MAROONITY AT LAST!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317608296' post='2814376']
I know you mentioned it, but that was what Mogar was referring to in his mention about them being used in inter-sphere wars.

OK, so basically you're just talking out of your ass. Cool.
[/quote]
I've yet to see anyone explicitly state they have absolutely no future intentions of attacking GOD in this thread, like I have suggested, we'd welcome all of you to join MEP, or hell, even make a MEP/MEAT NAP to ensure maroon stability and there wont be any future wars involving maroon on maroon bloodshed, but I've yet to see a government member from any MEAT alliance agree to my idea.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317614957' post='2814444']
I've yet to see anyone explicitly state they have absolutely no future intentions of attacking GOD in this thread, like I have suggested, we'd welcome all of you to join MEP, or hell, even make a MEP/MEAT NAP to ensure maroon stability and there wont be any future wars involving maroon on maroon bloodshed, but I've yet to see a government member from any MEAT alliance agree to my idea.
[/quote]
Right, and why exactly would we state we don't want to attack GOD? Please come up with a more convincing reason than 'satisfying my paranoia'. Has RIA explicitly stated that they will not attack MEAT? They haven't? MY GOD, MAN THE BARRICADES, IMMINENT THREAT DETECTED. I'm pretty sure us joining MEP has already been covered. And NAP's are stupid and ridiculously outdated. Why should we restrict our strategic maneuverability in any future war just because you feel threatened?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317614957' post='2814444']
I've yet to see anyone explicitly state they have absolutely no future intentions of attacking GOD in this thread,
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have absolutely no future intentions of attacking GOD in this thread. Does that help? Are you now going to be able to sleep soundly tonight?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317619845' post='2814489']
[color="#0000FF"]I have absolutely no future intentions of attacking GOD in this thread. Does that help? Are you now going to be able to sleep soundly tonight?[/color]
[/quote]
Who says I sleep? I only exist in 1's and 0's.

You know, sometime within the next few years, some alliances in MEAT might well be fighting some alliances not in MEAT. Spouting crap just to be able to shout "I called it!" in two years (six months? a week?) is ridiculous.
If you and your friends feel this is an act of war or an insult to you, do something about it. There I used it. Otherwise, put up and shut up because you're looking even more dumb than usual.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1317636143' post='2814550']
You know, sometime within the next few years, some alliances in MEAT might well be fighting some alliances not in MEAT. Spouting crap just to be able to shout "I called it!" in two years (six months? a week?) is ridiculous.
If you and your friends feel this is an act of war or an insult to you, do something about it. There I used it. Otherwise, put up and shut up because you're looking even more dumb than usual.
[/quote]

Potato, my round, dirty, and starchy friend. Truer words have not yet been spoken on this thread.

But it won't be in a few years. Remember, Winter is coming.

Plus, the tension in this thread is thick like Kirstie Alley's cankles. I have this overwhelming feeling that our non-MEAT step-sisters on Maroon don't want us going to the ball. D:

But yeah. If you guys really think we're that much of a threat, act on it. Fight, flight, or shut the hell up. Lets revel in the glory of our savory goodness.

Remember guys, this isn't summer camp so you can't call it experimenting if you try to beat our MEAT. :awesome:

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317831187' post='2817119']
I wish a war would break out on Maroon. It would have to be more interesting than the current one.
[/quote]

How would you know where the dried blood ended and the flags began? You wouldn't, sir. You wouldn't.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1317831809' post='2817129']
How would you know where the dried blood ended and the flags began? You wouldn't, sir. You wouldn't.
[/quote]

Depends on whos flag you're talking about, sir. Certain flags would be camouflaged among the blood. I give you that. While others would be flying high, with the a certain hand gesture up in the air. I imagine it would look something similar to...

[img]http://www.deviantart.com/download/93582994/Vault_Boy_Dock_Icon_by_oloff3.png[/img]

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317834970' post='2817160']
Depends on whos flag you're talking about, sir. Certain flags would be camouflaged among the blood. I give you that. While others would be flying high, with the a certain hand gesture up in the air. I imagine it would look something similar to...

[img]http://www.deviantart.com/download/93582994/Vault_Boy_Dock_Icon_by_oloff3.png[/img]
[/quote]

+10 NPO