The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

And even as they're falling, the Mostly Harmless Alliance and the Orange Defense Network can't help but fight each other, and despite the NS changes are only separated by 0.02.

Yeah we keep rolling around and around together, keep remaining so close to each other, keep swapping over who's gonna be on top and...

Oh dear god, we're makin love :blush:

Hmm, will be interesting to see if this really was all. I suspect some of the real big alliances might have a few unchecked nations remaining, though admittedly they will likely not amount to as much as today's changes.

Not a bad drop for us. Still a good bit above NATO, and not too far behind CSN.

Also lol at NPO's drop equaling just over 2x Legions score :P

Yeah, you're creaming us now. Mandatory nuke policy FTW, apparently.

I went from 19th in my alliance to 11th because I'm nuclear and have minimum military and some people above me were maxed with less infra.

Yeah, you're creaming us now. Mandatory nuke policy FTW, apparently.

One of these days I'll convince the RIA to have one of those. >_> *seethes* They're so resistant!

I went from fifth to third in the RIA. That's good, since I don't like being any less than fourth. >_> As long as I'm fourth or higher, I'm satisfied.

One of these days I'll convince the RIA to have one of those. >_> *seethes* They're so resistant!

I went from fifth to third in the RIA. That's good, since I don't like being any less than fourth. >_> As long as I'm fourth or higher, I'm satisfied.

Since the VE's reincarnation, I've gone from being #8 in the alliance to #49. It's a bit humbling, but also a sign that we've recruited a lot of excellent nations.