enderland

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1328928147' post='2918118']
I just did something.

Now what?

Ha ha, I just made a bunch of people check their screens. Lol.
[/quote]
Dude your alliance name reads "The Legion", did you really expect anyone to believe that you would do anything?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1328947033' post='2918208']
All I see here is that Gramlins still have their fair share of moralist pricks. Good to know. Enderland, weren't you quite the raider back in the day?

Glad to see Sparta stepping up to treaty AGW, sad you didn't do it before NOIR's cancellation was announced.
[/quote]
raiding 31 nations isnt a raid its an act of war as Ender pointed out, plus i dont mind raiding but you folks over at NG really havent been the perfect PR...

Id recommend you to slow down and think for a second but im afraid that would only delay the inevitable day when you go too far and all of CN curb stomps you down to 5 infra 3 tech and 0.01 land.(yes even you zoom...although it would take about a year straight of war to make a dent in your land reserves :smug: )

inb4 you say that will never happen

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1328961023' post='2918261']
raiding 31 nations isnt a raid its an act of war as Ender pointed out, plus i dont mind raiding but you folks over at NG really havent been the perfect PR...

Id recommend you to slow down and think for a second but im afraid that would only delay the inevitable day when you go too far and all of CN curb stomps you down to 5 infra 3 tech and 0.01 land.(yes even you zoom...although it would take about a year straight of war to make a dent in your land reserves :smug: )

inb4 you say that will never happen
[/quote]

We aren't raiding 31 nations. Maybe just 12 or so.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1328961088' post='2918263']
We aren't raiding 31 nations. Maybe just 12 or so.
[/quote]
sorry i ment to say your raiding a 31 nation Alliance..the actual amount of wars dosent really matter when most "rules"(yes there were/are rules about how to raid correctly) deal with the size of the target alliance, not sure what NG charter says about alliances sizes but the general rule of thumb is 5-10

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1328964195' post='2918273']
It can't be a raid because it's not within NG's raid policy (alliance of 15 or less members and 200,000 or less NS). Having said that, they're clearly inactive and pathetic enough to warrant an attack so I don't really care.
[/quote]

Our raid policy states that larger alliances can be raided with the permission of the Tri.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1328947033' post='2918208']
All I see here is that Gramlins still have their fair share of moralist pricks. Good to know. Enderland, weren't you quite the raider back in the day?

Glad to see Sparta stepping up to treaty AGW, sad you didn't do it before NOIR's cancellation was announced.
[/quote]

I was quite the raider... I raided a lot of unaligneds and people in 1-man AA's. The largest "alliance" I ever raided was 13 people, and I actually paid reps at that.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1328955518' post='2918237']
Non Grata do not wish to see a Nuclear escalation, and from discussions with Sparta they do not wish to see this either.
[/quote]

Of course not. Nukes would take away all the free land you guys just picked up.

Yeah, obviously I didn't [i]really[/i] expect PB to show any class. There aren't enough quality alliances in it to actually stand up for something. When we were working on it in VE I had hopes for FOK and Umbrella, but both have clearly shown their hand as being on the amoral side since then.

[quote]Non Grata do not wish to see a Nuclear escalation[/quote]
I thought you guys were in the 'non-nuclear war is for wusses' camp. I guess you're just self-serving hypocrites.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1328958419' post='2918249']
Dude your alliance name reads "The Legion", did you really expect anyone to believe that you would do anything?
[/quote]

Ha ha, you don't know me, do you?

Anyway, raiding scum, rabble rabble, outrage outrage, ect. ect... ugh, sheesh, I can't even get a proper moralist froth going anymore. I hope you're happy Planet Bob, you've turned a sweet naive young white knight into a jaded old goat. Now get off my lawn!

Good luck to the combatants.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1328973798' post='2918368']
Ha ha, you don't know me, do you?

Anyway, raiding scum, rabble rabble, outrage outrage, ect. ect... ugh, sheesh, I can't even get a proper moralist froth going anymore. I hope you're happy Planet Bob, you've turned a sweet naive young white knight into a jaded old goat. Now get off my lawn!

Good luck to the combatants.
[/quote]

The funny thing is the Legion did do something the last time someone messed with them.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328974288' post='2918373']
The funny thing is the Legion did do something the last time someone messed with them.
[/quote]

;)

--

As I've been watching NG for the last few conflicts I've come to some conclusions. 1. NG are just aggressive enough to be dangerous to the foolish or unprepared. 2. They have a good sense for the appropriate duration and also seem generally reasonable about reps/retaliation, ect.

Plus, looks like AGW are putting up a spirited defense. So I expect a fun skirmish on both sides.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' timestamp='1328974073' post='2918370']
Fixed that for you.
[/quote]

It amuses me how many of the alliances who pulled these sorts of raiding shenanigans are no longer with us anymore.

Correlation? Causation? Who knows...