Some exciting info about VE

ScratchScreen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have nothing to go off but your word? You honestly expect anyone to believe someone who just happens to pop out of the woodwork with no evidence other than what he says and appears to be reporting everything? Really, the only one who looks foolish here is you.

[quote name='ScratchScreen' timestamp='1323290156' post='2867630']
How am I supposed to get everything. As soon as I tried to, secretly, inform RnR war was going to be declared on them, I got reported to VE.
[/quote]
Where did you find this info? Forums? If so what part of the forums? I find it hard to believe that a rank and file member of Viridia would have access to these plans.

Edited by TheDoctor

[quote name='ScratchScreen' timestamp='1323290156' post='2867630']
How am I supposed to get everything. As soon as I tried to, secretly, inform RnR war was going to be declared on them, I got reported to VE.
[/quote]

My point is you're making outlandish claims when nothing to support your word except you. You post it on OWF of all places and you just expect us to believe it? This is something I would expect to see on CNtel ie some random political conspiracy that has absolutely nothing to back it up and is good for laughs.

Okay, watching him edit all of this is even better than the original thread.

Although I hate to do this to VE, message me so I can help you help yourself get past this and learn about this place we are in. Here's a second chance.

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote]Guess what? VE bans people for no reason!! So, ladies and gentlemen, here is some exciting info about them! You will probably find this useful

Top of the leaderboard VE has a weird desire to be the best alliance in the world. They have organized a planned attack on the seven top 'War time nations' in the 'Mostly Harmed Alliance'. Unfortunately, I can't remember the date of this attack

Lying allies VE also planned to deceive it's ally RnR. Your leader, for those of you in RnR, decided to inform VE that I planned to tell him this in advance. This is why I got banned and, unfortunately, the attack will go ahead on the 10th January next year

VASP VE is in VASP 2. They'll probably make up some excuse about GOD. The real reason? The planned attacks on Mostly Harmless

Rude and horrible Not only are members of VE lying and deceptive, they are also rude. Impero, the leader, described me as 'retarded'

Hope you use this information to your advantage. [b]Any further questions just ask[/b]
[/quote]

yeah, umm...why did you edit the post :(

Edited by New Carnoly