Kaskus/Mongols MDoAP treaty

Guest lord bitburg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330309974' post='2928983']
So you acknowledge that you instigated this?
[/quote]

Does it matter? GOONS will aid at their discretion their raiders, but targets (that's anyone they think they can get away with raiding, BTW) are directed to sit and take it. Unless you are prepared to take on DH the smart move is to aid after a raid and then go get enough allies so that the next time GOONS raids you, they end up paying you reps.

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1330321585' post='2929073']
Does it matter? GOONS will aid at their discretion their raiders, but targets (that's anyone they think they can get away with raiding, BTW) are directed to sit and take it. Unless you are prepared to take on DH the smart move is to aid after a raid and then go get enough allies so that the next time GOONS raids you, they end up paying you reps.
[/quote]
I'm not sure I follow your logic. It's our fault they decided to aid people we're at war with? And then not pay reps when confronted about it? I mean, literally, they just started sending tech and soldiers to a guy we're raiding. We asked for compensation and they said "Nope." How exactly do you turn this around and make them the victims? Who was forcing them to aid someone we're at war with? What was keeping them from owning up to their mistakes?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriso_oL4.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330322025' post='2929078']
I'm not sure I follow your logic. It's our fault they decided to aid people we're at war with? And then not pay reps when confronted about it? I mean, literally, they just started sending tech and soldiers to a guy we're raiding. We asked for compensation and they said "Nope." How exactly do you turn this around and make them the victims? Who was forcing them to aid someone we're at war with? What was keeping them from owning up to their mistakes?
[/quote]
Just let ChairmanHal make his statements. There's only so much time he can spend talking about 2007, so he's got to find some way to remind people he has an opinion.

Guest lord bitburg

OH aw ouch, IS THAT ALL U GOT!!! ha ha aha 200 nations and we are not all in anarcy, POWERful MIGHTY blah ha ha, STOP it that tickles! I thought the great GOONS were gonna attack us not play puwer puff football! al ha he he ehe he

Oh oops SORRY, waht I ment to say was, Oh Mighty GOONS, Beaters of the weak, Killers of the sheep, PLEAS PRETTY PLEASE dont hurt us, we beg your mighty mercy. I must be drunk again! HE HE HE

Edited by lord bitburg

I'm not sure I follow your logic. It's our fault they decided to aid people we're at war with? And then not pay reps when confronted about it? I mean, literally, they just started sending tech and soldiers to a guy we're raiding. We asked for compensation and they said "Nope." How exactly do you turn this around and make them the victims? Who was forcing them to aid someone we're at war with? What was keeping them from owning up to their mistakes?[/quote]

Ok, I'll make it simple. They don't send aid if members of your alliance aren't raiding their friends in the first place, so it's clear who initiated the action. However, aiding the raid targets was the last move to make since it gives you an excuse to escalate further--and you did.

The best way to fight GOONS or any raiding alliance is to position your alliance in such a manner that your nations aren't a tempting target in the first place and you do that through diplomacy and having strong (in terms of NS as well as loyal), well connected allies.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1330322244' post='2929081']
Just let ChairmanHal make his statements. There's only so much time he can spend talking about 2007, so he's got to find some way to remind people he has an opinion.
[/quote]

A funny statement coming from someone that is a member of an alliance that lives in part on the legacy of the memory a 2007 alliance...assuming one buys the whole premise that the current GOONS is not the same alliance of course.

[/quote][quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1330358617' post='2929290']
Ok, I'll make it simple. They don't send aid if members of your alliance aren't raiding their friends in the first place, so it's clear who initiated the action. However, aiding the raid targets was the last move to make since it gives you an excuse to escalate further--and you did.

