A CRAPpy Announcement

[center][img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2528/kinglogo.png[/img][/center]
A few days ago GOD said that CRAP’s very own Chuck Normis is Planet Bob’s Buddha. Chuck apparently let this get to his head and has now adopted the title, claiming the support of GOD (hey look, toilet and religious puns in one announcement). CRAP, never being an alliance to pass up an opportunity to make a punny announcement, has the following to say.

Declaration of Worship
CRAP, with GODly support, hereby declares Chuck Normis to be Almighty Lord Buddha of the newly formed Church of CRAP. He shall be our guiding light on the Noble Path of What Happens, Happens as we strive to be chill like him.

Signed for CRAP:
[i]The Entity That is the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers
tarman2010- Lord of all things Roll Tide, Sig Crasher[/i]

Signed for GOD:
[i]Xiphosis, Dark Lord
Mercenary, Lord of War[/i]

The newly appointed religious leader was gracious enough to grant us an interview:
[b]Q:[/b] Thanks for agreeing to this little interview. How are you today?
[b]CN:[/b] I’m great, thanks for asking.
[b]Q:[/b] Let’s get started, shall we? Mr. Normis, erm, is it okay if I call you Mr. Normis?
[b]CN:[/b] Please, call me Almighty Lord Buddha.
[b]Q:[/b] Okay… Almighty Lord Buddha, how does it feel to have the endorsement of GOD upon your Holy Church of the Toilet Water?
[b]CN:[/b] I’m flush with emotions. I’m so happy to have a chance to spread my ways around Planet Bob.
[b]Q:[/b] Now that people around the world are flocking to your new religion, what are your plans?
[b]CN:[/b] Meh… What happens, happens.
[b]Q:[/b] Thank you for your time, I think we have everything we need…

In his first act as Almighty Lord Buddha, Chuck Normis has declared that CRAP’s longtime friend The Mafia has merged into CRAP after falling on hard times. CRAP will be protecting The Mafia AA indefinitely and reserves the right to use the AA at its discretion.
Signed:
[i]~ Chuck Normis - Founder/Triumvir of CRAP, The one that thou shall behold, The Almighty Lord Buddha of CN
~ Raistandantilus - Triumvir, Pope of the Church of CRAP, Keeper of Arcane Facts
~ constapatedape - Triumvir, Fraternity Gentlemen, That Guy
~ Jonathan Webb II - Minister of War/Defense- Beer Pong Table General- CRAP's very own Hugh Hefner
~ Reine- High Ruler of Sumaria, Minister of Foreign Affairs, one CRAPpy biotch[/i]

tl;dr- Chuck Normis is the Almighty Lord Buddha of the Church of CRAP. The Mafia has merged into CRAP and CRAP will be protecting The Mafia AA indefinitely.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1323059039' post='2863062']
Seriously we need more of these

[spoiler]Edit: joke topic please lock[/spoiler]
[/quote]

read it again, its a joke title but there is real info in it

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1323059228' post='2863071']
Wow you're right, 1000 words in, there's one sentence with an actual announcement.
[/quote]

I see your hyperbole and raise you that the entire announcement is only about 400 words long. Your move.