Some exciting info about VE

ScratchScreen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lying allies VE also planned to deceive it's ally RnR. Your leader, for those of you in RnR, decided to inform VE that I planned to tell him this in advance. This is why I got banned and, unfortunately, the attack will go ahead on the 10th January next year"

What does that even say?

[quote name='ScratchScreen' timestamp='1323287124' post='2867536']
Impero, the leader, described me as '[b]retarded[/b]'

[/quote]

Well hell, I guess there is a first time for everything becuase I back impero 100% in his position on this matter :awesome:

[quote name='ScratchScreen' timestamp='1323287124' post='2867536']
[b]Rude and horrible[/b] Not only are members of VE lying and deceptive, they are also rude. Impero, the leader, described me as 'retarded'
[/quote]

Sounds about right.

[quote name='ScratchScreen' timestamp='1323287565' post='2867551']
He did! He is on the IRC slurring at me right now.
[/quote]

This is unforgivable. Rest assured, we will be ending our treaty with VE very soon. I thank you for the very valuable information you have provided to us and the world, and wish you luck in your future spying endeavors. Try RIA next.

[quote]Lying allies VE also planned to deceive it's ally RnR. Your leader, for those of you in RnR, decided to inform VE that I planned to tell him this in advance. This is why I got banned and, unfortunately, the attack will go ahead on the 10th January next year
[/quote]
Please VE, don't betray RnR!

Edited by supercoolyellow