Declaration of War

George Gordy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1321561302' post='2845984']
Someone edit this pic to say FEAR and it sums up the OP quite well.

[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41795_2246940292_1172_n.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
[IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2751/fearw.jpg[/IMG]

Like that?

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321504771' post='2845788']
Whatever happens after this battle will decide who wins the war...
[/quote]

Hey, Gordy. I'm Muddog DoF over at FEAR, I'm sorry we never had the chance to meet while you were a member, but I thought I'd give you a few pointers for taking down groups larger than yourself.

Step 1: Join an alliance that either has negative or neutral feelings toward your target alliance, in this case i'd go with (GOD, TPF, or VE) I'd personally prefer you choose VE.

Step 2: Make yourself a valuable part of that alliance community. (Take on positions, offer idea's, recruit, and just generally make it so that they like you)

Step 3: Once you have become a stable part of their community work your way up the ladder. (Start looking for promotions, eventually you will make it up to a position of power after a few months to a year or so.)

Step 4: Sign treaties with other alliances that do not like your target alliance, make sure going in your all in agreement that said alliance has to go. (In this case I'd say if you join VE, push for treaties with TPF and other FEAR disliking alliances.)

Optional Step 5: Get FEAR to have stronger ties to a bloc that isn't well liked. (Polar's sphere would be your best bet. NPO would work too.)
Step 5: Whether you do the above your not, you must start a PR smear, meaning you and your anti FEAR allies need to start watching everything FEAR does and showing it in a very negative light. Even if its helping an old woman across the street, it can be painted in a bad light, this is important for building public support for step 6.

Step 6: Set a date, I'd suggest either in the winder, or spring (that's when Cn wars tend to take place)organized a blitz with your alliance and your allies. Find a CB (you can sight to this act of aggression as well as the many more that your PR smear will have made public that you started in step 5. Declare War!

~~~This play will probably take 1-2 years depending on your ability to organize, climb in leadership, and your ability to network, but is much more likely to actually take FEAR down, and as a bonus brings about more entertainment down the road.

I do hope this helps you better plan to take down FEAR, if all goes well I'll see you on the battlefield in a year or two.

Sincerely,
Muddog, Last Shadow of Organization XIII, Minister of Finance of the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1321632539' post='2846323']
Hey, Gordy. I'm Muddog DoF over at FEAR, I'm sorry we never had the chance to meet while you were a member, but I thought I'd give you a few pointers for taking down groups larger than yourself.

Step 1: Join an alliance that either has negative or neutral feelings toward your target alliance, in this case i'd go with (GOD, TPF, or VE) I'd personally prefer you choose VE.

Step 2: Make yourself a valuable part of that alliance community. (Take on positions, offer idea's, recruit, and just generally make it so that they like you)

Step 3: Once you have become a stable part of their community work your way up the ladder. (Start looking for promotions, eventually you will make it up to a position of power after a few months to a year or so.)

Step 4: Sign treaties with other alliances that do not like your target alliance, make sure going in your all in agreement that said alliance has to go. (In this case I'd say if you join VE, push for treaties with TPF and other FEAR disliking alliances.)

Optional Step 5: Get FEAR to have stronger ties to a bloc that isn't well liked. (Polar's sphere would be your best bet. NPO would work too.)
Step 5: Whether you do the above your not, you must start a PR smear, meaning you and your anti FEAR allies need to start watching everything FEAR does and showing it in a very negative light. Even if its helping an old woman across the street, it can be painted in a bad light, this is important for building public support for step 6.

Step 6: Set a date, I'd suggest either in the winder, or spring (that's when Cn wars tend to take place)organized a blitz with your alliance and your allies. Find a CB (you can sight to this act of aggression as well as the many more that your PR smear will have made public that you started in step 5. Declare War!

~~~This play will probably take 1-2 years depending on your ability to organize, climb in leadership, and your ability to network, but is much more likely to actually take FEAR down, and as a bonus brings about more entertainment down the road.

I do hope this helps you better plan to take down FEAR, if all goes well I'll see you on the battlefield in a year or two.

Sincerely,
Muddog, Last Shadow of Organization XIII, Minister of Finance of the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics.
[/quote]
I seriously lol'd!
I do love how you spread our caring and lovingness to the world, I thank you :smug:

Wow, Muddog. Write their charter for them why don'tcha? :P

Also, we're on decent terms with TPF. I think we're real, real low on their 'want to roll' list. I mean, we fought for them on multiple occasions ffs.

