Nice Boat Christening Ceremony

Myrrh nee

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1321904993' post='2848262']
No, but I blame them of splitting the ship. And half a ship never floats well, regardless of it being the bow or stern.
[/quote]

You missed the joke :<

EDIT: Well maybe not. Maybe I missed yours :V

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1321905264' post='2848264']
You missed the joke :<

EDIT: Well maybe not. Maybe I missed yours :V
[/quote]
Well, I'll make one to help round things out:

To the alliance of Happy Boat, I hope you live up to your name.

In a very literal sense.

:)

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1321904993' post='2848262']
No, but I blame them of splitting the ship. And half a ship never floats well, regardless of it being the bow or stern.
[/quote]

Modern Foam Boats can float after split in half.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1321920436' post='2848388']
Indeed I dare say they're more seaworthy than cardboard :v
[/quote]

Well, on the princple of seaworthy-ness, yes a Foam Boat is more seaworthy than cardboard as salt water tends do damage quicker than fresh water to cardboard, so it would eventually break apart and degrade into nothingness, where the foam boat would continue to float until nature took its course.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1321920436' post='2848388']
Indeed I dare say they're more seaworthy than cardboard :v
[/quote]

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1321920789' post='2848391']
Well, on the princple of seaworthy-ness, yes a Foam Boat is more seaworthy than cardboard as salt water tends do damage quicker than fresh water to cardboard, so it would eventually break apart and degrade into nothingness, where the foam boat would continue to float until nature took its course.
[/quote]

These SOS-rejects are hardly seaworthy at all. Y'all should be ashamed. <_<

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1321922087' post='2848397']
These SOS-rejects are hardly seaworthy at all. Y'all should be ashamed. <_<
[/quote]

They haven't told us what kind of boat they are yet. We were just discussing that Foam Boats are very seaworthy compared to Cardboard. We weren't discussing if NBA was seaworthy. Just Foam Boats is all.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1321957539' post='2848899']
If you're going to come back here, then there is some unfinished business you left behind on page 3.
[/quote]

Why fight a battle you cannot win? Isn't that the standard anymore?

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1322069769' post='2849806']
Why begin one then? I don't think it was surprising that when making such a statement, people won't just accept it.
[/quote]

Eva, and everyone else, can we not attack the alliances of disputed 'weeaboo'-or-w/e-ness? I mean, it's pretty silly.

Also, those chanting "death to weeaboos" or whatnot, you've already won. Pls note the amount of, what you consider, anime-based alliances; that are scampering away from that to "oh some of us happen to like anime" land.

SOS is a smoking crater, Arrnea's legacy is defeated, and the remains are literally and metaphorically floating out to sea. It's over, common trolls (and apparently ponies) have won the day. Now if you don't mind, please go and make enemies with alliances your own size and start more wars so we can have more fun!

Morally attacking micro alliances is politically [b]boring[/b]! xP

[quote name='Redezra' timestamp='1322628515' post='2856404']
Eva, and everyone else, can we not attack the alliances of disputed 'weeaboo'-or-w/e-ness? I mean, it's pretty silly.

Also, those chanting "death to weeaboos" or whatnot, you've already won. Pls note the amount of, what you consider, anime-based alliances; that are scampering away from that to "oh some of us happen to like anime" land.

SOS is a smoking crater, Arrnea's legacy is defeated, and the remains are literally and metaphorically floating out to sea. It's over, common trolls (and apparently ponies) have won the day. Now if you don't mind, please go and make enemies with alliances your own size and start more wars so we can have more fun!

[/quote]

I'm assuming you're a reroll here, but let's face it, we both know Arrnea wasn't the only reason everyone hated/hates SOS.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1322629242' post='2856412']
I'm assuming you're a reroll here, but let's face it, we both know Arrnea wasn't the only reason everyone hated/hates SOS.
[/quote]

I think the real point I'm trying to make is [i]why are you wasting words on a micro[/i]?

Your point is, and has been made. Very clearly. Well done.

*clap clap*

Now can we talk about something else? Please?

[quote name='Redezra' timestamp='1322628515' post='2856404']

[/quote]

I think I'd have to agree with you for once.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1322634584' post='2856666']
Oh trust me, I'm completely fine with this turn of events (not), but I'm not exactly happy with the treatment dished out by NBA.

Banning people randomly for stupid reasons, really?
[/quote]
Terrible alliance is terrible.

Edited by Horo the Wise Wolf