The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Atlantis gained 80 in 1 day, and another 150 nations in two weeks.

Madhatter+Chaos+100 mil incentives=better than TOOL.

Edit: We didn't just recruit noobs either.

150 in two weeks? That's it? Sorry, but we've done better. Well over 200 in 2 weeks at one point I believe. That was way back though, when we let every noob in without any kind of academy.

-Bama

150 in two weeks? That's it? Sorry, but we've done better. Well over 200 in 2 weeks at one point I believe. That was way back though, when we let every noob in without any kind of academy.

-Bama

The 80 in one day was impressive though.

-Bama

EDIT: Damn you! Text.

Edited by Virillus

You're the arrogant athlete who wins a gold medal and ridicules somebody that "only" got silver. You'd have to be willfully ignorant to think that getting 150 recruits (with an academy, mind you) in two weeks is a marginal achievement.

Sarcasm, flew over head, etc.

150 in 2 weeks is huge. I was messing with CZ... when I use italics, I'm rarely serious. :P

-Bama

Yeah, text sarcasm can be tough. I've overlooked it a few times myself. I should have used a :P or :awesome: to make it more clear.

-Bama

Yes, but sometimes it's fun to throw people off with sarcasm that they can't tell if it's sarcasm or not.

ALSO: Who's got update today?