Turtle Tech Raid

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1328551729' post='2915502']
One small nation ( new crazy wants fun) attacked BTA. After talking to Master Debator, I asked that Small nation to offer peace, and he offered peace, but not to the BTA nation caught spying another MONGOL Nation. In the mean time several MONGOLS reported spy operations against us, Master Debator was questioned, neither denied or confirmed that spys were BTA, (1 BTA Was caught). Several BTA are now in Peace, I would guess in prep for a preplanned attack on MONGOLS = war.
No problem attack as you like BTA, as I said in diplomatic conversations with Master Debator,
WE will not be threatened.
MONGOLS will repel all boarders. Anyone attacking us we will reply in kind and exponentially
[/quote]

Yeah, can't confirm or deny means we can look into it, but you know...people take a while to reply and aren't always as responsive. This could have all been avoided if you had set your pride aside and both parties walked away in peace. I'll be selling enough infra to come for you in a little bit, so sit tight.

Edited by thespoon

Do believe Hooligans were at war with the Blue Turtles some months back, and found them to be worthy and honorable foes.

Enough to rate a hail from this Pendejo:

o/ BTA
o/ Menzoberanzan (you popped my nuclear cherry IIRC)

Edited by Walshington

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1328598314' post='2916015']
The Sirius bloc disbanded. Just an fyi for you.
[/quote]

I was going to make the same joke, just as how us and GATO often made jokes about Synergy even though it didn't exist. :P

Have fun tech-raiding BTA.

Awesome! A microalliance one-on-one. This happens so rarely.

Mongols have more nukes but BTA are an overall much stronger alliance. Still, this should still be a close fight. And it looks like Mongols have responded to BTA's DoW by launching a few counter-counter-attacks.

Guest lord bitburg

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1328566571' post='2915600']
I'd have to sell off a third of my national resources just to hit one of them. Im content to sit here and watch them burn from atop my tower.
[/quote]

Big talk for a guy who could have attacked our top dog, but its expected from a nation that has just over .5m casualties and is 1500 days old. Looks like you spend alot of time on the sidelines. What position do u play? LEFT OUT

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1328649550' post='2916313']
Big talk for a guy who could have attacked our top dog, but its expected from a nation that has just over .5m casualties and is 1500 days old. Looks like you spend alot of time on the sidelines. What position do u play? LEFT OUT
[/quote]

lol your top dog's warchest (if you can even call it that) is atrocious. Don't worry about Barix, worry about what happens when I come out of nuclear anarchy and meet you on the battlefield. :)

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1328649550' post='2916313']
[/quote]

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Mongols are scrappy fighters and old friends. They asked to help us out last war without a treaty on a front where they and we were very much outnumbered. They are good and brave people and I wish them the best of luck in this encounter.

Guest lord bitburg

I guess the larger alliance who attacked us, and has some good fighters. The alliance that could have easily beaten us down if half their members defended others, instead of going to peace mode, blak blak cluck. has now decided that since, they are inept at coordination of attacks, inept at guiding smaller nations, inept at selfless aid to alliance members at war. The inept who do not support , their alliance members, or allies who fight wars. Will now whine and get help from anyone who will protect them, as half their alliance WILL NOT even defend alliance brothers. As said Mongiols will fight as one, our battle is with BTA, but we will defend from all. Game on

Was it the POW we have that pissed yall off! any of you that want out can join him we will protect and even help u rebuild later.

Master Debator is a fine diplomat and fighter, on the other hand THE "dull kitchen utensil" is just that rude and dull

After this is over any alliance looking for a hard fighting,trustworthy as a old coon dog, ally. please contact us, as i guess we need some friends to drink beer with.

We like being out numbered and surrounded

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1329067134' post='2919042']

Master Debator is a fine diplomat and fighter, on the other hand THE "dull kitchen utensil" is just that rude and dull

[/quote]

If it makes you feel any better, I'll get shiny for you :) <3

Guest lord bitburg

[quote name='thespoon' timestamp='1329073802' post='2919099']
If it makes you feel any better, I'll get shiny for you :) <3
[/quote]
actually i like my spoons dirty, just like my women