FAIL Declaration of Support

[center][img]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/Rebel_Virginia/failmark4.jpg[/img][/center]

[color="#0000FF"]Over the course of the last few hours world shattering developments have unexpectedly occurred. Inspired by noble FAIL's relentless courage in the face of something something Polar something TOP and IRON, after years of declaring their intention to do so, have finally enacted their plans of revenge against the New Polar Order. FAIL can only support this due to our own ongoing war against Polar, brought about by the fact that we the nations of FAIL simply do not like Polar all that much. Let it be known that our reasons for that have nothing to do with our being at with them. Polar is simply just a cringeworthy alliance.

But I lose myself. This declaration has nothing to do with the war. No, I, the God Emperor of FAIL am more concerned with matters of support. The noble alliances of TORN, BAPS, Valhalla, NPO, and several other forgettable ones have supported the noble efforts of TOP and IRON. Though I would agree with the assessments of some that we should not need to be reminded that treaties are to be honored under any circumstances it is a sad reality that many attempt to squeeze out of their obligations by "honorably" declining in order to "prevent escalation." It takes a special kind of courage to reject this nonsense and instead boldly proclaim to the world that you are going to do what you should be doing anyway, and be praised for doing so. FAIL salutes you, and we offer our full support to your brave declarations of support. We can only hope that more noble might-be warriors will follow in your gentle footsteps.

Signed in Blood,
Rebel Virginia, God Emperor of FAIL and Immortal[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Brandon' timestamp='1322293029' post='2852111']
RV said we're noble, long time since he's said that.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I also condemn your continued implict support for the rolling and betrayal of Polar. For I am Rebel Virginia. Behold my Contradictions and see my Truth.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1322293843' post='2852127']
[color="#0000FF"]I also condemn your continued implict support for the rolling and betrayal of Polar. For I am Rebel Virginia. Behold my Contradictions and see my Truth.[/color]
[/quote]
[img]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/1006/caution-divide-by-zero-0-division-maths-equation-demotivational-poster-1275906026.jpg[/img]

Sigh...sometimes I wonder about you RV, seriously. :facepalm:

What RV means to say is:

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VdG-cMb7IBo/Tb3aSReMhVI/AAAAAAAAAHY/0i-RZfYYRkY/s1600/Xzibit.png[/img]

Hey TORN, BAPS, Valhalla, NPO, and several other forgettable ones... we heard you liked supporting, so we put some support on your support so we can support while you support.