The Yellow Fiasco

When I first read the logs after they were posted on our forums.. I was confused.. I was honestly trying to remember when we signed a ODP with SUN.. but then I got down to where Mandy said that he has us confused with tLR and it all dawned on me. :>

Hilarious situation all around.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although, I do hope that this "ploy" by FAN was sincere and not an attempt at starting a war that just happened to be thwarted by this mis-comunique. I agree with Rush's assessment that SUN is trustworthy, but incompetent. I do believe had this situation been real, SUN would have been well within its rights to stand up to FAN to protest what I see as a tasteless ultimatum.

The part that made me burst out laughing was...

[quote][2012-04-27 00:30:16] <King_James[SUN]> who are you informing of what i told you though..
[2012-04-27 00:30:27] <Mandellav[TLR]> only my allies
[2012-04-27 00:30:33] <King_James[SUN]> which are?
[2012-04-27 00:31:53] <Mandellav[TLR]> Oly, NPO, GOONS, ODN, INT, GATO, NG, Deinos, MK
[2012-04-27 00:32:33] <King_James[SUN]> ...[/quote]

Nice job FAN. :awesome:

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1335585849' post='2960305']
Although, I do hope that this "ploy" by FAN was sincere and not an attempt at starting a war that just happened to be thwarted by this mis-comunique. I agree with Rush's assessment that SUN is trustworthy, but incompetent. I do believe had this situation been real, SUN would have been well within its rights to stand up to FAN to protest what I see as a tasteless ultimatum.
[/quote]

There really wasn't an ultimatum. Things were left that we would meet again the following night and continue the discussion and all the options and yes there were options. If King James had simply done what he agreed to do instead of running to "big brother" as soon as I logged off, non of this would have happened and we would have suffered a great loss of lulz. I guess I should thank him. Also, it has been stated that I told him we would attack SUN if they refused to cooperate. That is TOTAL BS! I think King James has suffered enough but if he insists on me proving my statement, I will produce the logs.

Stonewall, your complaint has been noted and logged. Thank you so much for your participation.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1335606477' post='2960372']
While it was rather entertaining, you should still have rolled SUN and GPF.
[/quote]

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1335611818' post='2960376']
So you're not rolling GPF?

$%&@
[/quote]

Gee, tell us how you really feel. :v:

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1335640706' post='2960472']
FAN needs to find a new spokesperson. As hilarious as this whole event is, Doomee's noobishness gets on my nerves, and not in a catch "lol we got you there!" way, in an annoying, frustrating way, like a gnat at a barbecue or a younger sibling.
[/quote]

Thank you for validating my success Ernesto! Knowing that I annoy you makes it all worth while. :awesome:

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1335641402' post='2960474']
Thank you for validating my success Ernesto! Knowing that I annoy you makes it all worth while. :awesome:
[/quote]

Oh, you little runt, you. I can't stay mad. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]