Let's get something straight

Zoomzoomzoom

These positions don't make any sense as Rey pointed out. Though MK is more two-faced and NG is more direct.

Umbrella is objectively terrible, though. Big, but no brains like a brontosaurus.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Desert Glory' timestamp='1338256235' post='2973848']
Actually, thats the whole basis behind insulting someone. If they are stupid, make fun of them. In fact, this thread is making fun people who don't have the mental capacity to understand that high aid slot usage does not translate into increased alliance activity. (Thank you Zoom for your glorious effort trying to educate these people, however, ultimately I do not think they will ever grasp such a complex and convoluted area of study such as this). I understand that your sub par cognitive abilities will pose a serious problem, so first you should recognize you have one before you go about trying to solve it.

potato.
[/quote]
You are an idiot and bad a this. You can't compare making fun of people who are mentally disabled and people who are ignorant.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338256374' post='2973851']
These positions don't make any sense as Rey pointed out. Though MK is more two-faced and NG is more direct.
[/quote]

Yes, but my point is you should'nt insult anyone at all, enless you know them and do not like them. Ill bet 50 tech NG has never had more than 3 conversations with CSN, GOD, Invicta, MCXA, or etc....

You may not like them, but why? Just because they might not win the next war?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338256355' post='2973850']
They call me a bad poster?

Non Grata doesnt really care for anyone who isnt in power or can do damage. You'll never see NG give the time of day to an alliance to even introduce themselves to NG, enless NG thinks that they'll win the next war.
[/quote]

I find fault in this, since I work in FA from time to time and I know for a fact this is not what I base my contact on. Also if you notice I have not talked bad nor thrown around any slander toward MCXA. My fellow alliances mates may have, but I have not, so I ask that when you quote me show me/my alliance the same respect I'm showing you/your alliance only seems fair if you ask me.

[quote name='jgator' timestamp='1338257545' post='2973859']
Also if you notice I have not talked bad nor thrown around any slander toward MCXA.
[/quote]

Interesting, I've been holding close to doing the same thing on my end. I think you'll find the NG-Rota dynamic is something that is personal to just Rota, I don't think anybody else at MCXA wishes NG ill will.

[quote name='jgator' timestamp='1338257545' post='2973859']
I find fault in this, since I work in FA from time to time and I know for a fact this is not what I base my contact on. Also if you notice I have not talked bad nor thrown around any slander toward MCXA. My fellow alliances mates may have, but I have not, so I ask that when you quote me show me/my alliance the same respect I'm showing you/your alliance only seems fair if you ask me.
[/quote]

You engaged in a conversation in which I was going against NG. It is only fair to say, I was not exactly expecting you to come in as nicely as you did. As I have said, you are the only NG member so far that I have respected and felt liking towards now that I have gotten to know you.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338258084' post='2973865']
You engaged in a conversation in which I was going against NG. It is only fair to say, I was not exactly expecting you to come in as nicely as you did. As I have said, you are the only NG member so far that I have respected and felt liking towards now that I have gotten to know you.
[/quote]
Since it's fair for you to assume that every member of NG is going to make derogatory comments, is it also fair to assume that every MCXA member is going to make godawful posts?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338258507' post='2973872']
Since it's fair for you to assume that every member of NG is going to make derogatory comments, is it also fair to assume that every MCXA member is going to make godawful posts?
[/quote]

Sure go for it.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338250074' post='2973755']
ITT: Non Slota makes excuses for having 40% Aid Slot Efficiency.

I read all of this and I dont get it, Umbrella and GOD lowered their aid slot efficiency... this is supposed to mean NG isnt lazy and high aid slot usage isnt a good thing?

So to wrap this thread up, NG makes excuses for their laziness and incompentant alliance.

Those dont win wars, but we have those too.
[/quote]

It is clear you have some issues with my fine alliance. As a good MoFA I can't let this stand. I would like to apologize and make amends for the actions of my alliance. My place at 8?

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1338258662' post='2973877']
It is clear you have some issues with my fine alliance. As a good MoFA I can't let this stand. I would like to apologize and make amends for the actions of my alliance. My place at 8?
[/quote]

My grudge began with Xander during the Karma war and has reigned ever since. I dont think repairing the grudge will do any good now.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338258772' post='2973880']
My grudge began with Xander during the Karma war and has reigned ever since. I dont think repairing the grudge will do any good now.
[/quote]

What did mein Leader do to you, if you don't meind me asking? Konig Xander has always been an utter gentleman.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1338258869' post='2973881']
I completely agree. Why should I give up my superior position?
[/quote]

Well if its not the Anti-Christ himself... Welcome to the thread.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1338252861' post='2973788']
You two should go on a date, the sexual tension is ridiculous.
[/quote]

I was quietly reading the posts until I saw this one. LOL :lol1:

[img]http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/think-friends-flirting-ecard-someecards.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1338258977' post='2973882']
What did mein Leader do to you, if you don't meind me asking? Konig Xander has always been an utter gentleman.
[/quote]

It all started in April of 2009. Zenith road to war with Poison Clan. Umbrella countered us, then IS came in. As I went to the IRC of all of our enemies to make friends Xander came to mock me. His insults were not of a joking order, but attacking me because of my nation's religion being Jewish and the IS Flag spoke for itself when it comes to anti-semitism. I exposed the fiasco on the OWF. Xander and IS became to my IRC channel, as well as insulting me numerous times in my own after learning that I am indeed a Lesbian. It did not stop, and after awhile I contact PC and Co. Chinatownbus publicly apologized for Xander's actions and apologized to me and said he would dead with it. It never stopped. They began to use moderation as a weapon and reported everything on the forums and eventually got me warned. I went to them not much later apologizing and hoping to end the grudge. It didnt end.

August 20, 2009. Me and my friends had formed The Imperial Order. My best 2 friends in CN at the time also created an alliance, named The Crimson Guard as the red sphere was now free. After Xander discovered Francesca and Sup4leetkilla were my two good friends, him and [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Popcorn_War"]IS raided CG[/url]. After TIO threatened to go in with STA, Invicta, VN, Menotah, CJ, OO, USCN, tC, TRE. Xander eventually backed down and paid reparations to CG. Francesca fell ill and retired, Sup4 to this day has retired.

Over the years, I have been bashed in many threads and trolled by Xander. He will not let it go, so I have now turned to responding to this guy.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338259481' post='2973887']
August 20, 2009. Me and my friends had formed The Imperial Order. My best 2 friends in CN at the time also created an alliance, named The Crimson Guard as the red sphere was now free. After Xander discovered Francesca and Sup4leetkilla were my two good friends, him and [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Popcorn_War"]IS raided CG[/url]. After TIO threatened to go in with STA, Invicta, VN, Menotah, CJ, OO, USCN, tC, TRE. Xander eventually backed down and paid reparations to CG. Francesca fell ill and retired, Sup4 to this day has retired.
[/quote]
Actually I don't think I knew that there was that connection between you and CG but knowing it now makes it that much better.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1338260237' post='2973894']
Actually I don't think I knew that there was that connection between you and CG but knowing it now makes it that much better.
[/quote]

As will it pissing on NG's tombstone