A new Declaration from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1322610979' post='2856174']
The irony of your statement is overwhelming...you really are that keen to have a go at me aren't you
[/quote]

Maybe you should stop accusing everyone of being out to get you and lose the persecution complex. If you assessed yourself objectively, which you won't do because your ego forbids it, you might realise there's a reason everyone can't stand you.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1322611449' post='2856177']
Do you really think that you're actually keen?
[/quote]

I am not sure I speak the same langauge as you. I am not sure you can read my language either. Such is life.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1322611547' post='2856181']
Maybe you should stop accusing everyone of being out to get you and lose the persecution complex. If you assessed yourself objectively, which you won't do because your ego forbids it, you might realise there's a reason everyone can't stand you.
[/quote]

Whether people are out to get me is of no concern to me. I can assess myself objectively, I am an !@#$%^&, so what? That you don't love me is of little concern, I didn't seek your love to start with.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1322611571' post='2856182']
Whether people are out to get me is of no concern to me. I can assess myself objectively, I am an !@#$%^&, so what? That you don't love me is of little concern, I didn't seek your love to start with.
[/quote]

I know. That's why you're politically isolated and currently getting rolled with no hope of victory. Public opinion does matter. You know this, you played the victim post-WotC too well not to understand it.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1322611839' post='2856185']
I know. That's why you're politically isolated and currently getting rolled with no hope of victory. Public opinion does matter. You know this, you played the victim post-WotC too well not to understand it.
[/quote]

Funnily enough, I obviously knew enough about politics to get to where I did in the first place. I haven't suddenly forgotten what it takes, I am just unprepared to make the effort at this time. I got what I wanted, I worked hard to be in a position to have that opportunity and now I, being incredibly aware, know there is SFA I can do about it. I resigned as Emperor because I was time-poor and I knew I did not have sufficient to try to fix the situation. I choose instead to taunt you and yours at when I see fit for my own amusement. Rest assured it still amuses me.

I am very happy to be hated, it sits well with me. Don't think I don't understand what I do. I just don't understand why so many of you care.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1322610979' post='2856174']
The irony of your statement is overwhelming...you really are that keen to have a go at me aren't you
[/quote]

Is it? Do share.

Insulting the President of the first ally to come to your defense is a terrible idea. Surely you had to have been aware of this.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1322612304' post='2856190']
Funnily enough, I obviously knew enough about politics to get to where I did in the first place. I haven't suddenly forgotten what it takes, I am just unprepared to make the effort at this time. I got what I wanted, I worked hard to be in a position to have that opportunity and now I, being incredibly aware, know there is SFA I can do about it. I resigned as Emperor because I was time-poor and I knew I did not have sufficient to try to fix the situation. I choose instead to taunt you and yours at when I see fit for my own amusement. Rest assured it still amuses me.

I am very happy to be hated, it sits well with me. Don't think I don't understand what I do. I just don't understand why so many of you care.
[/quote]

Yes, which is exactly why you are all the more contemptible. You threw away everything you had built up, sold out your allies and enemies alike and spent Polar's entire political capital just to 'stir things up'. That's not the actions of a responsible alliance leader. You're supposed to do what's best for your alliance and your allies, not follow your own whims and squander the trust others placed in you, including members of your own alliance. I'm surprised anyone remained tied to you whatsoever. The fact that an alliance as close to you as NV would downgrade and cancel with you should give you some idea of how deeply you betrayed everyone involved, but you can't see past your own ego. The only substantial alliance who actually kept a treaty with you was STA, and that was only due to the depth of their relationship with you prior to BiPolar. As Pezstar has said so eloquently in this thread, even STA aren't happy with you.

[quote name='The Warrior' timestamp='1322612748' post='2856194']
Is it? Do share.

Insulting the President of the first ally to come to your defense is a terrible idea. Surely you had to have been aware of this.
[/quote]

You could attract your own moon. Start again at the beginning and follow the dots... when you have worked it out, you may post your retraction either here or via PM.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1322612943' post='2856198']
Yes, which is exactly why you are all the more contemptible. You threw away everything you had built up, sold out your allies and enemies alike and spent Polar's entire political capital just to 'stir things up'. That's not the actions of a responsible alliance leader. You're supposed to do what's best for your alliance and your allies, not follow your own whims and squander the trust others placed in you, including members of your own alliance. I'm surprised anyone remained tied to you whatsoever. The fact that an alliance as close to you as NV would downgrade and cancel with you should give you some idea of how deeply you betrayed everyone involved, but you can't see past your own ego. The only substantial alliance who actually kept a treaty with you was STA, and that was only due to the depth of their relationship with you prior to BiPolar. As Pezstar has said so eloquently in this thread, even STA aren't happy with you.
[/quote]

