LSF - 6 Years On - Martens 2012

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1335921553' post='2961929']
Why don't [i]you[/i] declare on MK, then? :P

There's nothing wrong with building/reviving a bit of rivalry.
[/quote]

Same reason TOP didn't declare on Polar until November '11. Also I'm not really looking to be the starting point of any war. I'm more of a knight/bishop rather than a king/queen on the chessboard of the political game.
edit: fixed analogy

If it is being built up, I don't really have any issues since it'd be great to see someone unexpected actually starting the action around here. The difference between me and LSF is I'm not tied to blocs and other large alliances. If I was tied to a C&G alliance, yours, and a bunch of others, then sure you'd probably see more immediate action from me.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My esteemed comrades of the Federation, it brings me great joy and honor to stand united with you all on this day. And, as I promised Optimistic, I'm here with you all in the flesh.

[IMG]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o63/MarcTrain/IMG_20120501_210654-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Happy May Day, my comrades! ¡Libertad o Muerte!

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1335915148' post='2961884']
Looking at the treaty web, I think it is safe to say the commies won in the end.
[/quote]

Indeed. :ehm:

[quote]Why not just go after Martens and THE MISGUIDED REMNANTS OF HIS REGIME as you call them and seek your revenge or whatever you call it?
[/quote]

In the immortal words of [ooc]Alice In Chains[/ooc], "we pay our debts sometime." :smug:

[quote]Everyone knows I'm much more evil than Martens ever was.
[/quote]

You could never be so evil :wub:

INT stands behind you in your noble war on terror, LSF.

[quote name='Anarquista' timestamp='1335924220' post='2961972']
very nice comrade the mongol-swede, thanks!
:awesome:
[/quote]

I trust my old Comrades are also remembering, on this day, to honor those who sacrificed themselves for our cause; former allies like the Byzantine Empire, who came to our defense in our greatest hour of need, all those years ago. May their honorable defense of the revolution not be forgotten.

[IMG]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o63/MarcTrain/250px-ByzantineEmpireFlag.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1335957733' post='2962217']
down with the evil martens! you should attack that fascist scumbag and teach him a lesson!
[/quote]

Your assessment of the situation is perfectly accurate. We live in a confused world though, he is protected by others. Some recognise the insidious and corrosive nature of such people and their ideology of repression. Some don't. The time is coming though. Not just Martens, but all of his ilk will burn. Be sure of that.

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1335957733' post='2962217']
down with the evil martens! you should attack that fascist scumbag and teach him a lesson!
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii308/elljay7/smilies/96f491bf.gif[/IMG]

Dang it, what have I done told you before about this RED !!!!!! use pictures NOT long words

[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii308/elljay7/smilies/7974.jpg[/IMG]

That's another fine mess you've gotten me into

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1335929404' post='2962058']
I just set up my 501st Kaiser Martens statue. I will not tear them down!
[/quote]
yes, we must make him famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for justice

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335921828' post='2961934']
Same reason TOP didn't declare on Polar until November '11. Also I'm not really looking to be the starting point of any war. I'm more of a knight/bishop rather than a king/queen on the chessboard of the political game.
edit: fixed analogy

If it is being built up, I don't really have any issues since it'd be great to see someone unexpected actually starting the action around here. The difference between me and LSF is I'm not tied to blocs and other large alliances. If I was tied to a C&G alliance, yours, and a bunch of others, then sure you'd probably see more immediate action from me.
[/quote]
You mean if you were heading an alliance such as oh, say, Umbrella?

:rolleyes:

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1335983350' post='2962359']
You mean if you were heading an alliance such as oh, say, Umbrella?

:rolleyes:
[/quote]

That would work too, but what I'd do in that scenario is something different that would cancel out a lot of treaty partners, but I'd still do it. It would make the world tremble. :>

I mean, I was advocating heavily for cancelling DH and attacking MK, so yeah.

Edited by Roquentin