A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1320597778' post='2840253']
If you do not like what MK/VE is doing then cancel your treaties with them, warn them if they follow though you will not support them and if called will fight them....... just posting here saying your not happy means nothing to people like MK and VE, they have no honour, no self respect so why would they care what anyone think, and sure they will always be backed by the likes of GOONs until they are replaced as the world power leaders then like a leach GOONs will start sucking on the power of another alliance.

After all look at all the so called allies NPO had, as soon as it was clear NPO would be out numbered those so called friends then leached on MK and co.
[/quote]

Actually as an ally of VE, I can't really see why I would need to cancel on them for this. They do have honor, I'm sure they do have self respect, they do care what others think, and $%&@ yeah GOONS. I mean as they downgraded our treaty before a war in which they didn't agree with our actions, they sat dout as the conflict began and dragged on, all while originally saying to Legion not to let it get out of hand. Well a month or two passes and they think we've had enough and gave Legion a reasonable time line to close the short gap in understanding that NSO and Legion had in negotiations. Either way this would turn out, Tetris would find peace on the battlefield. Either my enemy and my ally come to an agreement, or they get attacked, leaving Tetris unscathed; or agreement is reached and everyone finally gets to go home. Obviously I would much rather have my allies get out than stick in it and get decimated further; but either way you can not say that VE did not have our best interests in mind when they did this, there is no other motive for them in this.

Edited by Ridin High

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1320603885' post='2840304']
Actually as an ally of VE, I can't really see why I would need to cancel on them for this. They do have honor, I'm sure they do have self respect, they do care what others think, and $%&@ yeah GOONS. I mean as they downgraded our treaty before a war in which they didn't agree with our actions, they sat dout as the conflict began and dragged on, all while originally saying to Legion not to let it get out of hand. Well a month or two passes and they think we've had enough and gave Legion a reasonable time line to close the short gap in understanding that NSO and Legion had in negotiations. Either way this would turn out, Tetris would find peace on the battlefield. Either my enemy and my ally come to an agreement, or they get attacked, leaving Tetris unscathed; or agreement is reached and everyone finally gets to go home. Obviously I would much rather have my allies get out than stick in it and get decimated further; but either way you can not say that VE did not have our best interests in mind when they did this, there is no other motive for them in this.
[/quote]

Let me get this right. You are OK with your ally attacking an alliance that rushed to your defense in the conflict that they rushed to your defense in?

This should be a notice to your other allies about how you could treat them when they come to your defense.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1320603533' post='2840299']
Rush, if you honestly think that Londo's stunts--which is what they were--are comparable to Doom House's machinations, then there's not much of a discussion to have about this.
[/quote]

Ironically, what you seem to be missing, is that Doomhouse's largest stunt(the pre-empt of NPO), was literally Londo's idea. So, yeah, I suggest his stunts compare quite favorably.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1320604073' post='2840306']
Let me get this right. You are OK with your ally attacking an alliance that rushed to your defense in the conflict that they rushed to your defense in?

This should be a notice to your other allies about how you could treat them when they come to your defense.
[/quote]

You are cute to jump to conclusions, but I am unaware that my one of my allies is going to attack another one of my allies. If you are talking about MK, they are not my ally, I have no sway over them, and thus cannot tell them what to do. And that was who I was told was going to attack NSO. I mean sure I could go and beg them not to do so. But NSO hasn't asked me to talk to MK, so I have had no reason to.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1320604859' post='2840323']
You are cute to jump to conclusions, but I am unaware that my one of my allies is going to attack another one of my allies. If you are talking about MK, they are not my ally, I have no sway over them, and thus cannot tell them what to do. And that was who I was told was going to attack NSO. I mean sure I could go and beg them not to do so. But NSO hasn't asked me to talk to MK, so I have had no reason to.
[/quote]

NSO is fighting in this conflict in defense of Tetris. VE is Tetris's ally. VE has threatened to attack NSO in the declaration.

Is that a clear enough road map for you?

[/quote]

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1320604972' post='2840325']
NSO is fighting in this conflict in defense of Tetris. VE is Tetris's ally. VE has threatened to attack NSO in the declaration.

[/quote]

This guy is clearly in the loop :awesome:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1320427572' post='2838476']
Legion and NSO are each individually culpable in that regard, so yea, both.
[/quote]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1320604972' post='2840325']

[/quote]

VE will not be targeting NSO. I know its convenient to ignore that fact, but you can't cover your ears and go "NYANYANYANYANNYANYANNYAN" about it forever. If MK attacks NSO, yes that would be unfortunate, but does my alliance have the physical means and political power to scare off MK?

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1320605173' post='2840330']
VE will not be targeting NSO. I know its convenient to ignore that fact, but you can't cover your ears and go "NYANYANYANYANNYANYANNYAN" about it forever. If MK attacks NSO, yes that would be unfortunate, but does my alliance have the physical means and political power to scare off MK?
[/quote]

As Hiro pointed out, Impero indeed did say NSO would be targeted by VE.

In fact he was challenged on this statement a few times over the course of the discussion, he confirmed that VE would indeed strike NSO when the ultimatum ran out.

Edited by AirMe

[/quote]

VE has already said they would be attacking NSO. Learn to smart.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1320604073' post='2840306']

[/quote]

Do not forget to add in the fact that VE rushed to avoid defending Tetris in this conflict. Which means the alliance that avoided defending Tetris is now going to attack the alliance that rushed in to defend Tetris...

[/quote]

It would seem wise to read the entire thread before making accusations like [i]"I know its convenient to ignore that fact, but you can't cover your ears and go "NYANYANYANYANNYANYANNYAN" about it forever."[/i]. VE clearly stated they were going to roll NSO as well as they are deemed as guilty as Legion in keeping this war going.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1320605292' post='2840331']
As Hiro pointed out, Impero indeed did say NSO would be targeted by VE.

In fact he was challenged on this statement a few times over the course of the discussion, he confirmed that VE would indeed strike NSO when the ultimatum ran out.
[/quote]

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1320605313' post='2840333']
VE has already said they would be attacking NSO. Learn to smart.
[/quote]

While I missed a few of the middle pages of the discussion so I can't speak to what was said here, only what has been said to me personally. Either way it seems you two have ignored my post a page or two ago about my confidence in the ultimatum not needing to be filled out. No action has been taken by VE or MK yet so how about you go back to crying about how evil and corrupt your old alliance is until that time comes.

Edited by Ridin High

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1320603885' post='2840304']
[/quote]

As far as I know, Tetris have already agreed admit defeat to Legion and are free to leave the battlefield.
As far as I know members of NSO goverment have said that they dont hold Tetris on the battlefield.

Why is Tetris still on the field?

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1320606062' post='2840348']
While I missed a few of the middle pages of the discussion so I can't speak to what was said here, only what has been said to me personally. Either way it seems you two have ignored my post a page or two ago about my confidence in the ultimatum not needing to be filled out. No action has been taken by VE or MK yet so how about you go back to crying about how evil and corrupt your old alliance is until that time comes.
[/quote]

So you are ok with one of your allies threatening your other ally with an attack? I haven't ignored anything, but you seem ok with letting your allies smash each other if the ultimatum fails.

Tetris, as I understand it, has the ability to walk off the field of battle at any time. To rectify the situation all you needed to do was tell NSO to settle it or you are leaving the battlefield without them. But hey, who needs common sense.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1320606068' post='2840349']
As far as I know, Tetris have already agreed admit defeat to Legion and are free to leave the battlefield.
As far as I know members of NSO goverment have said that they dont hold Tetris on the battlefield.

Why is Tetris still on the field?
[/quote]

You should inquire your own government for the answer to that question.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1320606482' post='2840356']
You should inquire your own government for the answer to that question.
[/quote]

I am asking the guy have the power to make the announcement saying that Tetris admits defeat to Legion and are withdrawing from the battlefield (you have after all already agreed to this).

The Legion goverment is not holding you in this conflict. Not that any one else is!

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1320606062' post='2840348']
[/quote]

If VE and MK back out now they are gonna look like cowards imo.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1320606946' post='2840364']
If VE and MK back out now they are gonna look like cowards imo.
[/quote]

Not true, If Tetris just do what they have already agreed to do and make the announcement accepting defeat and the peace offered by Legion. Then VE and MK can withdraw with honour.

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1320607377' post='2840366']
Not true, If Tetris just do what they have already agreed to do and make the announcement accepting defeat and the peace offered by Legion. Then VE and MK can withdraw with honour.
[/quote]

But in the OP of this thread they said Legion and NSO have to find peace. No mention of Tetris.

i, for one, applaud the MushReich and their Waffen-VE for adding a new dimension to a one-sided war.

i, for one, disparage the MushReich and their Waffen-VE for not doing this in all and every war, including Ordo Paradoxia versus GOD, which Ordo Paradoxia is obviously winning.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1320607531' post='2840368']
But in the OP of this thread they said Legion and NSO have to find peace. No mention of Tetris.
[/quote]

Having read through this thread I seem to recall that VE/MK is saying that they do this because Tetris have learned their lesson and should have peace now and that it is just Legion and NSO that keep Tetris in this war.
But maybe I am just reading to much in to it?

Edited by GoddessOfLinn

[quote name='shahman' timestamp='1320607830' post='2840369']
i, for one, applaud the MushReich and their Waffen-VE for adding a new dimension to a one-sided war.

i, for one, disparage the MushReich and their Waffen-VE for not doing this in all and every war, including Ordo Paradoxia versus GOD, which Ordo Paradoxia is obviously winning.
[/quote]
Lets not make this about us or OP.

Oops, got my paradox's mixed up.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

[/quote]

So will tetris be counter declaring on MK when they hit your treaty partner?