NG-SoS War Propangada Thread

Zeta Defender

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zeta Defender' timestamp='1318889108' post='2827365']

Why not, I'm bored, and I like pretty and shiny pictures :P

Also if you don't like it, go make something yourself to add.
[/quote]
No, I'm just legitimately curious as to why a war that has very little chance of extending beyond its original combatants (one of which was at less than 1 Million NS even before the war began) deserves its own specific war propaganda thread. It's hard for many people to make propaganda when they aren't going to actually get involved in the war.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1318889635' post='2827372']
No, I'm just legitimately curious as to why a war that has very little chance of extending beyond its original combatants (one of which was at less than 1 Million NS even before the war began) deserves its own specific war propaganda thread. It's hard for many people to make propaganda when they aren't going to actually get involved in the war.
[/quote]

Well considering the last time SoS was in a war it resulted in the equivalent of an epic fail and a case of blue balls. Figured this time, there would be a parting gift to remember this by.

(OOC: Plus I really am just bored while waiting for class and not writing an essay.)

Well, let's face it:

1. SOS is already hated to the extend that a CB 'We don't like you' is sufficient. Why need propaganda?
2. The war is so one-sided not only in PR, but also on the battlefield that the only thing that we don't know is the exact date and the terms of SOS surrender. But it'll be swift and not worth making propaganda.
3. In the case SOS shouldn't surrender, I guess NG just ZI's the whole alliance and waits till Arrnea leaves PM or SOS. Also nothing to make propaganda about. It wouldn't surprise me, if this war wouldn't be remembered as war, but just as weeaboo weeding...

I don't want to insult SOS, but this is the harsh reality. And I think they know it too.

Here is my offering. I think it matches the overall propaganda quality of the last couple wars. Actually I just got bored and messed around with MS paint. :P

[size="1"]MS Paint FTW!!![/size]

[img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l593/horses797/Untitled-5.png[/img]

Keep on nomming NG! :)

Edited by reign of terror

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1319228245' post='2830094']
Who are the ghosts?
[/quote]

The ghosts are Invicta and all of UPN's allies that turn blue as soon as NG attacks an alliance and then run away.

Edit- grammar

Edited by reign of terror