The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Darn MK! jaded.gif

Oh and Supri, might wanna fix the styling error. ;) Oh and I'll make more images soon. :P

Styling error? Other than not writing out ODN and RoK in full, there are no mistakes.

haha, poor ragnarok...

anyone opposed to a n00b (kinda) making an update tomorrow?

*hint hint*

Do it. But talk to baseballer790[NpO] on IRC as to a certain shoutout if you do...

Their gain propelled them past three other alliances, and made them the number one contender aside from the Global Democratic Alliance to win the race to the LoSS/WTF/NV/NADC Challenge Line

Err...i thught the race was between LoSS, WTF, NV and NADC.....where did MK and GDA come into the picture :o

Commentary

Today was a pretty boring day for the Sanction Race, with very few alliances posting extravagant gains or losses and just as few passes. Both the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and the The Order of Light

Am I the only one that can see the error? lol Supri, just add a after IRON and it's fixed..... Like it matters now anyway, but still.. I'm being OCD about it. :P