LSF - 6 Years On - Martens 2012

Well congrats on 6 years that is an accomplishment.

I would however get the bleeding checked from between your legs as 4 years is a long time to be on the rag about something. Ill now return to my rocking chair next to CJs and enjoy the hot air that is being blown in this direction.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alex Thompson' timestamp='1336637969' post='2965763']
Why don't you get the ball rolling?
[/quote]
Wow, I forgot how cowardly commies are.

"We're gonna get Martens"
"Do it"
"No you hit me first"

Get outta here cowards.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1336683723' post='2966054']
Wow, I forgot how cowardly commies are.

"Do it"
"No you hit me first"

Get outta here cowards.
[/quote]

These birthday announcements are serious business. Couple of points. Alex isn't in the LSF and more importantly no one is butt hurt, bored perhaps but not butt hurt.

We're yanking chains, if you don't like it, unlucky.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1336670421' post='2965988']
Well congrats on 6 years that is an accomplishment.

I would however get the bleeding checked from between your legs as 4 years is a long time to be on the rag about something. Ill now return to my rocking chair next to CJs and enjoy the hot air that is being blown in this direction.
[/quote]

I almost forgot how eloquent Valhalla is. Such a way with words, man. Truly.

[quote]Wow, I forgot how cowardly commies are.

"Do it"
"No you hit me first"

Get outta here cowards.
[/quote]

No one said anything about hitting anyone. It's a fun birthday announcement and a visit back to the past. Now please go back into retirement.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1336698527' post='2966149']
I almost forgot how eloquent Valhalla is. Such a way with words, man. Truly.

No one said anything about hitting anyone. It's a fun birthday announcement and a visit back to the past. Now please go back into retirement.
[/quote]
Nah, I'll be here to fight you guys at every corner, don't worry. :)

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1336782393' post='2966373']
It'll happen eventually. I wasn't referring to strictly this.
[/quote]

When you do actually get to the fighting, please try to bring something in the 60k NS range. Thanks, bye.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1336795188' post='2966458']
When you do actually get to the fighting, please try to bring something in the 60k NS range. Thanks, bye.
[/quote]
That's a huge nation sir. I'm really impressed and afraid at the same time. You're probably the strongest guy here.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1336801604' post='2966477']
That's a huge nation sir. I'm really impressed and afraid at the same time. You're probably the strongest guy here.
[/quote]

That's a scathing comeback sir. I'm really impressed and hurt at the same time. You're probably the cleverest guy here.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1336829587' post='2966503']
That's a scathing comeback sir. I'm really impressed and hurt at the same time. You're probably the cleverest guy here.
[/quote]
Wasn't really a comeback, because what you said wasn't a joke and my retort wasn't meant to be a joke either.

You're [i]literally[/i] the strongest guy here, and you scared me.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1336842620' post='2966532']
Wasn't really a comeback, because what you said wasn't a joke and my retort wasn't meant to be a joke either.

You're [i]literally[/i] the strongest guy here, and you scared me.
[/quote]

I don't know I find what you say pretty hilarious.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1336866701' post='2966701']
You guys have a strangely defensive response to comedy.
[/quote]

That's because jokes keep threatening our allies ;)

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1336891373' post='2966875']
Who threatened who?
[/quote]
You know little of what you speak. The chosen animals of the Elesef stand at the highest peek of integrity and dignity and don the yoke of the anarchist. You are filthy powindah savage that is thumping your chest like child beast in the forest while staring at its own reflection in the water. You are blind to what actually exists in your surroundings. I do not blame you though; and infact, I love you. You have lodged within your brain and is clutching at your frontal lobe is the retarding infection of the annuki powindah parasite. Maybe one day you can feel a silahi rahmet and be cleansed.

[quote name='Space Monkey' timestamp='1336966354' post='2967195']
You know little of what you speak. The chosen animals of the Elesef stand at the highest peek of integrity and dignity and don the yoke of the anarchist. You are filthy powindah savage that is thumping your chest like child beast in the forest while staring at its own reflection in the water. You are blind to what actually exists in your surroundings. I do not blame you though; and infact, I love you. You have lodged within your brain and is clutching at your frontal lobe is the retarding infection of the annuki powindah parasite. Maybe one day you can feel a silahi rahmet and be cleansed.
[/quote]
whatever the hell that means......just no.......

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1336966567' post='2967196']
whatever the hell that means......just no.......
[/quote]
Of course you dont understand, your brain is under the grasp of powindah contamination. The disease sits in between and corrupts the electro-chemical communication in the neural networks of the unconscious mind and pushes you to seek aphamale persuits even when it doesnt matter and no one cares. This becomes part of your personality and a part of you, thus the ego will make sure to protect it. The judgemental comment you just posted of implied mental defection is simply only a projection in effort to protect the self.

Edited by Space Monkey

[quote name='Space Monkey' timestamp='1336967566' post='2967201']
Of course you dont understand, your brain is under the grasp of powindah contamination. The disease sits in between and corrupts the electro-chemical communication in the neural networks of the unconscious mind and pushes you to seek aphamale persuits even when it doesnt matter and no one cares. This becomes part of your personality and a part of you, thus the ego will make sure to protect it. The judgemental comment you just posted of implied mental defection is simply only a projection in effort to protect the self.
[/quote]
i dont even read your blabbering wannabe intellectual posts anymore. your trying to hard, nobody cares about your powindah commie crap.

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1336967980' post='2967208']
i dont even read your blabbering wannabe intellectual posts anymore. your trying to hard, nobody cares about your powindah commie crap.
[/quote]

It's okay. You dont have to read my posts anymore as it is hurting your sense of self. I understand the pain and I love you. When the rahmet touches your heart, you will finally feel my love. I can accept that.

[quote name='Joe Kremlin' timestamp='1336973167' post='2967235']
Are the old commie wars coming back into style?
[/quote]

I wish. They don't have any balls, though.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336973264' post='2967236']
I wish. They don't have any balls, though.
[/quote]

We where never the aggressors in the wars from the past, and I'm glad the LSF have chosen a peaceful method to bring Marten's to justice, but power to the course for NoR they are here rattling sabres and attempting to force us into a conflict but don't seem to have the balls of the old NoR to declare war.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1336973660' post='2967238']
We where never the aggressors in the wars from the past, and I'm glad the LSF have chosen a peaceful method to bring Marten's to justice, but power to the course for NoR they are here rattling sabres and attempting to force us into a conflict but don't seem to have the balls of the old NoR to declare war.
[/quote]

Who cares about you being aggressors? We need more aggressors. Stop making being passive a virtue.

edit: toned down

In any event, there will be a war at some point, which you won't be very interested in, so you might as well make your own action.

Edited by Roquentin