Will the Real Ragnarok Please stand up?

Yukon Don

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1327979475' post='2911208']
You're right. I think MK is justified to finish this round of wars, but asking for reps (for being hit back) or having another nation attack would not be justified, in my opinion at least.
[/quote]

Agreed, MK could make something of this I'm sure. However, I doubt they do just because this whole thing is no longer funny. It's just retarded at this point.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1327978673' post='2911194']
Right, and that means that MK is attacking a legitimate member of Ragnarok as well. Correct?
[/quote]

Admitting nations at war without clarifying with the attackers always ends up well.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1327979634' post='2911213']
The FOK-DT situtation had a few more wrinkles in it... and nobody was questioning who was in charge at FOK at the time. But, yes, RoK isn't going to be able to get reparations. They're a banana and MK is an 800-pound gorilla.

That's my analogy, and I'm sticking to it.
[/quote]

I was just speaking to the moral situation. I have no doubt that if MK wants to make an issue out of they will.

QUICK QUESTION: Is there anyone in Ragnarok (that isn't Bob or Joe*) that believes Bob or Joe are the current leaders of Ragnarok? Or wishes that they were?

It occurs to me that I have yet to see this sentiment expressed in any of the relevant 10+ page threads.

[size="1"]*Assuming for argument's sake that they are actually "in" Ragnarok right now.[/size]

I haven't been paying attention much the last few weeks. So the story goes:

MK asks if it's cool to hit Kaitlin...
Bob and Joe(then leaders of RoK) say sure she is no longer a member...
Other RoK peeps get mad and give them the boot....
New gov say Kait is still member and want reps...
Public massacre of RoK's rep lost treaties no more MJ and all that..
Now maybe RoK gets rolled if MK is wants to...

That about it?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327979724' post='2911217']
Agreed, MK could make something of this I'm sure. However, I doubt they do just [b]because this whole thing is no longer funny[/b]. It's just retarded at this point.
[/quote]

@bolded: yes its still funny. Look at it this way, when you have been a fringe person, sometimes in the know often times not and you happen to see the last nuggets of !@#$ swirling around the bowl before the tank refills its gratifying.

Give it another page or 3 then the you all can pull the lever for the final flush.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1327979859' post='2911218']
YU no slurpy joke?
[/quote]

Didn't seem like I needed one there. :P

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1327979959' post='2911221']
Admitting nations at war without clarifying with the attackers always ends up well.
[/quote]

Except according to the Real Ragnarok Governmentâ„¢, it was illegal to remove Kait from the alliance. That means, Kait was never actually removed. There just happened to be a breakdown in communication between RoK and MK.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1327979985' post='2911223']
QUICK QUESTION: Is there anyone in Ragnarok (that isn't Bob or Joe*) that believes Bob or Joe are the current leaders of Ragnarok? Or wishes that they were?

It occurs to me that I have yet to see this sentiment expressed in any of the relevant 10+ page threads.

[size="1"]*Assuming for argument's sake that they are actually "in" Ragnarok right now.[/size]
[/quote]

No, no there isnt. Its only onlookers.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1327979323' post='2911204']
Did you forget she never resigned or...
[/quote]
The legitimate government at the time of attacks declared her not to be a member, regardless of government change that occurred after the declarations she was not a member of RoK, resignation or not.
It seems simple, RoK can claim to have taken her back in which case they have to deal with accepting a member at war or they can claim she is not a member and wash their hand's. They cannot claim she was always a member.
I am sympathetic to KK's plight in these wars but it doesn't change the facts.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1327981075' post='2911239']
The legitimate government at the time of attacks declared her not to be a member, regardless of government change that occurred after the declarations she was not a member of RoK, resignation or not.
[/quote]

Except kicking her out was illegal by the charter so it couldn't have taken place. Which means she was never kicked out, never re-admited, and has been a member of Ragnarok the entire time.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327981204' post='2911241']
Except kicking her out was illegal by the charter so it couldn't have taken place. Which means she was never kicked out, never re-admited, and has been a member of Ragnarok the entire time.
[/quote]
I am to tired and lazy to go to their charter again, but I believe it says the Emperor has the final say on all matters. Bob who declared her not a member was the Emperor, that surely makes her not a member.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327981204' post='2911241']
[/quote]
Ragnarok's charter also says that the final decision, in all matters, will be decided by the emperor. Who was, at the time, Bob.

This was a matter, and he very clearly made a decision

*edit* dammit merrie melodies

Edited by Velocity111

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1327981372' post='2911243']
I am to tired and lazy to go to their charter again, but I believe it says the Emperor has the final say on all matters. Bob who declared her not a member was the Emperor, that surely makes her not a member.
[/quote]

Except it also has a section on OOC actions. According to that section Bob Ilyani could not have kicked out Kait. Therefore she was a member the entire time.

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1327981413' post='2911245']
Ragnarok's charter also says that the final decision, in all matters, will be decided by the emperor. Who was, at the time, Bob.

[/quote]

Well Adel is now empress and says shes member.

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1327981413' post='2911245']

[/quote]

As emperor of Ragnarok, I declare Kait was a member of Ragnarok the entire time. The slurpees ruling was unjust, illegal, and offensive. So the grand authority says; so let it be done.

[img]http://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/domo-7-eleven-slurpee-cups1.jpg[/img]

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1327981690' post='2911255']
After being attacked her self, as a member of RoK.
[/quote]
See, that's the problem. You can't go back in history and change stuff.

Same response to you Omni. It already happened, rewriting it after it happened doesn't change how it happened.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327981493' post='2911246']
Except it also has a section on OOC actions. According to that section Bob Ilyani could not have kicked out Kait. Therefore she was a member the entire time.
[/quote]

And that section is overruled by the Emperor has a final say in all matters.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1327981814' post='2911260']
This discussion has dropped in IQ

[IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/mahgif.gif[/IMG]

edit:oops
[/quote]
Your extremely poor posts and any associated images were the main reasons for that :smug:

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327981788' post='2911259']
And that section is overruled by the Emperor has a final say in all matters.
[/quote]

Then as Emperor of Ragnarok I over rule that clause in the charter and say Bob Ilyani is wrong. Do something about it slurpee. Make my day.

[img]http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/16556/51114-Cowboys-and-Aliens-Slurpee-Cups-md.jpg[/img]

Edited by Omniscient1