Declaration of War

George Gordy

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1321425281' post='2845433']
I love how he calls FEAR evil for raiding small nations, but he decided to raid a small nation less than 24 hours ago. Sadly they don't appear to make anti-raiding moralists like they used to :awesome:
[/quote]It's more than that and you know it is. I left your coward alliance and your stooge cool hand luke attacked me. This movement is growing and when we get bigger we're going to wipe FEAR off the face of bob.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321419154' post='2845376']
My name is George Gordy from the Rogue Republic of Georginia. A lot of you don't know me /snip/
[/quote]
..and we never will now

[quote] This movement is growing and when [u][i][b]we[/b][/i][/u] get bigger [u][i][b]we're[/b][/i][/u] going to wipe FEAR off the face of bob. [/quote]
theres only one of you..you arent a movement im afraid just a temporary annoyance

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321424868' post='2845429']
Good luck to you too, cuz you'll need it, FEAR's days are numbered this is a [b]CN wide uprising against your alliance[/b]
[/quote]
Just one question.. who is on your side again..? :blink:

[quote]My lord, I needed a chuckle today. But seriously FEAR, you better watch out. We all know how one newish rouge can take down an alliance. There was that one guy....you know...TOWLYNN.......[/quote]
I seriously lol'd :lol1:

Edited by LordDarknessOfLight

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321428537' post='2845447']
Trust me it's gonna grow
[/quote]
no its not, maybe if you picked on someone who deserved it...like the [url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Grey%20Council"]Grey Council[/url]

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1321458109' post='2845529']
You're too kind, Wu. :wub:
[/quote]

FEAR has been a stagnating force of the hegemony and all that is wrong with CN for too long. Down with FEAR.

I support your cause, noble warrior.

Oh hey look, I found a tech raid target.