ARES, TOP, TSO peace

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1325466991' post='2890265']
Congrats on peace. Happy to see a small rep amount as well.
[/quote]

The REPS were for the botched spy attempt prior to the actual declaration from ARES. We're not going to blame them for honoring a treaty. The smack talk was fun though between TSO and ARES.

I'm just honored and glad we were able to fight side by side with TOP again.

Edited by Vandal

You are right RV.

I, Mr. Gross of WeDontMatter, Director of Armament for The Sweet Oblivion do thusly thank you Rebel Virginia for taking on such a heavy and burdensome load in the fight against ARES. Your tireless effort in our war was crucial to our success. Were it not for your great fighting skill against the massive ARES offensive there is no way we could have survived. So thanks for taking out all of the big scary 10k NS nations for us. We couldn't have gotten a NOOB to do it for us.

EDIT: Technically you are still at war with ARES. The peace agreement mentions TSO, TOP and ARES, not you

Edited by Mr Gross

[quote name='Mr Gross' timestamp='1325504202' post='2890649']

EDIT: Technically you are still at war with ARES. The peace agreement mentions TSO, TOP and ARES, not you
[/quote]
I dont like the fact that you brought an end to your front and left an alliance behind, out in the cold. That it was RV, compounds the dislike.

Of course, ARES can always sign a separate peace accord with RV if RV is magnanimous enough to grant them peace.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1325511976' post='2890664']
I dont like the fact that you brought an end to your front and left an alliance behind, out in the cold. That it was RV, compounds the dislike.

Of course, ARES can always sign a separate peace accord with RV if RV is magnanimous enough to grant them peace.
[/quote]

Alfred. The original DoW was ARES on TSO. TOP came in as part of our [u]treaty[/u] with them. I do not know where FAIL came from. I do not know why he decided to join the war. However, what he does and does not do is his responsibility. If he had asked us to include him in the terms then we would have been glad but considering that he was a lone (rogue even) side war, I do not see how any burden of responsibility can fall on us. It would be as if we attacked NEW for no reason and when NEW came to terms with their opponents, we would cry foul for not including us.

(Note: there is no plan to attack NEW. Just an example of an AA that is not in our spectrum of allies.)

[quote name='Mr Gross' timestamp='1325544957' post='2890935']
Alfred. The original DoW was ARES on TSO. TOP came in as part of our [u]treaty[/u] with them. I do not know where FAIL came from. I do not know why he decided to join the war. However, what he does and does not do is his responsibility. If he had asked us to include him in the terms then we would have been glad but considering that he was a lone (rogue even) side war, I do not see how any burden of responsibility can fall on us. It would be as if we attacked NEW for no reason and when NEW came to terms with their opponents, we would cry foul for not including us.

(Note: there is no plan to attack NEW. Just an example of an AA that is not in our spectrum of allies.)
[/quote]
Surely you can see that the awesomeness of FAIL as part of the 'front' only added to the cause. As such, it would have made for a better 'rounding up of the front' to ensure the Pontiff's forces were included.

I object merely out of the reverence i have for the awesomeness of Pope Bubba. Us fanatical religious zealot midnight marcher types dont really comprehend anything else.

That said, i am glad to see peace, as always.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1325596727' post='2891438']
I am rather surprised ARES got peace. But then I imagine most of TSO and TOP were out of range of their nations towards the end.

Good fight TSO and TOP.
[/quote]

What did you expect? Eternal war? Viet-ARES? The only think we can really blame them for is being a friend of Polar. That alone doesn't justify eternal war.

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1325630294' post='2891698']
What did you expect? Eternal war? Viet-ARES? The only think we can really blame them for is being a friend of Polar. That alone doesn't justify eternal war.
[/quote]

Comes close though