Declaration of War

George Gordy

My name is George Gordy from the Rogue Republic of Georginia. A lot of you don't know me but you will soon. I have come here today to express a grievance and that grievance is FEAR. FEAR has been raiding smaller nations like mine and I and many others are tired of it. I was inspired by the brave men and women of Kaskus, an albeit small alliance who stood up against the oppression of NG, a larger alliance. So I am announcing the formation of an anti-FEAR coalition any Rogues who wish to join may. All you have to do is switch your AA to FEARkilla and friend me on here. This is a official declaration of War against the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics.

Death to FEAR,
George Gordy-Georginia

Edited by George Gordy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww341/Teeters/blood2-1.png[/img]
[/center][center][b]Official BFF Announcement[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center]At this time, absolutely no $%&@s are being given about the issue at hand. We have several teams of scientists working on a way to precisely calculate (down to a milli-$%&@) how few $%&@s are exactly being given, but as I stated earlier, it is likely to equal zero.Thank you, and Admin bless. [/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1321423636' post='2845419']
I honestly don't know what to say to this.

Good luck I suppose? I'll wait for you to be in range :D
[/quote]Good luck to you too, cuz you'll need it, FEAR's days are numbered this is a CN wide uprising against your alliance