• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1335893972' post='2961669']
When do we all get naked?

-Craig
[/quote]
Hopefully as soon as the weather gets warmer :D

Anyway....Congrats LSF! 6 years is a hell of a long time to be alive. Hopefully you can go many more. The Union supports this movement against Martens. We will ship unlimited amounts of aid to LSF in order to bring this man...er...nation?...um....thing to justice. :nuke:

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1335909071' post='2961784']
Silly lolcommies.
[/quote]

The LSF has existed continuously for 6 years despite the best efforts of the previous incarnation of your alliance and the abomination that was NoV. In contrast much of the world united to end NoR 1 and you're only back because you promised to be good boys and girls, and you call us silly? :lol1:

Edited by Sabcat

[quote name='Alex Thompson' timestamp='1335911575' post='2961834']
you don't want to get on our bad side.

we might start an internet-based campaign against you.
[/quote]

Maybe they do? We need more real rivalries.

I mean, I expect everyone to be bored at this point, so tension is generally welcome.

So if LSF really wants to roll NoR or vice versa, then build a coalition, declare over a years old grudge. It's been shown to be an effective method.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106874

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335912500' post='2961848']
I mean, I expect everyone to be bored at this point, so tension is generally welcome.

So if LSF really wants to roll NoR or vice versa, then build a coalition, declare over a years old grudge. It's been shown to be an effective method.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106874
[/quote]

I support this wholeheartedly

That would actually be enjoyable for old times sake.

Amusing read, but I don't think the illustrious Martens shall be brought down by this. At least I hope that he is not.

<3 LSF, I miss when we were enemies struggling at each others throats. Anyways congradulations on making it to your 6th Year, I wish you many more long years.

lol. There has been far worse done in the history of alliances here. I'd argue that the Maroon War was far more interesting and important than the war against LSF ever was. Also, I enjoyed both of those wars. Just sayin'

Congratulations on existing for 6 years though.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1335910745' post='2961821']
The LSF has existed continuously for 6 years despite the best efforts of the previous incarnation of your alliance and the abomination that was NoV. In contrast much of the world united to end NoR 1 and you're only back because you promised to be good boys and girls, and you call us silly? :lol1:
[/quote]

Nordreich in its first incarnation was brought down by internal drama. I think you meant Norden Verein?

[url=http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=66714&hl=]Nordreich Disbandment Announcement[/url] - as posted by yours truly on 2 May, 2007.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1335914967' post='2961879']
Nordreich in its first incarnation was brought down by internal drama. I think you meant Norden Verein?

[url=http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=66714&hl=]Nordreich Disbandment Announcement[/url] - as posted by yours truly on 2 May, 2007.
[/quote]
don't mind sabcat, he's just trying to cause trouble :P

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1335910745' post='2961821']
[/quote]
Nordreich's first incarnation exploded from the inside. There never was a 'united world'.

[quote name='Alex Thompson' timestamp='1335911575' post='2961834']
you don't want to get on our bad side.

we might start an internet-based campaign against you.
[/quote]
Everyone knows I'm much more evil than Martens ever was. :ehm:

Why not just go after Martens and THE MISGUIDED REMNANTS OF HIS REGIME as you call them and seek your revenge or whatever you call it?

Words don't really mean a lot around here so back it up with action or you look foolish doing it. Congrats on six years nevertheless, that's quite an achievement for you guys.

Obligatory LOL Commies :smug:

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1335918379' post='2961907']
Why not just go after Martens and THE MISGUIDED REMNANTS OF HIS REGIME as you call them and seek your revenge or whatever you call it?

Words don't really mean a lot around here so back it up with action or you look foolish doing it. Congrats on six years nevertheless, that's quite an achievement for you guys.

Obligatory LOL Commies :smug:
[/quote]

Exactly, I mean, ultimately, it's not like TGE is just going to hand him over to you in a peaceful fashion. I remember the last time someone wanted Martens they actually said he was on a ZI list and it was settled for money.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335921178' post='2961927']
[b]Exactly[/b], I mean, ultimately, it's not like TGE is just going to hand him over to you in a peaceful fashion. I remember the last time someone wanted Martens they actually said he was on a ZI list and it was settled for money.
[/quote]
Why don't [i]you[/i] declare on MK, then? :P

There's nothing wrong with building/reviving a bit of rivalry.