Enter Bal Masqué

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1335618484' post='2960393']
Tell us how you really feel.

It was more so a reference to your asinine leadership is going to run your own alliance into the ground. I seriously doubt I will have any effect what so ever on your alliance other then invading your OWF threads. Plus, how could I not post here? Would it really be the same without me baiting Roq? :smug:
[/quote]

Yes, because I have a proven track record of "asinine leadership," rather than one of the most successful track records around.

porksaber:Glad you could enjoy them. ;)

Thanks for the well wishes, Penchuk.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335636664' post='2960456']
Yes, because I have a proven track record of "asinine leadership," rather than one of the most successful track records around.

porksaber:Glad you could enjoy them. ;)

Thanks for the well wishes, Penchuk.
[/quote]

Too bad there is nobody in the game that would ever dwell in the past.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1335660484' post='2960600']
Too bad there is nobody in the game that would ever dwell in the past.
[/quote]

Is this sarcastic considering how the last war started and the fact that various things that have driven the political game are from the past? I don't really remember some sort of political reset where everything someone did before or some alliance did before was wiped out. Considering it hasn't even been a year, I find it funny.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335661834' post='2960606']
Is this sarcastic considering how the last war started and the fact that various things that have driven the political game are from the past? I don't really remember some sort of political reset where everything someone did before or some alliance did before was wiped out. Considering it hasn't even been a year, I find it funny.
[/quote]

There's a difference being mad over something that happened in the past and then dwelling in it.

Also, I chuckled Bill, good one.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1335649263' post='2960523']
This coming from you, is the second best laugh I've had all day. Thank you so much for the lovely joke.
[/quote]

Given that I have no idea who you are, this is a confusing statement.

Another one of those people who have been listening to the same few people that have had a hard-on for my destruction for no reason for years?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335247619' post='2958370']
Secure an independent base of support and don't rely on anyone long-term. There is a reason people were upset that I frequently made non-core alliances a priority in terms of keeping them happy.
[/quote]

If it makes people upset then you're doing it right. This is wise even if you only have a few allies. It's a simple function of ego. To put it in blunt terms "treat a queen like a whore and treat a whore like a queen". Achilles heel? No, it's a solid strategy. Poor execution is a possible fault - idk.

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1336530746' post='2965375']
If it makes people upset then you're doing it right. This is wise even if you only have a few allies. It's a simple function of ego. To put it in blunt terms "treat a queen like a whore and treat a whore like a queen". Achilles heel? No, it's a solid strategy. Poor execution is a possible fault - idk.
[/quote]

I agree. It's just that the alliance I'm referring to has reversed the approach entirely, which is the main reason I'm not there anymore.

Also thanks Pingu.