The best way to fight GOONS or any raiding alliance is to position your alliance in such a manner that your nations aren't a tempting target in the first place and you do that through diplomacy and having strong (in terms of NS as well as loyal), well connected allies.[/quote]
GOONS aided a former-GOONS nuke rogue who was at war with me not once, but twice, and refused any sort of serious compensation because they can't be assed to make sure every one of their retard members isn't aiding nuke rogues. This while demanding $20,000,000 from CoJ and $90,000,000 from NSO when Methrage tricked one of our members into a techdeal, resulting in the satirical work "[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91902"]GOONS Owes Me $90,000,000[/url]", which, not surprisingly, flew right over the heads of said retard horde as a actual demand for $90,000,000.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1330359400' post='2929296']
GOONS aided a former-GOONS nuke rogue who was at war with me not once, but twice, and refused any sort of compensation because they can't be assed to make sure every one of their retard members isn't aiding nuke rogues. This while demanding $20,000,000 from CoJ and $900,000,000 from NSO when Methrage tricked one of our members into a techdeal, resulting in the satirical work "[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91902"]GOONS Owes Me $90,000,000[/url]", which, not surprisingly, flew right over the heads of said retard horde as a actual demand for $90,000,000.
[/quote]

You should have declared war on us. In fact you still should. You should totally do it. I would love to stomp a mudhole in you for making me read your constant crap on these forums.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1330358617' post='2929290']

The best way to fight GOONS or any raiding alliance is to position your alliance in such a manner that your nations aren't a tempting target in the first place and you do that through diplomacy and having strong (in terms of NS as well as loyal), well connected allies.[/quote]
Your position is that we "enable" people to aid targets we're at war with and due entirely to the fact that we participate in raids it's okay? It's not really in our best interest to cease raiding entirely just to keep a few people from assisting people we're engaged with. In fact, when they do we get results like these. Since you're so opposed to raiding that you believe it makes aiding raided nations mid-combat totally justified, I invite you to try it yourself.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisyayL1.jpg[/img]

[right]It's not like we forced this to happen or are unreasonable. We didn't jump straight from aid -> war. We offered them the chance to end the conflict and they said no. It's not our fault it escalated to this point.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisR12.jpg[/img][/right]

GOONS aided a former-GOONS nuke rogue who was at war with me not once, but twice, and refused any sort of compensation because they can't be assed to make sure every one of their retard members isn't aiding nuke rogues. This while demanding $20,000,000 from CoJ and $900,000,000 from NSO when Methrage tricked one of our members into a techdeal, resulting in the satirical work "[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91902"]GOONS Owes Me $90,000,000[/url]", which, not surprisingly, flew right over the heads of said retard horde.
[/quote]
Wrong and lies. We offered compensation but you blew it off, and instead of offering to negotiate or deal with it further you just bring it up every couple months when you run out of things to complain about.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffX3.jpg[/img]

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1330359776' post='2929299']
I would love to stomp a mudhole in you for making me read your constant crap on these forums.
[/quote]
[img]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-qq.gif[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330360035' post='2929301']
Wrong and lies. We offered compensation but you blew it off, and instead of offering to negotiate or deal with it further you just bring it up every couple months when you run out of things to complain about.
[/quote]
Once again: Your offer of $3,000,000 for aiding the same nuke rogue twice while charging NSO $90,000,000 for aiding a nuke rogue twice was a joke not worth my time to continue "negotiating." It demonstrates exactly what Hal was talking about. Rather curse yourselves for gift-wrapping the talking point.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1330360372' post='2929303']
[/quote]

Lol, thats all you got? Thats your answer to your constant whining on these forums? Bring it back to step one, declare on us. Back up all the worthless noise you make trying to act like you matter.

DECLARE ON US. Give us a reason.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330327732' post='2929149']
you realize even thought we have 200 nations we can on put 3x(x) on your nations? right? did that escape you?
[/quote]

But you haven't. Mongols are 22 nations with 66 defensive war slots. You are 218 nations. You have put 41 offensive wars on them... and they have put 16 offensive wars on you. B-)

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1330360542' post='2929305']
Lol, thats all you got? Thats your answer to your constant whining on these forums? Bring it back to step one, declare on us. Back up all the worthless noise you make trying to act like you matter.

