Vida :)

Edited by Drugsup

Indeed, something that any alliance should be able to do after a certain amount of time existing, but instead has arbitrary restrictions on it because apparently admin would like to save a good 50 mb of server space. :rolleyes:

I disagree, I think it is intresting to have sactioned races and what not. Having your flag in the game is something you can be proud off. Lossing sanctioned and still having your i am lame in the game is something you can point to and say you achieved and try to get your people to achieve it once again.

I find sanctioning an intresting idea. But to be honest, ghosts are the down side. TOP has very few means to deal with ghosts, besides asking them to leave. Our smallest nation is around 5k NS. I hope that we can get the flag but avoid being on that pull down menu soon after.

I disagree, I think it is intresting to have sactioned races and what not. Having your flag in the game is something you can be proud off. Lossing sanctioned and still having your i am lame in the game is something you can point to and say you achieved and try to get your people to achieve it once again.

I find sanctioning an intresting idea. But to be honest, ghosts are the down side. TOP has very few means to deal with ghosts, besides asking them to leave. Our smallest nation is around 5k NS. I hope that we can get the flag but avoid being on that pull down menu soon after.

How funny would it be if an alliance of 100 members with nations only under 3K NS declared war on TOP ( If there was no MDPs :P )

Edited by steodonn