I am not suggesting for one minute that I am not responsible. I think you overstate your case a little, but honestly, you probably aren't far from an accurate position. I can see all the way around my own ego, I know what I did and I know why. I also know what I didn't do and why. You don't seem to understand there is a massive difference between what actually happened and what I am creditted with. You may well accept the populist position, it is your right, I have a very different and unique POV. I have tried numerous times to explain myself, only to be shot down by loud mouths who should have done some research first. I have accepted that you think you know what happened, but it will never mean I accept ''the'' version of events as portrayed by Crymson et al.

As for STA, our relationship is just fine, but thanks for caring. There are people within my alliance and theirs who have trouble understanding what I did and why, but they are not alone.

I didn't do what I did to ''stir things up'' or for !@#$% and giggles. It was however an interesting by-product.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1322612998' post='2856199']
You could attract your own moon. Start again at the beginning and follow the dots... when you have worked it out, you may post your retraction either here or via PM.
[/quote]

This isn't treasure island, no one has a map to to guide them to the treasure chest of !@#$%^&* at the end of your self servant chain of thought, if you have a point to make then spit it out. Otherwise don't waste your words on this worthless deflection.

So Grub avenged the crap TOP pulled...

The funny thing is the reason we held the hate so long and strong was nothing to do with us losing the war in NoCB but the "Secret" terms.
The same secret terms that Crymson told us he had nothing to do with, then claimed he had a memory problem and couldn't remember being involved.

I wont bother dumping a ton of ancient logs because it's not worth it so will simply leave these two lines for Crymsom's memory aid-
[21:01] <~Crymson[TOP]> TOP would like Ski, Hizzy, Penchuk and Slashes out of gov.
[21:02] <~Crymson[TOP]> Preferences?

Now we have people saying we should remove Grub because he avenged Crymson's disgusting action of screwing with our own right to have who we want on our own alliance? Think about that.
A suggestion that Random, who spent a year in exile thanks to scum like you should do it to someone else?

Personally I'm glad Grub did it, I love that it hurt TOP so much because being forced to remove your own friends from your alliance hurt us that much. I love that TOP are so stupid to think altering our statistics will make us regret it, and what I love most of all is knowing we will never again remove someone because some butthurt dropkick tells us we must.

I personally did regret the alliances like IRON being hurt by it but this war cured that. If we must do the time anyway, I no longer regret the crime.
What we do regret enormously though is the pain it causes our allies. The simple fact is though the past can not be undone, and they know we care a great deal for them and want only to move on and be able to repay the debt to them one day.

Maybe now you can stop spouting this garbage that we distance ourselves from Grub and should remove him etc. This whole war is a result of you forcing garbage like that. The Bi-Polar war was a result of it as well.

In summery TOP piss off with your constant whining about how you were betrayed and think about what you did to create a hatred that lasted so strongly as to make it happen.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1322614688' post='2856211']
This isn't treasure island, no one has a map to to guide them to the treasure chest of !@#$%^&* at the end of your self servant chain of thought, if you have a point to make then spit it out. Otherwise don't waste your words on this worthless deflection.
[/quote]
You have missed the point and if you are unprepared to actually read what has been said, then continue missing it. It is of no concern to me.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1322616956' post='2856233']

The funny thing is the reason we held the hate so long and strong was nothing to do with us losing the war in NoCB but the "Secret" terms.
The same secret terms that Crymson told us he had nothing to do with, then claimed he had a memory problem and couldn't remember being involved.

I wont bother dumping a ton of ancient logs because it's not worth it so will simply leave these two lines for Crymsom's memory aid-
[21:01] <~Crymson[TOP]> TOP would like Ski, Hizzy, Penchuk and Slashes out of gov.

Now we have people saying we should remove Grub because he avenged Crymson's disgusting action of screwing with our own right to have who we want on our own alliance? Think about that.
A suggestion that Random, who spent a year in exile thanks to scum like you should do it to someone else?

Personally I'm glad Grub did it, I love that it hurt TOP so much because being forced to remove your own friends from your alliance hurt us that much. I love that TOP are so stupid to think altering our statistics will make us regret it, and what I love most of all is knowing we will never again remove someone because some butthurt dropkick tells us we must.

