An Announcement to All the Rage Filled One Man GOONS Hating Alliances Considering Making Announcements

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1333952936' post='2950287']
It's hard to get over being called a "fat, cancer-ridden, un-funny, &#$@ sucking supreme retard !@#$%^ with terrorist aids-cancer" on the internet, but seeing that smiley face makes it all worthwhile... :wub:
[/quote]

It's okay, I'm getting rid of them. GOONS is becoming a more friendly place, even if I have to lynch them all to do it.

Edited by Ameroca

[quote name='Ameroca' timestamp='1333954198' post='2950294']
It's okay, I'm getting rid of them. GOONS is becoming a more friendly place, even if I have to lynch them all to do it.
[/quote]

Don't lie to me, you fat, cancer-ridden, un-funny, &#$@ sucking supreme retard !@#$%^ with terrorist aids-cancer!

B-)

Edited by Courland

[quote name='Ameroca' timestamp='1333952039' post='2950283']
Courland, don't mind the bad things those others said, I still like you :)
[/quote]
When this war was just starting, GOONS were calling Kaskus and Mongols scum to the point where anyone who might sympathize with them are scum by extension as well. Although since then I've seen quite a few GOONS members posting how honorable they think Mongols/Kaskus are, that these micro allainces can put up a better fight than most full fledged alliances and they like Mongols/Kaskus go $%&@ off kind of attitude towards dealing with GOONS in their demands. So that Kaskus and Mongols have been able to change so many opinions of them, including their enemies is a victory in itself.

So even in the eyes of GOONS, Mongols/Kaskus have proven themselves to be alliances worthy of respect and not to be taken lightly, so regardless of what happens they've managed to turn an alliance who had zero respect for them into one who has members who hold Kaskus/Mongols in high regard due to their fighting spirit. Its just to bad the most likely outcome to come from GOONS is to try forcing heavy reps on them for doing even what a GOON would of thought the right thing had they been in the other position.

All this respecting your opponents doesn't mean much anymore when you guys have already lured them into the war you wanted and plan to keep them there until they kiss your boots and give you all the undeserved reps you guys desire. Telling an alliance we had a good fight, lets leave it at that is a good way to make friends out of war. Telling an alliance they fought honorable, but you guys still want them to make you risk if there is ever going to be peace is sure to leave a sour taste in their mouth when thinking of GOONS and how GOONS should be treated with how they treat others. If you guys show no mercy and want to be my idols regardless of how honorable your opponents are fighting in an uphill war, you're free to do so. Although I think all you guys do with that is increase your enemies and those who would want to see GOONS punished.

If you guys want someone to mediate a deal for you guys to have peace which is fair for all, how about GOONS do a few tech deals (Single Slot Deals, $3m/150t) with Kaskus/Mongols to put bad feeling against each other to rest. You guys can never pzi them, as it is the natural law in CN that you guys will continue to need to deal with more nations aiding them and joining their side in order to prevent you guys from achieving PZI if you get close. The longer this conflict drags out, the more people hear about it and decide if there is a cause worth fighting for, its to prevent you guys from thinking you have the power to remove people from the planet due to them not realizing how thin skinned most GOONS are when they completed the mercy board assignment and them not wanting to be extorted of reps which can only be described as robbery.

Mercy is one of the most powerful and effective weapons, as well as a political tool. That GOONS only goes about diplomacy in the most stubborn of ways over not getting as much reps as he thinks they deserve. You treat an enemy nicely, then that former enemy might be attacking one of your enemies soon enough to assist. You treat an enemy like crap with terms and everything else, then that former enemy will look forward to the moment he find the chance to kill or destroy you in some other way.

I made a bet with the rebel, so I hope GOONS fall before the 20th so I can forget the debt, but even if they live it will amuse me to see GOONS continuing getting themselves stuck deeper in the hole they've made for themselves. I've always been against reps, GOONS love them, so we have disagreement on that.

If GOONS weren't so hell bent on reps, keeping vile rats within their ranks, and being so thin skinned when the person they have participate on their retarded mercy board tries to have some fun by joking around with it, that GOONS get mega butthurt (alter posts to censor their members from seeing what some outsiders think of their shenanigans, then maybe just maybe me and GOONS might of been more friendly towards each other in another life. Although other than us both enjoying wars, we're complete polar opposites on everything else.

Thank you, Methrage, for once again proving how horrible GOONS truly are.

To wit, if you can judge them by the quality of their enemies: one of their most vocal detractors has submitted such a copious and discursive indictment.

Truly, they are the sick [s]man[/s] [i]dog[/i] of Doom House, and need to be put down.

