A Bal Masqué announcement

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1339008999' post='2978328']
Please console the poor NGer in the face of big nasty BM :(
[/quote]

I would, but I hear they like to stab friends in the back. I wasn't there for the talks, but i saw what went down. If Ng would like console, I would suggest drinking Dos Equis with some friends. Its really not bad with some lime and salt along the rim :-)

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338917034' post='2977627']
It was Sovrana, it as if I was looking into a mirror. I also noticed I had a TON of old friends in Bal Masque.
[/quote]

That's great and all, but it's not all about you. What about the other members of Sovrana? Did they not even deserve a second of your thought? Sovrana =/= Rotavele.

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10250650.jpg[/img]

Never used to have anything against you, but the more I read your posts - the more introverted you seem.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1339010945' post='2978349']
That's great and all, but it's not all about you. What about the other members of Sovrana? Did they not even deserve a second of your thought? Sovrana =/= Rotavele.

Never used to have anything against you, but the more I read your posts - the more introverted you seem.
[/quote]

Considering that they were all new, Id assume they didn't have too many close friends. Besides, why does your alliance affiliation have anything to do with who you can and can't be friends with. I have friends in MK, NPO, MCXA, CSN, GOD, all over the place. Even NG, too many people in the CN community go ahead and rule you out because of your alliance affiliation. I dont see why it matters.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1339010945' post='2978349']

[/quote]

The irony of this post is astonishing, you are not a great example of people who create/join an alliance and sticks with it.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339012154' post='2978365']
The irony of this post is astonishing, you are not a great example of people who create/join an alliance and sticks with it.
[/quote]
He's talking about membership input, not keeping the alliance.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1339019519' post='2978399']
I'd like to hear names.
[/quote]

Oh yes, he clearly needs to explain himself to the peanut gallery. Give the guy a break

Edited by kwell

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1339021317' post='2978413']
Oh yes, he clearly needs to explain himself to the peanut gallery. Give the guy a break
[/quote]

The few times Rotavele was mentionned in MK, it was to agree that she was a moron and that we didn't like her. Sue me for being interested in what my alliance mates think.

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1339021969' post='2978419']
The few times Rotavele was mentionned in MK, it was to agree that she was a moron and that we didn't like her.
[/quote]

Thats p much what every decent alliance thinks of her. You are spot on in the description of it.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1339019519' post='2978399']
I'd like to hear names.
[/quote]
draggie and I have been good friends for quite some time actually. We served in MCXA gov't together long ago. To be fair, Thats only one name I can think of atm, but I've talken to many over the past of MK. Sorry that you don't approve of me.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1339021317' post='2978413']
[/quote]
Thanks hun.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1339022587' post='2978429']
Thats p much what every decent alliance thinks of her. You are spot on in the description of it.
[/quote]

I agree.

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1339005075' post='2978301']
I'm a bit late on this thread, however i'm happy to see this happen and get some more awesome members.

P.S.: I am terrible fyi

o/
[/quote]

You'll always be my favourite alliance hopper, WANA.

:*

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339024723' post='2978446']
draggie and I have been good friends for quite some time actually. We served in MCXA gov't together long ago. To be fair, Thats only one name I can think of atm, but I've talken to many over the past of MK. Sorry that you don't approve of me.
[/quote]
I don't think I've ever heard draggie speak negatively of anyone. So there's that.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339027277' post='2978473']
I don't think I've ever heard draggie speak negatively of anyone. So there's that.
[/quote]

Good god, Can you please just shut up? Sovrana merged into Bal Masque. This thread has nothing to do with you, and your bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with this thread. Let it go, If you have an issue with MK, Go to an MK thread and discuss it. If you have a problem with an alliance, go to their forums and discuss it. Bal Masque has embassies, and we don't deny anyone to talk. So come here if you have a problem and stop trolling this thread. Let it die, it was announced, drop it. If you want the last one, please be my guest and reply to this with some smart ass comment, as long as you let this thread die. Its lived, let it go. Time to grow up.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339028353' post='2978491']
Good god, Can you please just shut up? Sovrana merged into Bal Masque. This thread has nothing to do with you, and your bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with this thread. Let it go, If you have an issue with MK, Go to an MK thread and discuss it. If you have a problem with an alliance, go to their forums and discuss it. Bal Masque has embassies, and we don't deny anyone to talk. So come here if you have a problem and stop trolling this thread. Let it die, it was announced, drop it. If you want the last one, please be my guest and reply to this with some smart ass comment, as long as you let this thread die. Its lived, let it go. Time to grow up.
[/quote]
I didn't bring draggie up. What the hell are you on about?

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1339021969' post='2978419']
The few times Rotavele was mentionned in MK, it was to agree that she was a moron and that we didn't like her. Sue me for being interested in what my alliance mates think.
[/quote]

It's more on the lines of do being a decent citizen on planet bob. To be frank, I've about had it with these types. When did being "in" mean dragging everyone else through the mud? It's harder to be a nice person then it is **** head. You should try it some time. You just might find it will score you more points with the right people. Why does it concern me? It doesn't, but I am still going to say something to you or anyone else that wants to demean someone for having a change in heart.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1339031607' post='2978522']
It's more on the lines of do being a decent citizen on planet bob. To be frank, I've about had it with these types. When did being "in" mean dragging everyone else through the mud? It's harder to be a nice person then it is **** head. You should try it some time. You just might find it will score you more points with the right people. Why does it concern me? It doesn't, but I am still going to say something to you or anyone else that wants to demean someone for having a change in heart.
[/quote]

You sure you're in the right alliance buddy?

Not knocking you or anything.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1339033581' post='2978529']
There's different types of sins, not all of them involve being a **** head :-)
[/quote]
He means as in you're publicly calling out a direct ally in this fashion.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339033841' post='2978533']
He means as in you're publicly calling out a direct ally in this fashion.
[/quote]

It's nothing MK hasn't done in private.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1339035055' post='2978542']
It's nothing MK hasn't done in private.
[/quote]
I know you don't realize the difference between public and private considering what you've done on CNTel before, but really?