Otherwise, your post was pretty sound advice, and I wish Gordy and his new alliance luck. Can't wait for the epic battle in 2 years. lolz

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1321644784' post='2846452']
I wasn't aware of Muddog's/FEAR's dislike for the Viridian Entente. I should pay more attention.

George shoot me a message and maybe we can discuss how you can wage your war a bit more effectively. It's the least I can do for my new friends in FEAR. :)
[/quote]

Funny, I too was unaware we disliked VE :P

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1321644784' post='2846452']
I wasn't aware of Muddog's/FEAR's dislike for the Viridian Entente. I should pay more attention.

George shoot me a message and maybe we can discuss how you can wage your war a bit more effectively. It's the least I can do for my new friends in FEAR. :)
[/quote]

It really is nothing personal, and if you have sometime I'd be happy to explain it, most who I tell find it quite funny.

~~Edit~~
OCC( I did a radon CN:Wiki search a few months after I joined Cn to decide what alliance to join next, as well as to determine my evil alliance, the one you want to take down (everyone else has one for what ever reason, but nobody has ever given me a reason so random wiki is the best i could do and as it so happen VE was that alliance. Once we have our war, win or loose I'll do another random search and that will be my new target alliance to roll.)

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1321644279' post='2846444']
Wow, Muddog. Write their charter for them why don'tcha? :P

Also, we're on decent terms with TPF. I think we're real, real low on their 'want to roll' list. I mean, we fought for them on multiple occasions ffs.

Otherwise, your post was pretty sound advice, and I wish Gordy and his new alliance luck. Can't wait for the epic battle in 2 years. lolz
[/quote]

That's why I said, random or neutral. With the right amount of time and persuation anyone can be convinced to see the light or to have beef with another, besides more conflict = more fun..... who knows maybe after my crusaid against VE is over, my random search will turn up FEAR.... >.> wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth?

Edited by Muddog

To all, if you wish to go against FEAR, please go to the Open World RP forums, not sub-forums, and say you'd like to join on the page called FEAR Resistance.

I am the Public Speaker, Organizer, and Message Manager of the FEAR Resistance. George Gordy is the founder.

Anyone of any alliance that is not FEAR is welcome.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321645477' post='2846464']
To all, if you wish to go against FEAR, please go to the Open World RP forums, not sub-forums, and say you'd like to join on the page called FEAR Resistance.

I am the Public Speaker, Organizer, and Message Manager of the FEAR Resistance. George Gordy is the founder.

[/quote]

Step one was join an alliance, not make a new one... your adding a few more years to my outline, but I suppose to each their own...

"I just figured why you give me so much trouble.....Well, I haven't fought just one person for so long. Been specializing in groups. Battling gangs for local charities, that kind of thing.....Well, you see, you use different moves when you're fighting half a dozen people than when you only have to be worried... about ... one."- Fezzik

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321645477' post='2846464']

[/quote]

Oh how I wish you were in my range

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1321645442' post='2846462']OCC( I did a radon CN:Wiki search a few months after I joined Cn to decide what alliance to join next, as well as to determine my evil alliance, the one you want to take down (everyone else has one for what ever reason, but nobody has ever given me a reason so random wiki is the best i could do and as it so happen VE was that alliance. Once we have our war, win or loose I'll do another random search and that will be my new target alliance to roll.)[/quote]

Interesting. Kind of like a new take on 'spin the bottle'. Well I've heard a lot of reasons from many on why they don't like us, but yours is by far and away the best.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1321652124' post='2846574']
Interesting. Kind of like a new take on 'spin the bottle'. Well I've heard a lot of reasons from many on why they don't like us, but yours is by far and away the best.
[/quote]
I agree. I like you guys at FEAR. I have no hostile actions or feelings toward you guys, nor did I think FEAR disliked us? Hm, that is interesting.

Muddog has clearly cracked the inner workings of VE's hierarchy: take random person with a grudge, promote them to Parliament despite a lack of political skills, then treaty horrible allies to get back at someone. Who told him?!?

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1321632539' post='2846323']
[/quote]

Hello,

I literally haven't ever thought about FEAR, much less had 'negative or neutral feelings' toward them. Moreover, I can't remember a single time you guys have ever been mentioned by anyone in our government.

However, thank you for clearing up how we feel for us, I appreciate it and will keep it in mind in the future.