The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

So what allainces actually benefit from the changing of one arbitrary number to another?Who's in the 200-299 bracket?

VE, TOOL, UPN, MA, NV, GPA, GDA, NATO, RIA, TDO, RIA, Invicta and The Legion all benefit.

TOP, Gramlins, Echelon and MK all remain in amongst the top 20 despite having member counts in the 107-174 region.

I think 200 rule is quite bad infact. No significant alliance has chance to challenge top 12 in Score, if it is not as powerful in other regards. Only one alliance of all is able to challenge it right now, and it is TOP. Putting rule at 200 is in my opinion unnecessary, and too restrictive of successful alliances with stricter entrance criteria.

But, I can assure you. We will take what is ours!

I think 200 rule is quite bad infact. No significant alliance has chance to challenge top 12 in Score, if it is not as powerful in other regards. Only one alliance of all is able to challenge it right now, and it is TOP. Putting rule at 200 is in my opinion unnecessary, and too restrictive of successful alliances with stricter entrance criteria.

But, I can assure you. We will take what is ours!

we should talk about that merger thing again, i guess :rolleyes:

TOP is still incredibly far from a sanctioned spot as far as members go. Our app process is too restrictive for us to net 38 nations anytime soon. I think it's awesome though that we gained so much score. 10th place now, and we're coming for 9th just for laughs.

This is the truth. We won't jeopardize a history of quality recruiting just for an in game flag.

*shrugs* Doesn't change too much imo. One of the primary ways to gain score is still membership numbers, so most any alliance gaining entrance to the top 12 will probably have 300 or more. There'll be exceptions to that of course, but not many.

-Drac

And the exception is TOP, they have been in the top 12 for a long time now. :) This does add more competition to the race though, because alot of people have over 200.

:awesome:

Dropping the number to 200 is pointless. Why would TOP with +40 newb nations be more deserving of a sanction than TOP as it is now? It doesn't make sense.

Its a step in the right direction, I guess. Look at the bright side, now you dont have to double the amount of members...just ya know...40 more...

Ehh... still don't see why lower recruiting standards should be encouraged/obligatory for sanction status. Sure we could recruit 40 players in no time, but if they aren't TOP quality then IMO that makes us worse as a whole, not better. I just don't think there should be a nation requirement at all, especially given the fact that it's already built into the score formula. Admin, stop denying us our in-game flag! :jihad:

Dropping the number to 200 is pointless. Why would TOP with +40 newb nations be more deserving of a sanction than TOP as it is now? It doesn't make sense.

No it doesn't. On the other hand now we don't have to hire alliances to kill our ghosts.

I think the intent is to show that TOP can manage 40 more people and keep them around.

I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves here.

I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves here.

Admin may not have done the update especially for TOP but I'm sure he sees there are alliances like yours with great Average Nation strength and he probably would just like to see you guys handle a few more nations. Awesome avatar by the way.