Vice President - threefingeredguy

Cabinet

Field Marshall - Pudge1975
Head Envoy - Lusitan
Envoys - JohnnyApocalypse, Raken, Daikos
Economist - Tayloj
IA Chief- Chief Savage Man
Generators - mrcalkin, Natan

Roq is now Paraguas, if mrcalkin is still in your gov that is a good leader you still have left. threefingeredguy was a grunt back in the Citadel days, but he was cool. Although if none of you guys are going to realize while you still hold power in Umbrella that being MK and GOONS attack dog doesn't earn you any respect, then the alliance is doomed to be remembered as nothing more than the ones struggling to keep MK/GOONS in power, while not really doing anything important yourselves. You guys have proved true to your Genmay roots in aligning with former Unjust Path type alliances, but it doesn't seem you guys will ever advance past taking your marching orders from MK. I'm sure it felt good when you guys were told to drop Sparta, who was a long time ally so MK's plans would work out. Next time you need to drop an ally to make room for Doom House to do what's decided by others, I'm sure you guys will go along with that to. Unless you guys suddenly get leaders who decide being MK's attack dog isn't the future you want.
[/quote]

Methrage, please keep this going, you are a hero to the lost and bewildered, now let me take random thoughts out of my anus in contrast with your drivel.
GOONS is really a codename for a planned NPO attack on TIO, MK is really GR in disguise, Umbrella is secretly made up of NPO puppets that hopes to create a Armageddon on bob.

You don't know !@#$, stop trying to act like someone who has some knowledge about cn politic, your random posts mean absolutely nothing to anyone, even when I was opposites sides to goons/mk I still thought you're full of crap. When you start spewing your jibber jabber it's just literally a pile of crap put into words, please give us a break mate, for one day at least. Like the Sparta cancellation, it's laughable, it's pitiful, it's a cry for help, you clearly don't know anything about the situation yet think you do. I feel for you man, thus, this brings me to the conclusion you just have a crush on DH, join goons already, perhaps you might say something of value for once.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methrage isn't always right, but he listens when you actually explain it.

Sparta cancellation was "over" the twitter thing, which was hilariously hypocritical, but pro-MK people within Umbrella had been planning to push cancellation regardless, so to some extent he is right. Hell, Natan straight up told me Raken had been planning to push it regardless. In essence, it was just an excuse to cancel, more or less. The less than bright Parasols voted to do something that will come back to bite them. Their loss, not mine, though. :)

I'm happy to be treatied to Sparta again, regardless of the circumstances behind my exit from the alliance.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1332422956' post='2941560']
it's a cry for help
[/quote]
lolol, yes. Criticizing or disagreeing with the leadership of Umbrella is a cry for help. I can't even be bothered to look up your leadership beyond what you guys keep posted on your wiki, but not like it matters if you're all doing the same thing.

Also this is a cry for help, please save me against the big bad Umbrella who doesn't do anything without Doom House telling you what to do, who have convinced you guys they are better than any of your other allies. :rolleyes:

Edited by Methrage

Exactly, but remember to read what I said. I don't have a lot of respect for a good chunk of people in Umbrella, given the President and Vice President opposed the cancellation. It shows there is a lack of proper guidance and the hoi polloi run the show. That is the reason there is no voting in Paraguas, even though members still have a great amount of say. It allows me to make decisions executively, like signing this treaty.

