LSF - 6 Years On - Martens 2012

[quote name='Gottrich Northeim' timestamp='1336108142' post='2963286']
The fact that you lot have made it 6 years is frankly depressing. Just sayin'
Also, I hope your pseudo-humanitarian !@#$ is just a poorly written joke. I seem to remember numerous "campaigns of oppression" perpetrated by you and yours in an effort to [b]"cleanse the game" of those who you deem undesirable.[/b] Truthfully, it almost seems hypocritical to read statements from you lot condemning others for the same actions of which you are also guilty-Oh wait...
[/quote]
And obviously we missed a few.

:awesome:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gottrich Northeim' timestamp='1336108142' post='2963286']
The fact that you lot have made it 6 years is frankly depressing. Just sayin'
Also, I hope your pseudo-humanitarian !@#$ is just a poorly written joke. I seem to remember numerous "campaigns of oppression" perpetrated by you and yours in an effort to "cleanse the game" of those who you deem undesirable. Truthfully, it almost seems hypocritical to read statements from you lot condemning others for the same actions of which you are also guilty-Oh wait...
[/quote]

Martens orchestrated oppression against the LSF for ideological on a scale with few precedents in this world. NoV prosecuted one of the longest wars in history in an attempt to eradicate the LSF. He failed and now it's time for him to pay for his crimes.

[OOC] You said game so I'll clarify this for you and everyone else. This is IC, we're not cleansing anyone from anything. Any r/l factors are none of our concern, we don't want to know about them.[/OOC]

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1336124913' post='2963354']
Martens orchestrated oppression against the LSF for ideological on a scale with few precedents in this world. NoV prosecuted one of the longest wars in history in an attempt to eradicate the LSF. He failed and now it's time for him to pay for his crimes.

[OOC] You said game so I'll clarify this for you and everyone else. This is IC, we're not cleansing anyone from anything. Any r/l factors are none of our concern, we don't want to know about them.[/OOC]
[/quote]

To be fair, it wasnt just martens responsible for that. i myself had a lot to do with it back then. you gonna start some stupid internet campaign against me now too?

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1336131388' post='2963373']
To be fair, it wasnt just martens responsible for that. i myself had a lot to do with it back then. you gonna start some stupid internet campaign against me now too?
[/quote]

We're not interested in the monkeys, it's the organ grinder who's going to pay the price

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1336037215' post='2962768']
He's made you famous, or at least infamous for harbouring a war criminal.
[/quote]

I know. Its been said quite a few times in here already. but anyway. "lolcommies"

...and all o/ 6 more years of Martens!

The lack of humour being displayed by people in this annoucment is fairly depressing to be honest, although the saber rattling is pretty amusing.

Meh, point retracted. Taking a dump on a birthday thread isn't really my style.

LSF, you were hunted to the ends of the earth and beyond over the last six years and through it all, you hung in there, outliving not only your enemies but many of your allies as well. For that, I'll give you props. Happy Birthday!

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1336137746' post='2963398']
Don't get me wrong, it's funny, but it's also like watching reruns of a sitcom: it's funny but the references are so old that it detracts from the humor. There are so many newer fish to fry. Plus, parade raining is one of my specialties.
[/quote]

Remind me to book you for our next election annoucment, theres only so much Craig wins again you can take.

This has gone better than expected. We've made serious allegations against Martens and instead of having to deal with denials and justifications we've got a "I'm still here" from the man himself and "I did it as well" from one of his lackeys.

Do we take it that TGE intend to defend the criminal?

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1336160334' post='2963469']
[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1336135113' post='2963387']
Why is this topic still going on, LSF, if you want him then man up and go get him.

I seriously doubt you have it in you :smug:
[/quote]
what bass said^
[/quote]
What's with all the rush to get in to action? I can't understand what you people have against foreplay!

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1336161974' post='2963475']
This has gone better than expected. We've made serious allegations against Martens and instead of having to deal with denials and justifications we've got a "I'm still here" from the man himself and "I did it as well" from one of his lackeys.

Do we take it that TGE intend to defend the criminal?
[/quote]

We defend all TGE members no matter of age, race, creed, religion, or lack of religion we are all one. So yeah I'd sacrifice my nation to come to his defense. Kaiser Martens has been a friend of mine for over five years now, and I know this will not change anytime soon. lolcommies!

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1336135113' post='2963387']
if you want him then man up and go get him.

[/quote]
Hey! That is a very sexist. You should be ashamed of yourself for clinging to such primitive patriachial dogmas. I shouldnt be suprised; afterall, you contain the powindah defection in your brain.

The almighty Elesef is most compationate and thus offers bountiful mercy to those who repent of their sins. BUT those who betray a mercy once are doomed to be anihalated. For just as the Elesef casted the domino of creation, the Most-Vengeful and Most-Powerful will cast the domino af destruction.

Blessings and peace be upon his Most-wise holyness.

Edited by Space Monkey

All that effort to co-opt our sig banner, and you couldn't even observe a basic grammar rule. This unfortunate travesty is truly a crime against all that is good and honorable in this world, proper expression of ideas and concepts included. Surely the malefaction of Martens and his ilk know no bounds.

[quote name='The Mongol-Swedes' timestamp='1335926275' post='2962011']
I trust my old Comrades are also remembering, on this day, to honor those who sacrificed themselves for our cause; former allies like the Byzantine Empire, who came to our defense in our greatest hour of need, all those years ago. May their honorable defense of the revolution not be forgotten.

[IMG]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o63/MarcTrain/250px-ByzantineEmpireFlag.png[/IMG]
[/quote]
well I guess I'm not that old of a comrade,
but yes, we also must celebrate and remember all who fought with us throughout our glorious history