Thats all folks!

abdur

[center]
[b][u]Final Announcement from Down Right Awesome Group Of Nations[/u][/b]

[img]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac124/Alzoid/cybernations/rsz_flag.png[/img]
[/center]

Good evening Bob,

Allow me first to speak of a band of people who allied with each other on the first of June, 2010 out of friendship, and mutual respect, and formed DRAGON. I was part of this group, and enjoyed their company, their friendly nature, their dedication to their nations and to their new home. We had just escaped from Peggy Sue's rule of tyranny at UPN, and had set off on an adventure of our own. One wrought with difficulties, pleasures, nukes, allies, friendship, and rivalry. But like all journeys this too must come to an end. There seemed to be a game in our nations called "Real Life™" that kept us occupied for days on end. This caused inactivity within the intra-communications network within the alliance. We tried to escape from the game into reality, but it was too hard, we had full blown addictions. We then realized that we would not be doing this great alliance of friends justice if we let it rot without any activity. Therefore we decided to look into options for merging this great alliance, or even disbandment and going our own ways.

The Foreign Division has supported us right from the beginning. They helped our ragtag group escape from UPN and into a world of our own. They protected us while we learned the ropes, and finally we decided to treaty as equal partners. Therefore, it was logical that we would have to merge into TFD, even then there were debates, and discussions on what the right move should be. In the end, we decided to merge with our great friends. I would like to thank TFD for all the support they have given us over the years, and for being there for us when we needed it. Thank you.

It has been over an year and a half since we formed. It was amazing, as we got to meet a lot of new people, enjoy their company, and have them as amazing friends. I would like to thank DB4D, Menotah, (the former) Quantum, and Deinos for their friendship, support and help. We wouldn't have made it this far without you guys, thank you.

Last but not least, the members of DRAGON. Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for the adventures we had. Thank you for the stories we shared. Thank you especially, for the company we kept. Without you, DRAGON would have been nothing. Without you CN would have been infinitely more boring.

Thank you to:
[spoiler]Ragwing
Valashi
Outburst
Murchankite
Fallen star
Tobias von Ehrenfeld
DracoDark
Dr Doctor
Norad
Abe Xedinski
DeadflyProductoins
maraouiandre
geckogirlie
Ivan the Fang
Pangui
Poets of the Fall
Great Fox MK3
KingofNation
Panther
Septer
Thissstupid
ilKhan Ozy
eldiego
Dillu
kimjongII
Heretic King
Flames of War
frame2013
saltis[/spoiler]
For sticking with us until the end. You guys have been down right awesome.

Thus concludes the story of DRAGON.
We had a good run guys, best of luck in all your future endeavours!

[u]Signed[/u]
[spoiler]Founder: Abdur

Minister of Public Relations: Thissstupid

Minister of Dragon Control : Poets of the Fall

Minister of Fire: ilKhan Ozy

Minister of Commerce: Valashi

Minister of Recruitment: Contact Dragon Control

Minister of Roaring: Abdur

Ombudsman: Thissstupid

Dragon Council: Outburst[/spoiler]

tl;dr: DRAGON merges with TFD, we had a good run.

[spoiler]This announcement is 1 month late, primarily due to RL sucking up my time and energy.[/spoiler]

The AA of Down Right Awesome Group Of Nations is being protected by DB4D for the next 15 days.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1330486291' post='2930398']
I swear this happened a while ago...

Edit: ummm... http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108255
[/quote]
Like I said, RL took its toll, I finally got around to posting this up.

Edit: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108255&st=0&p=2896864&#entry2896864

Edited by abdur

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1330486485' post='2930406']
Like I said, RL took its toll, I finally got around to posting this up.

Edit: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108255&st=0&p=2896864&#entry2896864
[/quote]

Oh ok, just confused.

Good luck in your new homes and such. I always liked you guys.