[09:45] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> I'm pretty happy with where things are
[09:45] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> you shouldn't have made the thread
[09:45] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> or pushed for a vote
[09:45] <[`_`]> lol
[09:45] <[`_`]> its ironic
[09:45] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> overreaction, natanhon
[09:46] <[`_`]> because I've been one of the things stopping a cancelation for two weeks
[09:46] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> considerign domisi talked to me
[09:46] <[`_`]> and now you'll hold me solely responsible
[09:46] <[`_`]> que sera sera
[09:46] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> not sure why you feed mixed messages
[09:46] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> I even said I had been mean on the raido
[09:46] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> you didn't have to make the thread at all
[09:46] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> it could have been just
[09:46] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> "I deleted it, don't do it again, $%&@ !@#$"
[09:46] <Roq[Ephor|Sparta]> and that would have been it
[09:48] <[`_`]> someone else would have noticed

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332423351' post='2941564']
Exactly, but remember to read what I said. I don't have a lot of respect for a good chunk of people in Umbrella, given the President and Vice President opposed the cancellation. It shows there is a lack of proper guidance and the hoi polloi run the show. That is the reason there is no voting in Paraguas, even though members still have a great amount of say. It allows me to make decisions executively, like signing this treaty.
[/quote]
That's pretty much how FCC was ran when I was King, also how Confederatio Aesir is run with Sigrun in charge. Definitely more effective than voting on everything, a good leader just takes everyone's opinion into consideration, then makes the right call. That's what leaders are meant for.

There you have it, anyway. Even though that whole thing set me back temporarily, I'm enjoying having my own alliance and am tied to Sparta again, even though I'm not there.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332423258' post='2941562']
lolol, yes. Criticizing or disagreeing with the leadership of Umbrella is a cry for help. I can't even be bothered to look up your leadership beyond what you guys keep posted on your wiki, but not like it matters if you're all doing the same thing.

Also this is a cry for help, please save me against the big bad Umbrella who doesn't do anything without Doom House telling you what to do, who have convinced you guys they are better than any of your other allies. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I didn't state the criticism for our leadership was a cry for help, it's the stupidity and delusion of knowing all the going ons behind the scene whilst knowing nothing or little about given situations, there's a simple explanation for that, you're full of self importance yet not important at all.

your post proved as such.

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1332423869' post='2941567']
I didn't state the criticism for our leadership was a cry for help, it's the stupidity and delusion of knowing all the going ons behind the scene whilst knowing nothing or little about given situations.

your post proved as such.
[/quote]
I'm pretending to know whats going on with Umbrella beyond what's blatantly obvious from the outside? I remember how Umbrella was in the Citadel days before I resigned as King of the FCC. Since then I've just seen Umbrella trying to integrate themselves into Doom House so much, from the outside people might as well just consider you guys one alliance.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332421287' post='2941550']
Looking at your wiki these are your leaders,

President - Roquentin
Vice President - threefingeredguy

Cabinet

Field Marshall - Pudge1975
Head Envoy - Lusitan
Envoys - JohnnyApocalypse, Raken, Daikos
Economist - Tayloj
IA Chief- Chief Savage Man
Generators - mrcalkin, Natan

Roq is now Paraguas, if mrcalkin is still in your gov that is a good leader you still have left. threefingeredguy was a grunt back in the Citadel days, but he was cool. Although if none of you guys are going to realize while you still hold power in Umbrella that being MK and GOONS attack dog doesn't earn you any respect, then the alliance is doomed to be remembered as nothing more than the ones struggling to keep MK/GOONS in power, while not really doing anything important yourselves. You guys have proved true to your Genmay roots in aligning with former Unjust Path type alliances, but it doesn't seem you guys will ever advance past taking your marching orders from MK. I'm sure it felt good when you guys were told to drop Sparta, who was a long time ally so MK's plans would work out. Next time you need to drop an ally to make room for Doom House to do what's decided by others, I'm sure you guys will go along with that to. Unless you guys suddenly get leaders who decide being MK's attack dog isn't the future you want.
[/quote]

Yes. These are all things that happened. You know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332424088' post='2941568']
I'm pretending to know whats going on with Umbrella beyond what's blatantly obvious from the outside? I remember how Umbrella was in the Citadel days before I resigned as King of the FCC. Since then I've just seen Umbrella trying to integrate themselves into Doom House so much, from the outside people might as well just consider you guys one alliance.
[/quote]
So what you're saying is that Umbrella has to stay within a [color="#000000"]set[/color] FA path for more than 2 years?

