Enter Bal Masqué

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335139215' post='2957418']
General statement. I mean, a lot of people won't touch SF as of now because of past grievances. Stuff like that. It's a general thing. "alliance x harbors grudge with y ally of z, therefore they cut their noses to spite their face." It applies to anyone who isn't on DH's good side or doesn't like raiding or doesn't like GATO or doesn't like TLR who won't touch SF with a ten foot pole.

Divided opposition can be picked off piecemeal.
[/quote]

so, in general, GATO is fuming at Xiph. Nice.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1335139638' post='2957423']
so, in general, GATO is fuming at Xiph. Nice.
[/quote]

No. GATO isn't at issue here. I'm saying that what I say shouldn't have bearing on your overall FA direction if it gets in the way of pragmatism and it's the duty of people whose interests align against a common foe to set aside past differences for even a temporary period. I mean, there was a relatively high profile cancellation over SF recently.

So if you don't like DH, C&G, PB, whoever, it is in your interests to be temporarily aligned with others like SF who don't like them either.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335139762' post='2957426']
No. GATO isn't at issue here. I'm saying that what I say shouldn't have bearing on your overall FA direction if it gets in the way of pragmatism and it's the duty of people whose interests align against a common foe to set aside past differences for even a temporary period. I mean, there was a relatively high profile cancellation over SF recently.
[/quote]

Youre pretty horrible at using the quote button, but im certain you were talking to me when you said

"If you're too busy fuming over Xiphosis still and don't want to treaty alliances tied to his for a greater goal, that's your problem, and not mine."

and then continued on that conversation with others. So once again, nice.

And no, we're not basing our foreign policy on you, even though you seem to want to base your foreign policy on us. And if you "get enough treaties" it will be "bad news".

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1335140180' post='2957433']
Youre pretty horrible at using the quote button, but im certain you were talking to me when you said

"If you're too busy fuming over Xiphosis still and don't want to treaty alliances tied to his for a greater goal, that's your problem, and not mine."

and then continued on that conversation with others. So once again, nice.

And no, we're not basing our foreign policy on you, even though you seem to want to base your foreign policy on us. And if you "get enough treaties" it will be "bad news".
[/quote]

Well, keep in mind, you were accusing me of being an MK puppet. I frequently get accused of damaging my own cause, when it is neglect of self-interest on the part of others that does the damage.

Your foreign policy is C&G.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335140243' post='2957434']
Well, keep in mind, you were accusing me of being an MK puppet. I frequently get accused of damaging my own cause, when it is neglect of self-interest on the part of others that does the damage.

Your foreign policy is C&G.
[/quote]

You are with out a doubt, the most MKest puppet in the history of super marionettes. I can prove this, without a shadow of a doubt, by using the same evidence you used to call GATO an MK puppet. Nothin but truth in this booth, mon calamari.

Yes, our foreign policy involves C&G, which is exactly 1/4th GATO and 3/4s other.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1335140782' post='2957439']
so two poos merged to create a mega poo, this is epic
[/quote]

Better a megapoo than a second string 12.9m NS alliance, lol. I guess for you guys the stats are just there to be shiny. What a waste for such a large alliance to be so complacent and lacking in any ambition. I honestly regret ever doing anything for the alliance version of Snorlax.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1335140930' post='2957441']
All I can see is Roquentin flapping his arms and screaming "PAY ATTENTION TO ME". Narcissism is hardly a desirable personality trait. Next thing you know he'll claim WANA as his waifu.
[/quote]

Hilarious and it's a show of a lack of self-respect that Umbrella gives someone like you hops.

I guess the beds you lie in do give you certain privileges. :P

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335140979' post='2957442']
Hilarious and it's a show of a lack of self-respect that Umbrella gives someone like you hops.

I guess the beds you lie in do give you certain privileges. :P
[/quote]
"Ugh! That woman has better IRC status than I do! Stomp stomp cry whine blather!"

