The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

If only you could catch our NS, only 500K to go :P

Then again TOOL and MA are yet to catch us there :P

Also I think thats us now. Should be growth from here on out. :)

thats the reason why i like NV's stats.....though we are growing rapidly, its not because of an increased member count but more due to increase in NS. :awesome:

Don't worry Raasaa, we plan on it

looking forward to it :popcorn:

"6-4-2008

- Sanctioned alliances will now be processed automatically in the game rather than on a manual quarterly basis. If an alliance falls out of rank it will be automatically replaced by the next alliance in line. The sanctioned alliances are marked in bold on the All Alliances Display Screen. Only the top 12 alliances by score with at least 300 members are eligible for sanctioned status in the game. If an alliance gains sanctioned status in the game and holds that position for 10 days a representative from that an alliance may contact me via email or via private message on the forums to have their alliance flag added to the game."

what does this mean for this thread?

"6-4-2008

- Sanctioned alliances will now be processed automatically in the game rather than on a manual quarterly basis. If an alliance falls out of rank it will be automatically replaced by the next alliance in line. The sanctioned alliances are marked in bold on the All Alliances Display Screen. Only the top 12 alliances by score with at least 300 members are eligible for sanctioned status in the game. If an alliance gains sanctioned status in the game and holds that position for 10 days a representative from that an alliance may contact me via email or via private message on the forums to have their alliance flag added to the game."

what does this mean for this thread?

:awesome: I suggested something like that a while ago but it was shot down by the community >___>

Nothing. This thread is about the day to day changes where we can all comment.

What it does mean tho is that FOK! and Raknarok flags in the game as soon as they contact admin :) Since they just got Sanctioned.

o7 FOK!

o7 RoK

Now you gotta worry if you dont hold a spot for 10 days :P

I'm not sure about this update. It will for sure change the idea of "getting sanctioned"... not that being sanctioned is a big thing anyway.

hmm, i think its time to add # of days to the list. for alliances that pass into sanction status. that way we know how close someone is to taking a spot.

Good idea, but only for those sanctioned alliances that fall from the top 12.

Good idea, but only for those sanctioned alliances that fall from the top 12.

but if theres a very close 3 way race, then someone could fall out for more than 10 days without anyone holding the spot for 10 days, so best to count how long a new contender has held the spot.

but if theres a very close 3 way race, then someone could fall out for more than 10 days without anyone holding the spot for 10 days, so best to count how long a new contender has held the spot.

I just read the update again, and it seems the 10 days is only for your flag. The new alliance will get sanctioned on the same day that it passes into position 12.

It seems strange, because then alliances, like you said, who are battling for 12 can be sanctioned on 1 day, and not the next, etc... :mellow: