It's almost that time of year 11.11.11

Asria

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='titodafarmer' timestamp='1319668637' post='2832662']
The global war will start on 11.11.11 because its going to give a strategic advantage to the attackers. Everyone else will be busy playing Skyrim.
[/quote]

This is probably the most accurate answer I have since, since mine has been pre-ordered for a few months

Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim!!!! got that collector edition pre ordered, expensive but hella worth it :D

also great time to start a war considering I probably won't bother with CN for at least a few days after Skyrim.... priorities are set.

Edited by GDI Crossfire

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1319341559' post='2830780']
75% of the CN community will be too busy looking for anime titty mods for Skyrim. Most of the other 25% will be busy making them.
[/quote]
And I'll be replaying Morrowind. I am the 1%.

[quote name='Asria' timestamp='1318902241' post='2827486']
It's almost 11.11.11 that magical time of year. What do you think will happen on this most unique of dates?
[/quote]

A whole bunch of people will get married, otherwise not much.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1319982834' post='2835002']
also mabye CN and.... certain Moderating...um...teams will grow their stuff back and stop acting like we have to be politically correct about everything and must follow the rules like its the bible.... maybe
[/quote]

My warning bar will be filling up pretty quickly, if that's the case.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1320080897' post='2835793']
My current event expires on the 11/11/11.

Coincidence? I think not.
[/quote]

[quote][right][i]Server Time: 06:27am, 11/11/11[/i][/right]
[b][center]NEW EVENT![/center][/b]

Cybernations admin has enacted a global reset! To create a new nation please follow the below link, to keep your existing nation and ruler name simply log back in using your existing details and start building. All stats have been reduced to zero and all nations have been granted a 3 million dollar start up fund. Have a nice day!

Regards

CN Admin[/quote]

... could it be true... :o

11.11.11 is going to be a hectic day, got to attend no less than 5 weddings... drink toasts at them all, got to get to the store and get my Skyrim.. play it. And somewhere in there i have to finish off a report that is due the next day.

CN Wise... NSO will keep legion engaged till 11.11.11 so that on the date, a new holiday can be created, akin to Alamo Day. With the roles of the Mexicans being played by the sith and their allies/friends.

[quote][right][i]Server Time: 06:27am, 11/11/11[/i][/right]

[center][b]NEW EVENT![/b][/center]

Cybernations admin has enacted a global reset! To create a new nation please follow the below link, to keep your existing nation and ruler name simply log back in using your existing details and start building. All stats have been reduced to zero and all nations have been granted a 3 million dollar start up fund. Have a nice day!

Regards

CN Admin[/quote]

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1320106247' post='2836052']
... could it be true... :o
[/quote]

Whether or not this will happen is quite questionable, but as a side note to that, has there ever been a poll on whether players would like a reset? I'm not saying it would be entirely effective for various reasons, but I was just curious(it hasn't to my recollection... but then I could've missed it when I was away...).