[/quote]
This is always so entertaining to me, the toughguy that needs me to do his heavy lifting for him.
Og, CoJ has 42 nations, 2.18 million NS, and three treaties with three micros. If you're so tough, you've got our address.

GOONS aided a former-GOONS nuke rogue who was at war with me not once, but twice, and refused any sort of compensation because they can't be assed to make sure every one of their retard members isn't aiding nuke rogues. This while demanding $20,000,000 from CoJ and $900,000,000 from NSO when Methrage tricked one of our members into a techdeal, resulting in the satirical work "[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91902"]GOONS Owes Me $90,000,000[/url]", which, not surprisingly, flew right over the heads of said retard horde as a actual demand for $90,000,000.
[/quote]
We've been through this, compensation was offered, you countered with peacing out with some micro, we said no, and you dropped claims to reps.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1330360834' post='2929309']
This is always so entertaining to me, the toughguy that needs me to do his heavy lifting for him.
Og, CoJ has 42 nations, 2.18 million NS, and three treaties with three micros. If you're so tough, you've got our address.
[/quote]

We had your address last year when you dog piled on us with 11 of your friends. Pretty sure we burned your house down. You are more than welcome to try again though.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1330361052' post='2929311']
We had your address last year when you dog piled on us with 11 of your friends.
[/quote]
"You dogpiled us" [img]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-qq.gif[/img] You are the weepiest toughguy I've ever encountered.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330361045' post='2929310']
We've been through this, compensation was offered, you countered with peacing out with some micro, we said no, and you dropped claims to reps.
[/quote]
See above. You offered $3,000,000 for the same offence that you were simultaneously charging $90,000,000 for. It turns out the mileage I got out of your hypocrisy was worth more than the money, anyway.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1330360372' post='2929303']

Once again: Your offer of $3,000,000 for aiding the same nuke rogue twice while charging NSO $90,000,000 for aiding a nuke rogue twice was a joke not worth my time to continue "negotiating." It demonstrates exactly what Hal was talking about. Rather curse yourselves for gift-wrapping the talking point.
[/quote]
Sorry, you don't get to complain after the fact if the rep amount wasn't large enough if you didn't even try to negotiate the amount during the incident. You simply dropped it. Additionally, the methrage rate is a special rate and not a typical rate.

[/quote]

LOL. This is pretty hilarious. If you are chest thumping so much why don't you just declare on him? You are acting like such a tool and trying to goad him into declaring on you when he clearly isn't that stupid. Why don't you take your own advice and just declare on him? I mean he even welcomes it. All in all, stop chest thumping and complaining about him not doing anything, when you should do something instead. You really do look like a fool. :lol1:

In other news, GOONS just declared on Mongols so I am interested to see Kaskus's reaction. :popcorn:

-omfg

[/quote]

Declaring on people isn't part of Schatt's modus operandi. He puts together hilarious coalitions of giant idiots who spectacularly fail at instigating wars by covert means instead.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1330365634' post='2929337']
Declaring on people isn't part of Schatt's modus operandi. He puts together hilarious coalitions of giant idiots who spectacularly fail at instigating wars by covert means instead.
[/quote]
You forget the part where they pay us reps and then never shut up about it.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL5.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1330358617' post='2929290']
A funny statement coming from someone that is a member of an alliance that lives in part on the legacy of the memory a 2007 alliance...assuming one buys the whole premise that the current GOONS is not the same alliance of course.
[/quote]

To be fair, i'd say we live despite the legacy.

[quote]

The best way to fight GOONS or any raiding alliance is to position your alliance in such a manner that your nations aren't a tempting target in the first place and you do that through diplomacy and having strong (in terms of NS as well as loyal), well connected allies. [/quote]

On your first paragraph: This statement is absurd. We didn't raid 'their friends', we raided an unaffiliated nation. They may very well be friends with the unaffilated nation in question but this isn't our business. There was no link between our raiding an unaffiliated nation and any GOON-MONGOL confrontation until they decided to create one.

On the second paragraph: Yes, not being an eligible raid would help in not being an eligible raid.

Edited by Vanilla Napalm