Wow. It's not like the guy actually [b]gave[/b] me terrorist-aids !@#$%^ dick cancer...no need to go dropping all that knowledge on him so early in the morning.

But speaking of "Mongols/Kaskus go $%&@ off kind of attitude":

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/wcogaq.jpg[/IMG]

[size="6"]AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCK IT GOONS!!!!

*FART*[/size]

[size="1"]FAQ:
1) What's that blur?
Is it two tanks viewed from above, a pair of penii, a couple of upraised middle fingers, or two prancing ponies greeting each other with boundless love? The world may never know...but I'm going to go ahead and say it's definitely the tanks thing in case anyone asks.[/size]

Edited by Courland

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1333961362' post='2950306']
I made a bet with the rebel, so I hope GOONS fall before the 20th so I can forget the debt, but even if they live it will amuse me to see GOONS continuing getting themselves stuck deeper in the hole they've made for themselves. I've always been against reps, GOONS love them, so we have disagreement on that.[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me, I knew it was close but for the life of me couldn't remember the date of that bet. :P

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1333970155' post='2950324']

SUCK IT GOONS!!!!

*FART*[/size]

[size="1"]FAQ:
1) What's that blur?
Is it two tanks viewed from above, a pair of penii, a couple of upraised middle fingers, or two prancing ponies greeting each other with boundless love? The world may never know...but I'm going to go ahead and say it's definitely the tanks thing in case anyone asks.[/size]
[/quote]

I like your style, sir

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1333868976' post='2949887']
Please don't.

While Kaskus & MONGOLS certainly appreciate your support and definitely empathize with your feelings, you're not really doing us any favors here.

If you really, really, really hate GOONS and just can't stand not getting involved, sit back and look at the situation. You have your army For Great Justice already. There's no need to build one. The best thing you can do is quietly complete five 50/3 tech deals*, collect the money, then send 5 Kaskus & MONGOLS members 3 million dongs 20 days later.

You will be crushed at that point, but you don't care because this is a holy personal crusade, right? Just abandon your country, find a new one to rule over, then rinse and repeat.

Don't worry if you don't feel like doing this, MONGOLS has enough cash to last into late June at present, and Kaskus much longer than that. But 3 million seems to be lasting about a week at these levels, so you can feel content knowing you extended the war and caused far more damage than your half-K infra purchase ever would have.

However, if you can't bring yourselves to stop making announcements, I want you to know that I too am a fan of attention whoring (see this thread), so I guess I understand.

Signed,

Your buddy,
Courland, High [French Shower] of His Eponymous Country

P.S. I fully expect literally tens of dongs in aid to come out of this thread, so GOONS-meanies, please don't make fun. Or at least make an announcement that you are making fun if you do...

[size="1"]* - send first, it's rude otherwise.[/size]
[/quote]

I totally agree. Not in the fact that i hate GOONS. I have decided how i feel about them currently. However there has to be a smarter way then 6 day old nations forming "alliances" and adding their name to GOONS ZI list..... I feel as this is a much better option for nations you wishing harm on GOONS. However i do not understand why these nations would not join an alliance currently at war with GOONS?

[quote name='knightedseagul' timestamp='1333992360' post='2950405']
However i do not understand why these nations would not join an alliance currently at war with GOONS?[/quote]

Probably for attention, as joining an already engaged alliance just makes you another number to the world.

Wow. It's not like the guy actually [b]gave[/b] me terrorist-aids !@#$%^ dick cancer...no need to go dropping all that knowledge on him so early in the morning.

SUCK IT GOONS!!!!

*FART*[/size]

[size="1"]FAQ:
1) What's that blur?
[/quote]

This is pretty legit.

SUCK IT GOONS!!!!

*FART*[/size]

[size="1"]FAQ:
1) What's that blur?
[/quote]
I really like your style, not even being sarcastic.

SUCK IT GOONS!!!!

*FART*[/size]

[size="1"]FAQ:
1) What's that blur?
[/quote]
I love the flag, maybe this can be your alliance's new war flag? I'm surprised nobody participating the CN:TE have tried getting the "Don't Tread On Me" flag or some variation of it as a useable flag yet, as its would be quite popular.

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1334033289' post='2950613']
Glad you guys liked it. It's like my father always said...

Hook'em with the flag, but remember it's the umlaut that keeps 'em coming back for more.
[/quote]

He sounds like a smart guy. :P

[quote name='BombaAriba' timestamp='1334080039' post='2950739']
He sounds like a smart guy. :P
[/quote]

I think he was such a big fan because it sits there like a pair of eyes. You're looking at the umlaut, and it's looking at you.