The Last Republic Celebrates

sojourner

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1318608493' post='2824949']
More tough talk from an irrelevant member of an irrelevant alliance seriously other than the quick surrender in Bi-Polar what has OMFG done in the last two years. But do keep up your bullying as it makes me laugh to know you won't do a single thing you zilch

Keep up your tough talk from the sideline cal I'm sure your snarky comments are gaining favor with the 16 year old members of iron

Although not there any longer congrats to my former alliance mates on one year and hope you have more
[/quote]

I see you haven't got any brighter. [i]Well done[/i].

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1318608493' post='2824949']
More tough talk from an irrelevant member of an irrelevant alliance seriously other than the quick surrender in Bi-Polar what has OMFG done in the last two years. But do keep up your bullying as it makes me laugh to know you won't do a single thing you zilch

Keep up your tough talk from the sideline cal I'm sure your snarky comments are gaining favor with the 16 year old members of iron

Although not there any longer congrats to my former alliance mates on one year and hope you have more
[/quote]
Its an honor to be taken to task by an individual such as yourself which has had such a huge and lasting impact on Planet Bob. That said this thread is about tLR's looming death and not your list of accomplishments. (however short that list might be)

Again best wishes to my former alliance mates. :awesome:

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1318613971' post='2824997']
I see you haven't got any brighter. [i]Well done[/i].
[/quote]

Well, some one came after Mr. Havok's Alma Mater and he came out guns blazing. I can see you you think that's a negative thing. Loyalty to ones friends is not something you understand MCRABT.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1318615595' post='2825017']
Well, some one came after Mr. Havok's Alma Mater and he came out guns blazing. I can see you you think that's a negative thing. Loyalty to ones friends is not something you understand MCRABT.
[/quote]

Not at all I admire his loyalty to his friends, regardless of how trashy they are. The ineffective manner in which he tried to defend them and the fact he tried to do so by ridiculing my friends was what I viewed in a negative light.

That aside given that you personally endorsed the aiding of an alliance at war with your MDoAP partner, I really don't think you have the credentials to be lecturing me on loyalty to my friends so get off your high horse and back in your box.

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1318616086' post='2825020']
Not at all I admire his loyalty to his friends, regardless of how trashy they are. The ineffective manner in which he tried to defend them and the fact he tried to do so by ridiculing my friends was what I viewed in a negative light.

That aside given that you personally endorsed the aiding of an alliance at war with your MDoAP partner, I really don't think you have the credentials to be lecturing me on loyalty to my friends so get off your high horse and back in your box.
[/quote]

See you don't know what you're talking about. We had one noob do a tech deal with Gre that we had nothing to do about it. After three days of debate we banned such deals. When you say the MCXA-IRON treaty was cancelled over a tech deal you are lying both to us and yourself.

Lets not look at the past though, lets look at the future.

Currently IRON has treaties with members of Aztec, Duck Roll, Pandora's Box, Super Friends, Dos Equis, MJ, PillowFort, and Doom House. You've essentially treatied every single major bloc in CN, save CnG. Now neither of us are fools, we both know what this means. Any war that happens you will have the majority of your allies on one side, but then will have to turn your backs on a few of your allies. You knew that when you led IRON to take such a stance, it shows the attitude you have towards your allies.

Lets look at a case study though, just in case we aren't convinced of your lack of character. In the post Karma war IRON held a mdp with R&R (or maybe mdoap? one of the two). Even though it made no sense you kept it because they were in power. Then earlier this year when the tables turned and it looked like R&R and their two blocs were going to be the target of the next war you asked them for a downgrade to an odp so you wouldn't have to defend them. I know how that feels. I've been there. I know what its like to trust IRON and then be burned by them when your alliance is no longer politically strong.

IRON has become the modern day MHA or Sparta, sucking onto power's bosom whoever that may be, and having no concept of a friend.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1318617204' post='2825033']
I know what its like to trust IRON and then be burned by them when your alliance is no longer politically strong.
[/quote]
By that anology, we should have cancelled on you years before we actually did. :rolleyes:

Also its funny you talk about MHA, Sparta or IRON considering your alliance once upon a time was quite big itself compared to what it is now. Yea, MHA and Sparta havent lost a war, but IRON and NPO did, infact spent the most time under reps than anyone else since Karma, and we're all going back to the ranks we've generally held. Point being, at-least do well statistically. Oh and if you're some how trying to imply that IRON switches sides before war by implying that Sparta and MHA did, do give us examples of that said war.

Personally, I have had nothing against MCXA but you can really make up some points for argument when you think about it also I love Gopher :wub:

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1318617204' post='2825033']
See you don't know what you're talking about. We had one noob do a tech deal with Gre that we had nothing to do about it. After three days of debate we banned such deals. When you say the MCXA-IRON treaty was cancelled over a tech deal you are lying both to us and yourself.

Lets not look at the past though, lets look at the future.

Currently IRON has treaties with members of Aztec, Duck Roll, Pandora's Box, Super Friends, Dos Equis, MJ, PillowFort, and Doom House. You've essentially treatied every single major bloc in CN, save CnG. Now neither of us are fools, we both know what this means. Any war that happens you will have the majority of your allies on one side, but then will have to turn your backs on a few of your allies. You knew that when you led IRON to take such a stance, it shows the attitude you have towards your allies.

Lets look at a case study though, just in case we aren't convinced of your lack of character. In the post Karma war IRON held a mdp with R&R (or maybe mdoap? one of the two). Even though it made no sense you kept it because they were in power. Then earlier this year when the tables turned and it looked like R&R and their two blocs were going to be the target of the next war you asked them for a downgrade to an odp so you wouldn't have to defend them. I know how that feels. I've been there. I know what its like to trust IRON and then be burned by them when your alliance is no longer politically strong.

IRON has become the modern day MHA or Sparta, sucking onto power's bosom whoever that may be, and having no concept of a friend.
[/quote]

Yeah, IRON: look at all those wars you've won since Karma and your jumping ship! You evil orange rascals!