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1332424488' post='2941569']
Yes. These are all things that happened. You know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
What part was false, the part about you guys being MK's attack dog or did you disagree with something else?

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1332424601' post='2941570']
So what you're saying is that Umbrella has to stay within a [color="#000000"]set[/color] FA path for more than 2 years?
[/quote]
No, in an earlier post I said its possible for you guys to have leaders come into power that desire to take Umbrella on another course. Although how many within Umbrella really want to stray from your current position in Doom House going along with what MK wants? If Umbrella does change course, I would like to see it.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1332424842' post='2941573']
Everypart. For someone who pretends to know so much about the inner workings of alliances you should at least try and get our current gov lineup correct.
[/quote]
I said that was from your wiki and not your current gov lineup when I posted it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332424614' post='2941571']
What part was false, the part about you guys being MK's attack dog or did you disagree with something else?

No, in an earlier post I said its possible for you guys to have leaders come into power that desire to take Umbrella on another course. Although how many within Umbrella really want to stray from your current position in Doom House going along with what MK wants? If Umbrella does change course, I would like to see it.
[/quote]
Now I see what you're saying, we should drop our allies because you'd like to see it that way, like I said before, cry for help, your self importance is delusional.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1332424974' post='2941575']
Now I see what you're saying, we should drop our allies because you'd like to see it that way, like I said before, cry for help, your self importance is delusional.
[/quote]
I don't think you understand what the words you say mean, I'm in no need of help. I'll enjoy watching Umbrella burn at the same time GOONS does if you stick with them to the end.

I already said that it was doable. There is enough incentive to do it given Umbrella's close ties with more public offenders like your alliance, GOONS, and NG. Cancelling the treaty with the alliance I just signed up with opened them up to more potential battlefield opposition. NOIR is gone as well.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1332425199' post='2941578']
I'd love to see you try and accomplish this xfd
[/quote]
I doubt I'll have to lift a finger for it to happen, Doom House is doing a good job on making plenty of others want to accomplish this.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332425326' post='2941580']
I already said that it was doable. There is enough incentive to do it given Umbrella's close ties with more public offenders like your alliance, GOONS, and NG. Cancelling the treaty with the alliance I just signed up with opened them up to more potential battlefield opposition. NOIR is gone as well.
[/quote]

Trying to pit us against Sparta now are you?

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1332426263' post='2941586']
[/quote]
I don't think anyone is fooling themselves into thinking just one alliance will bring you guys down, it would take something more similar to what brought TOP down to bring Umbrella down.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1332426263' post='2941586']
[/quote]

I find this ironic, funny...and a lot of other things too.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1332410534' post='2941527']
One built Umbrella the other handed over Umbrellas sovereignty to MK. One built one of the most impressive alliances in history and the other neutered it. You are like a 3 day old flea on a dog taking credit for the things the dog has done in its lifetime. Any announcement that has out house crying like babies is a good one in my book, congrats.
[/quote]
Umbrella will remain strong because Roquentin is not what kept them unified. He just gave their nations steroids.

Also, if you think Umbrella handed their sovereignty over to MK...what did BAPS do when it reformed and signed with the alliances that originally killed it? lol

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332424614' post='2941571']
Although how many within Umbrella really want to stray from your current position in Doom House going along with what MK wants?
[/quote]
What is it exactly that we want?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332422132' post='2941555']
GOONS wasn't really doing anything for most of 2009. The treaty was signed around a month after they formed and it was highly beneficial in many respects. I don't regret signing it. While I don't agree with some of their practices like the one week raids or some of the Mercy Board stuff, I don't regret signing it.
[/quote]

I'm surprised you don't get thank you letters from Electron Sponge on the anniversary of the signing. You succeeded in making GOONS an eternal tech farm and fulfilled his dream, albeit in a slightly different manner than he had planned.