Do elaborate on your last feeble retort. I'm [i]dying[/i] to know what you're trying to imply.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1335141353' post='2957446']
"Ugh! That woman has better IRC status than I do! Stomp stomp cry whine blather!"

Do elaborate on your last feeble retort. I'm [i]dying[/i] to know what you're trying to imply.
[/quote]

No. I just don't think people like you should be treated with any respect.

The Envoy list contains the answer to that question.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335067293' post='2956955']
I think consistency is a virtue and nothing has changed about GOONS since then.

"I was against DH before I was pro-DH!"
[/quote]

I'm pretty consistent but I'm not relevant or worthy enough for the almighty glorious Roq to notice. As for GOONS, I didn't really know them all that well but once I did through interactions with members during the BFF occupation of Sentinel, pretty decent people.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1335142414' post='2957460']
I'm pretty consistent but I'm not relevant or worthy enough for the almighty glorious Roq to notice. As for GOONS, I didn't really know them all that well but once I did through interactions with members during the BFF occupation of Sentinel, pretty decent people.
[/quote]

So, are you saying it was just not knowing them that caused the enmity rather than their policies? Because I mean, that could potentially apply to anyone. I'm not really trying to get at you, because you weren't on my mind until you decided to come out with your unprovoked dislike. We share common outside interests and the antagonism seems undesirable, but if that's what you want, so be it.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335140979' post='2957442']
Better a megapoo than a second string 12.9m NS alliance, lol. I guess for you guys the stats are just there to be shiny. What a waste for such a large alliance to be so complacent and lacking in any ambition. I honestly regret ever doing anything for the alliance version of Snorlax.
[/quote]

I'd prefer to be in GPA than be in that piece of crap sos brigade, I mean I didn't take your alliance seriously, neither anything you say, probably never will. However you got your bunch of rejects, tards, idiots and merged them together with a massive turd, well done roq, keep going, you a true comedian mate, it's hard to make me laugh sometimes, but you seem to do it time after time! :awesome:

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335141535' post='2957447']
No. I just don't think people like you should be treated with any respect.

The Envoy list contains the answer to that question.
[/quote]
"People like you". Do elaborate. Also, you've lost me with the Envoy bit, pumpkin, so you're going to have to explain.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1335182995' post='2957740']
I'd prefer to be in GPA than be in that piece of crap sos brigade, I mean I didn't take your alliance seriously, neither anything you say, probably never will. However you got your bunch of rejects, tards, idiots and merged them together with a massive turd, well done roq, keep going, you a true comedian mate, it's hard to make me laugh sometimes, but you seem to do it time after time! :awesome:
[/quote]

I don't really take yours seriously and neither does anyone else, except for its ornamental statistical might. Everything said about MHA applies to Umbrella moreso except the inactivity claims, though you will get closer to it eventually. I'd be careful to talk !@#$ about alliances considering your list of previous choices.

I mean people used to call IRON, RON but Umbrella needs an analogue, because you sure fit the title more than anyone previous.

Quinoa: Raken. Not sure why you're being obtuse.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1335203626' post='2957838']
I unironically have no idea what you're getting at, Roq.
[/quote]

It's been out for a while, so I don't know why you can't figure it out.

potato: I mean, when it has an IC impact, it's not OOC. If an extended tie between individuals or even alliances, influences political decisions, then it stops being an outside issue and becomes part of the political landscape. Like someone has said "a communal bond" is the most important thing and if it's based on OOC, it becomes part of the political fabric. There are certainly other things I could bring up, but I'm not.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1335205301' post='2957857']
What has? You're going to have to lay it out for me.
[/quote]

I already know what you're doing though, so I won't.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1335206709' post='2957868']
Do I need to make it any clearer that I'm calling your bluff?
[/quote]

You're not calling any bluff, you're trying to goad me into stating something that would not be permissible here. Given your proneness to making insanity and personality disorder accusations, I see it as nothing but a pragmatic move to try to be the victim.