The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Is it me, or did everyone around us lose more than 00.11?

It's the power of the Polar Brrd. Everytime we get close to someone they just lose massive amounts of score. First GGA, FOK and now TPF. Next stop Viridia o/

Edited by Halicore

k guys, just a little request for everyone.

I know everyone loves to feel special and famous by doing update, but I'd really prefer if we could stick to a few people who do it well rather than having a ton of people who have no clue what they're doing. Shahman can go for it tonight, but I'd appreciate it in the future if we had the regulars do it.

:)

k guys, just a little request for everyone.

I know everyone loves to feel special and famous by doing update, but I'd really prefer if we could stick to a few people who do it well rather than having a ton of people who have no clue what they're doing. Shahman can go for it tonight, but I'd appreciate it in the future if we had the regulars do it.

:)

I've done it before, sometime in november...let me linky sir master

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1041734

Edited by shahman

I've done it before, sometime in november...let me linky sir master

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1041734

As I recall, that update had to be redone. Make sure you use the Detailed Alliance Statistics and not the Display All Alliances option. Although, I do think it'd be a lot better to have a simple guide than to discourage newcomers from writing the update.

Edited by Penguin