I personally did regret the alliances like IRON being hurt by it but this war cured that. If we must do the time anyway, I no longer regret the crime.
What we do regret enormously though is the pain it causes our allies. The simple fact is though the past can not be undone, and they know we care a great deal for them and want only to move on and be able to repay the debt to them one day.

Maybe now you can stop spouting this garbage that we distance ourselves from Grub and should remove him etc. This whole war is a result of you forcing garbage like that. The Bi-Polar war was a result of it as well.

In summery TOP piss off with your constant whining about how you were betrayed and think about what you did to create a hatred that lasted so strongly as to make it happen.
[/quote]

As far as I can see, I'm the only one "spouting that garbage" that Grub should have been removed. As such, I can only assume that you're directing this to me. It's nice to know that you don't care about the collateral damage here and wouldn't have changed a thing. I was under the impression that you regretted Grub's actions. I believe it was you who said as much. I've always chastised those who call STA victims. Maybe I just couldn't see the forest through the trees after all.

[/quote]
fallen can finally give it a rest with his awful pretense to contrition, yay

[/quote]

This is why we fight.

[b]In summery TOP piss offwith your constant whining about how you were betrayed and think about what you did to create a hatred that lasted so strongly as to make it happen.[/b][/quote]

May I have a go....

[21:01] <~Dajoboowhoo[NpO]> I'm a little teapot
[21:02] <~Dajoboowhoo[NpO]> liquid comes out of me

that's pretty easy, we can all manufacture logs (some better than others)

In reference to the bolded statement, do you drink red or white?

Edited by FlogYou

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322617473' post='2856243']
As far as I can see, I'm the only one "spouting that garbage" that Grub should have been removed. As such, I can only assume that you're directing this to me. It's nice to know that you don't care about the collateral damage here and wouldn't have changed a thing. I was under the impression that you regretted Grub's actions. I believe it was you who said as much. I've always chastised those who call STA victims. Maybe I just couldn't see the forest through the trees after all.
[/quote]

And these are the people you choose to be friends with, and why new friends are in short supply. The same reason people respect STA, your dedication to allies, is the same reason they can't treaty with you. As long as that NpO treaty exists, they will always be on the hook for the crapstorm they stir up.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1322618385' post='2856257']
FlogYou if TOP wish to deny involvement in the secret terms it's a discussion I would have no issue with ;)
[/quote]

whaaa, whaaa, whaaa.

grab yourself a towel you're soaking the carpet.

Edited by FlogYou

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1322618217' post='2856254']
And these are the people you choose to be friends with, and why new friends are in short supply. The same reason people respect STA, your dedication to allies, is the same reason they can't treaty with you. As long as that NpO treaty exists, they will always be on the hook for the crapstorm they stir up.
[/quote]

We are paying for that crapstorm, right now. As we have been doing for the last 2 years since it was done. Should people forget what happen, absolutely not lord knows we never have. However, we've paid for it for a long time now with side effect, and were paying a huge price for it now. If were still on the "hook" for it, after this war concludes then that sure shows your character. We've owned up for our mistakes, were dealing with the consequences now. We haven't tried to get out of this war, we've known it was coming for a long time. Maybe perhaps people will move on, or at least have something else to freaking talk about then Bi-polar.

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1322618179' post='2856252']
May I have a go....

[21:01] <~Dajoboowhoo[NpO]> I'm a little teapot
[21:02] <~Dajoboowhoo[NpO]> liquid comes out of me

that's pretty easy, we can all manufacture logs (some better than others)

In reference to the bolded statement, do you drink red or white?
[/quote]

Oh come on, you don't think anyone seriously believes Dajobo forged those logs? I had access to MCXA's high government boards with a pinned thread on the secret terms and I can confirm this.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1322617725' post='2856246']
Pez maybe you should read the bit about how much I regret the pain it causes for allies. The fact is you aren't even close to the only one suggesting it, and no it actually wasn't directed at you at all.
[/quote]

But. your. glad. he. did. it.

Funny how you care so much about your allies, but your lust for revenge on little old us was so great your glad Grub did what he did, even though it meant screwing them over.

Even our revenge for you was not that strong. We took flake from some of our allies, had to work with them to find what was acceptable to them, and didn't put our revenge over them, sacrificing them for your downfall.

I also find it hilarious that you sacrificed your friends (losing them to your actions) on the alter of revenge at the alliance that made you sacrifice your friends for peace.