It's almost that time of year 11.11.11

Asria

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1318956854' post='2827972']
Well as the alliances in the 11.11.11 sigs been displayed are not know for action and more of the following type, I guess they are going to do nothing.......
[/quote]

Why is it that everything you say is wrong? Not even Methrage is wrong literally all this time. :blink:

Well as the alliances in the 11.11.11 sigs been displayed are not know for action and more of the following type, I guess they are going to do nothing.......
[/quote]
Doomhouse: Alliances of followers. You heard it here first folks.

[/quote]

...as opposed to bandwagonning onto an AA that seems to already be winning a war and declaring on a single nation (that's barely within your range and seems to be having trade issues) from the smallest opposition alliance? Wow, Timeline...you talk the talk, but do you walk the talk? :awesome:

Edited by nippy

Absolutely nothing will happen, therefore nothing of value will be lost. I know what I'll be doing on that day: it's a Friday, and like all Fridays here in Bermuda, I go SCUBA diving in the afternoon and then get belligerent-drunk. More likely than not, there will be a good many drunk 11.11.11 references that night.

I can tell you exactly what's going to happen...

7am, I'll be waking up in the morning. Gotta be fresh (shower, shave), gotta go downstairs. Gotta have my bowl, have cereal (probably Kashi, mixed with some Frosted Flakes). Seeing everything (ESPN, maybe Fox News). The time will be going by fast, ticking on and on, I'll be rushing. I'll hop in my SUV, front seat, back seat, not an option since I'm driving alone (that's right...a big, gas guzzling Jeep with me as the single occupant, no friends, deal with it :smug: ).

But it’ll be Friday. Gotta get down on Friday. Everybody will be looking forward to the weekend.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A"]As for what will happen the Friday after that...[/url]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYHfNirV8XE"]and the Friday after that....[/url]

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1319341559' post='2830780']
75% of the CN community will be too busy looking for anime titty mods for Skyrim. Most of the other 25% will be busy making them.
[/quote]

[i][b]This.[/b][/i]

[size="1"]No, for real, I will be playing Skyrim. Probably for the rest of that week. Hopefully not for the week after that.[/size]