GATO in Paris

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1340087808' post='2988651']
I believe omni's nation not being nuked over some spying allegations is all the enlightenment I need to provide.
[/quote]
Omni confused his mouth with his ass again. He started talking out the wrong one. Had any GATO nation came forward about being the result of a spy attack. He would have been rolled. TIO Government can confirm this for you as well as it was worked out with them. GATO doesn't attack people for simple disagreements and being trolled by them on the OWF.

So please. Enlighten me. Maybe you're the omniscient one, but I seriously doubt it.

Edit: Be to been

Edited by TimLee

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saddens me that GATO has such a short memory. I remember, when I was a young lad, a fresh recruit in CSN, when we, because you needed help, burned for you. Took my first ZI for you, and look at what you have become. <insert statement of denial or we are so much better...heckle heckle...yawn>

I am disappointed.

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1340088475' post='2988659']
It saddens me that GATO has such a short memory. I remember, when I was a young lad, a fresh recruit in CSN, when we, because you needed help, burned for you. Took my first ZI for you, and look at what you have become. <insert statement of denial or we are so much better...heckle heckle...yawn>

I am disappointed.
[/quote]

I remember those days. Your Head of State at the time was Allied_Threat if I recall? Yes, GATO and most of those CSN nations that burned with us are still friends. Ironically enough, a good portion of them no longer reside in CSN and/or SF.

To suggest we have forgotten is simply absurd and borderline delusional.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1340076472' post='2988356']
Well you dont have any idea what honor and what a word means...
[/quote]

There is no honor among thieves, good sir. :smug:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1340085930' post='2988633']
Says the Peace Mode Warriors.

Best of luck to RnR in this tengo!

Sup XX?
[/quote]
GATO has 108 Members in PM
Sparta has 77 Members in PM

You are both alliances with the same size member base

Basically quit the PM crap, it makes you look stupid.

Oh, and R&R, no touching Magicninja, he is mine.

I've been waiting for a long long time
Just to get off and throw my hands up high
And live my life and live my life
Just to get off and throw my hands up high

Paste them, RnR.You got a paper kitty cat to deal with. You finished off LoSS no sweat, this shouldn't be much harder.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1340095949' post='2988709']
>posts in CnG alliance topic about not honoring treaties
[/quote]

LSF hit NoR with a rogue, NoR responded by defending herself against LSF aggression and at present have not requested NG to enter on an oDP and AFAIK LSF have not requested INT to enter against NoR on an oA.. So where's the issue for myself or Int at present?

MK hit CSN on a questionable CB, SF just sit there.
Umb hit FARK with no CB just a case of, we don't like you, XX just sit there.
TLR and GATO hit RnR. Let's wait and see what SF & XX do later today my guess, put more nations into peace mode.

Ergo

SF & XX fail at supporting Mandatory Defense Treaties.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1340096243' post='2988711']
LSF hit NoR with a rogue, NoR responded by defending herself against LSF aggression and at present have not requested NG to enter on an oDP and AFAIK LSF have not requested INT to enter against NoR on an oA.. So where's the issue for myself or Int at present?

MK hit CSN on a questionable CB, SF just sit there.
Umb hit FARK with no CB just a case of, we don't like you, XX just sit there.
TLR and GATO hit RnR. Let's wait and see what SF & XX do later today my guess, put more nations into peace mode.

Ergo

SF & XX fail at supporting Mandatory Defense Treaties.
[/quote]

You realise that the whole reason for this topic is that R&R defended on an MD treaty right?

Yeah, but my point is that [b]all[/b] of SF/XX should have engaged as per the wording of the SF and XX treaties, not just RnR :P

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1340096485' post='2988714']
Fixed that for you, lots of fail from the CnG end too here.
[/quote]

I see LSF-NoR being LSF Aggression against NoR, but then again I am biased.

Edited by Stewie

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1340096500' post='2988715']
Yeah, but my point is that [b]all[/b] of SF/XX should have engaged as per the wording of the SF and XX treaties, not just RnR :P
[/quote]
Why? So the coalition could complain about lack of warslots?
Yes every single ally can declare straight away, but most wouldn't actually get to fight, so instead they wait patiently for the right moment. Timing it king.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1340097263' post='2988719']
Why? So the coalition could complain about lack of warslots?
Yes every single ally can declare straight away, but most wouldn't actually get to fight, so instead they wait patiently for the right moment. Timing it king.
[/quote]

And that would be why I'm not in coalition planning :awesome:

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1340087808' post='2988651']
I believe omni's nation not being nuked over some spying allegations is all the enlightenment I need to provide.
[/quote]

Well this is dishonest, Charles; we investigated the matter and found nothing to actually support his trolling, and out of respect for our TIO friends decided to be diplomatic about it. I think I even spoke to you to a similar end?

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1340095337' post='2988704']
GATO has 108 Members in PM
Sparta has 77 Members in PM

You are both alliances with the same size member base

Basically quit the PM crap, it makes you look stupid.

[/quote]

All PM mode commentary is the absolute worst.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1340096500' post='2988715']
I see LSF-NoR being LSF Aggression against NoR, but then again I am biased.
[/quote]
I'd like to reiterate what I said in the TLR thread: we were requested to [i]defend[/i] LSF from NoR's aggression, which we voted against.

We did not receive any request to go in for LSF on oA in this latest development, because neither LSF nor us considered LSF to be the aggressors.

This probably just makes us look even worse than it usually would, but I'm just throwing it out there because there's a severe lack of honesty on the OWF as of well, ever. I'm not particularly proud at the moment, but I feel it should be known rather than just trying to spin things in our favour.

Edited by VladimirLenin

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340101910' post='2988746']
I'd like to reiterate what I said in the TLR thread: we were requested to [i]defend[/i] LSF from NoR's aggression, which we voted against.

We did not receive any request to go in for LSF on oA in this latest development, because neither LSF nor us considered LSF to be the aggressors.

This probably just makes us look even worse than it usually would, but I'm just throwing it out there because there's a severe lack of honesty on the OWF as of well, ever.
[/quote]

It's respectable you're willing to be honest about it. Hats off to you.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340101910' post='2988746']

This probably just makes us look even worse than it usually would, but I'm just throwing it out there because there's a severe lack of honesty on the OWF as of well, ever. I'm not particularly proud at the moment, but I feel it should be known rather than just trying to spin things in our favour.
[/quote]
I am frankly, in contrast to Roq, dumbfounded how brazenly you and your membership have violated your own treaties. You[b] should[/b] be ashamed. You (and your membership, who voted on the war itself) have sold one of your oldest allies, to your greatest foe down the river to save your own skins. Embrace your role as a cowardly lackey, because no one will ever let you forget it. Especially for being allied to alliances like NEW and TPF, who have jumped into the fire for their allies without a second thought.

Pathetic.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical