The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

*sigh*

Totally missed the point of the dignity line. But oh well.

This. The dignity line is a well-thought out idea and you decided to completely disregard it.

The point of this is to be competitive in the sanction race, not just have your name up there, no offense. Half of the lowest sanctioned alliance's score is a fair estimate of competitive. The only reason alliances below it aren't taken off is to prevent one bad day that might be quickly rebounded upon from taking an alliance off the list unnecessarily.

Smart idea, Goph. Apparently too smart.

...And we soar ahead of the competition :P

Also, man, I had no idea Ragnarok was that big...

We've shot up over the last month or two. At the beginning of April, our score was around 8. At the beginning of March, our score was 6.5 (Stats thanks to Unspeakable Evil).

EDIT: Phail Grammar is phail

Edited by Call Me A n00b

This. The dignity line is a well-thought out idea and you decided to completely disregard it.

The point of this is to be competitive in the sanction race, not just have your name up there, no offense. Half of the lowest sanctioned alliance's score is a fair estimate of competitive. The only reason alliances below it aren't taken off is to prevent one bad day that might be quickly rebounded upon from taking an alliance off the list unnecessarily.

Smart idea, Goph. Apparently too smart.

I must be stupid - what did he do wrong?

The problem with having the two lines be the same is that we'd have to constantly add and delete alliances who hover around that line - if we add them, I'd prefer for them to be on there for good. Having two separate lines gives alliances a bit of a cushion and a chance to increase their score before they are removed from the list.

The problem with having the two lines be the same is that we'd have to constantly add and delete alliances who hover around that line - if we add them, I'd prefer for them to be on there for good. Having two separate lines gives alliances a bit of a cushion and a chance to increase their score before they are removed from the list.

For what it's worth I think it is a fantastic idea.